• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 3 (4)

Chapter 3: Since your mission to obtain the other half of the key, things have admittedly been... unsettling. Though nobody wants to say it, a lot of people seem to be questioning Miriam more than ever. Even though she's already established herself as a psychopath, based on your previous opponents insisting that what they were doing was just and honest there has been a lot of uneasy tension created.

Miriam has decided to call forth a training camp, both to get everyone in shape and to build a connection with one another. You are woken up by personel and immediately brought to a large field a small drive away from the penthouse, trees surrounding the premises.

Finally, everyone arrives, confused as to what is going on.

Those whose presence was summoned are:

- Michael Dave (Yobobojojo)
Sex: Male

Appearance: Tall, black haired

Servant: Igno (Can only manifest for 11 seconds.) Kai (Ninjago) (Can only manifest for 11 seconds.)

- Ryan Austin (Hl3 or bust)
Theme Song: Clutch - The Regulator

Appearence: 6'5, quite slim, brown hair and perpetually tired looking. Generally doesn't care what he wears as long as it fits, but he's one of the people who will wear shorts when it's freezing outside

Servant: SCP-457 (Can only manifest for 15 seconds, regardless of fuel.) SCP-662 (Can only manifest for 34 seconds.)

- Belmont Levian (DragonEmperor23)

Appearance: This guy.

Servant: Tyranitar (Can only manifest for 8 seconds.) Pantherlily (Can only manifest for 15 seconds.)

- Claudio Zeppeli (Overlord775)
Theme Song: Chicken Yodeling

Appearance: Mario, but realistic and he's wearing an actual plumber outfit

Servant: Havel The Rock (Can only manifest for 6 seconds.) Viral (Can only manifest for 24 seconds.)

- Dedric Mueller (PsychoWarper)

Appearance: Blond, 210 cm (6'11"), Lean Build, White Dress Shirt, Black Suit Pants, and Black Sunglasses

Servant: Sabretooth (Can only manifest for 15 seconds, regardless of claws.) Plasma Gu (Can only manifest for 9 seconds)

- Jameson Velvet (Edwellken)

Appearance: Short, black hair, surprisingly mature for his age.

Servant: Midnight (Can only manifest for 23 seconds.) Winsto (Can only manifest for 11 seconds.)

- Edward Nowitzki (Edwardtruong2006)

Appearance: Short, black hair, grey eyes

Servant: Lemon Bread (Can only manifest for 14 seconds.) Spike The Drago (Can only manifest for 34 seconds.)

- Sir Vittorio II (DMB 1)

Appearance: 5'10, not too skinny, but not too muscular either black hair, blue eyes, wears a cape and a hood.

Servant: Satou Kazuma (Can only manifest for 35 seconds.)

- Torstan Orlo (Torlikoff)

Appearance: Taller than average, slightly overweight, brown hair, and white skin.

Servant: Nail (Can only manifest for 2 seconds.)

- Wind Gusty (Andykhang)

Appearance: A simply guy in a white T and blue jean, with a black jacket on top
Servant: Yago Ametsukana (Can only manifest for 11 seconds.)

- Harleen Joyce (Jackythejack)
Sex: Female

Appearance: A redhead with freckles dotting along her face, mostly on her cheeks, and her hair is particularly curly the further it goes down her body. She looks very similar to a carnival ringmaster, with a fancy black tophat, a red coat with coat tails on it, and some leggings and ruby red high heels to make it all work out. She stands at about 5'7, her eyes are amber in color and her skin tone is pale. While she's not overly skinny she's not chubby either but she's certianly not of a normal body figure. Has more of an hourglass body shape than anything else.

Servant: Zombina (Can only manifest for 29 seconds.) Lucina (Can only manifest for 14 seconds)

- Sophia Deos (Mand21)
Sex: Female

Appearance: 171 centimeters (5'7") in height, Sophia is a slightly tall girl with piercing gray eyes to accompany her face of a mostly squared shape, giving her a slightly intimidating glare. Her hairs would naturally be black, but through her abilities (or just good ol' dying if my character can't commence with powers or magic) she makes it of a white that is only darker than snow by a little. Her body, while not athletic as she is typically not a close ranged fighter, is most definitely in shape, giving her the appearance of a threatening intellectual

Servant: Homura (Can only manifest for 23 seconds.)

- Jayden Kasalo (SwathingDegenera777)

Appearance: 5"1' (five foot eleven inches). Dirty blonde hair, face akin to the facial girth entailed by Tobuscus, bears a flat stomach of which exudes forth NOT abdominal muscles, but is neither excessively obese. 110 lbs. Bears chubful lovehandles although not in excess. Has brown mole on left anklejoint.

Servant: Okuyasu (Can only manifest for 19 seconds.) Hayato Ji (Can only manifest for 29 seconds.)

- Brian Greenfield (Standuser081)

Appearance: Tall with short black hair. Wears a brown fedora and a pair of glasses.

Servant: Vergo (Can only manifest for 8 seconds.) Red Hood (Can only manifest for 23 seconds.)

Chatting and Interaction Rules:

- Roleplaying must be done in first person. You are your character, you are not controlling your character. Example: I ask the man further, "Just exactly what are you hiding?" my hand tucked into my shirt pocket.

- All meta-speak/out of character speak must be done in [square brackets]. Example: I casually throw my fist towards the man. [Am I fast enough to actually touch him @ProfessorLord?]

- One action or command at a time. You can make your actions long and lengthy, but ultimately limit yourself to just one action. Example: I reach out, trying to grab a hold of the woman... NOT: I reach out and grab the woman, while also shooting the man grabbing her in the face. The only exception is talking, you can talk more than once in a post.

- Don't force your actions onto other players, always ATTEMPT to attack a character or an enemy, never force the result on them. Example: I grab my sword, thrusting it towards the ma... this is okay, it gives the GM (me) or another player character a chance to react, if possible, what's not okay is: I grab my sword and stab the man in the chest... you just forced the result of your action onto him, regardless if he was bulletproof or something of the sort. The only exception to this rule is fodder characters, you are allowed to force your actions on fodder characters, so long as the result is logical and feasible.

- YOU and every single character is subject to death at any second. Play smart, not dumb. If you want to play for as long as possible, I'd suggest your character imitate how you would really act. There is consequences for blatantly being ********.

Playing Times:

There will be certain times when I will inform the whole thread that we as a whole are taking a break. I will make this very clear and obvious. Once a break has been declared, any discussion or actions will not be acknowledged, so please refrain from posting. I will let you know once we have resumed. These breaks will usually only last a few hours or so, and I'll only employ them when there's a lot of player characters who are unactive, so they can get caught up. Furthermore, once this chapter has been concluded, it will take a day or two before I create another thread.

For those interested in joining the game, go to the registration thread .

[Now or never.]

Aiming at DIO, Star Platinum launches its two fingers on it's right hand towards his face

Jotaro has realized the pressure he is under... he and Sabretooth must somehow overcome an immortal vampire with the ability to re-write reality on a whim.

He takes a deep breath. People begin to fly through his head:

Sabretooth...

Torstan...

Jolyne...

Josuke...

Joseph...

"DIIIIIIIIIOOOO!"

Star Platinum manifests from Jotaro beatifully, and extends his arm and fingers towards the vampire. He launches off an attack that he has never seen before, "STAR FINGER!"

The stands fingers are launched straight towards the head of the vampire.

"MUDAMUDAMUDA!"

The World does a fast twirl, before charging and using his momentum to throw a haymaker straight towards his counterparts head... it connects, Star Platinum's head now visibly cracking under the pressure from the follow through of the strike.

While this is happening, the aim of Star Finger has been altered, and it is now resting on the vampires left hand shoulder.

[Star Platinum has suffered major damage and as a result, so has Jotaro. Both of them are still functional though.]

Sabretooth(who is an expert assassin and extremely stealth) rushs DIOs blindspot and doesnt make a sound and swips for his head and hands.

[While this is happening, the aim of Star Finger has been altered, and it is now resting on the vampires left hand shoulder.]

[TLDR yes]

Torlikoff said:
With the last of his strength, Jotaro tries to grab onto the world with SP
Jotaro's head is visibly bleeding, his head pouring blood onto the dimensional floor.

The World continues with its follow through... until it can see Sabretooth. It casually drops its focus, and attempts to rush forward to the wolf-man.

"ORA!"

Star Platinum forcefully grapples onto The World, his own arms tucked under The World's armpits, wrapped around to shoulders. DIO's stand struggles to squirm free, but to no avail. Though he can accelerate to speeds far beyond, he cannot do so when being physically restrained.

Sabretooth is able to successfully bypass the stand entirely and is now in front of the vampire. He throws out a swipe with his claws. DIO attempts to move but he cannot. Whatever happens to his stand happens to him. If The World is restrained, then so is DIO.

"...hahaha"

Back