• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

[Like I said in the other thing all the trash talk i know comes from sports... which will all get me banned]

[Now I feel bad for messing up so bad, sry guys just im tired and my brains spent from PLs clues]

ProfessorLord said:
[Can you guys just employ your plan already?]
[the issue is that we really don't have a plan or are torn between 2, both of which will most likely piss off DIO and gety us all killed]

Yobobojojo said:
[Somebody ask for the Sherlock Holmes Verse next servant. Pretty much the only thing that can help us]
[i basically have that, but i'm stuck due to not having a bone when time freeze started and having the bones be destroyed even if i did have them]

[We have come up with no good plan, but let's just do this. I guess we're still waiting for DIO to respond to the insult, though try not to get banned with what you say.]

[i'd let PL do it, since theres way less chance of him saying something that'll get him banned and it may be infused with some plot juice so it'll actually work]

[Pretty sure that PL was hinting that DIO is too arrogant to blitz us right now, so my suggestion is to use Star Platinum to restrain The World while Sabretooth delivers the blow to DIO's head phrasing. Might also be worth having SP deliver a headbutt while holding TW in an attempt to further transfer damage to DIO's head.]

[I think thats a solid plan, but its up to you guys whether or not you want to implement it. If people are sleepy, please hurry]

[Well the fact that PL is helping means we chose the wrong plan and to avoid me getting banned I just called DIO a ********]

[I like it, but if we do attack, there's a high chance he's gonna blitz us in retaliation. This plan involves 1 attack that would hopefully take him down rather than a series where he gets a chance to fight back.]

[get SP to grab TW, their comparable in strength so even if TW eventually breaks out, it won't be instantly (hopefully)]

[Star finger with the same hand grabbing the world? But yeah. I like your plan better. Or, we piss off dio, then grab the world, sabretooth attack to skull, GG. That good?]

[Once you hit his head, I also suggest that you also injure Dio's arms, as it would temporarily prevent him from using Reality Overwrite.]

Back