• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 3 (4)

[Alright]

Sabretooth stikes at DIOs head several times in quick succession

ST: DIE YOU PIECE OF F**KING SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabretooth's claws are only half a meter away from DIO's skull. The wolf-man screams, "You going to just sit there as I tear your damn head off?"

DIO casually shoves his arms behind his back.

Two lasers manifest from seemingly nowhere, entering Sabretooth's eye sockets. It travels straight through his eyeballs and into his skull, eviscerating large amounts of brain tissue.

Closer inspection reveals the vampire had shot them out of his own eyes.

DIO smiles, "hahahahahahah!" and then takes his arms from behind himself. They appear to be completely frozen, radiating pure... cold.

"NOW! WHILE YOU CAN'T SEE! HAVE A TASTE OF MY VAPORIZING FREEZE!"

"N-NANI!?"

Sabretooth seems unimpeded by his lack of vision... because of his superior sense of smell, he can literally detect the enviornment around him.

And that includes DIO.

His blood boiling, Sabretooth lets out a ferocious swipe with his claws. DIO tries to dodge, but to no avail. They connect, though only barely, he still manages to rip off the front of his skull.

TIME BEGINS TO RESUME ONCE MORE.

"N-NO!" DIO shouts, flying backwards.

Sabretooth continues to run after DIO and starts ripping him apart

[It was DIOs arm that where frozen]

"What the--" I immediately notice DIO being thrown backwards and summon Vergo to attack him in the head while Red Hood throws multiple explosive batarangs on DIO's hands.

I feel as though a lot of shit ha gone down in an instant, which i normally would just discard as me being wierd....if it weren't for DIO's preidcament and the large dust cloud in front of him. I manefest TBM and direct him at DIO's open head while firing the few remaining shots in my gun and his head.

I summon Kai and fire multiple rounds of Vengestone Chains, hoping that I can null his abilities by a bit

I don't know what happened but it looks like our allies created an opening.

"Good job! Winston, you protect Miriam. Keep her away from Dio at all costs! Midnight, coordinate with our allies to take the enemy down by any means necessary!"

"Attack!"

I shout as i summon Enki and Havel.

i then send Havel after Dio and make Enki shoot dozens of missiles at him.

The World immediately takes action, blocking the bullets fired and trapping The Burning Man in another vortex created with his rotating arms.

DIO reacts to Vergo and grabs his staff with his frozen arms. Almost instantly, the staff is frozen... and so is Vergo's arms. He is unable to let go of the frozen staff as more of his body continues to freeze over.

What the vampire did not anticipate however, were the flying batarangs. They travel around and toward DIO, forcing him to let go of Vergo's staff and block them with his frozen arms...

Not a good idea. His arms being frozen mean there are inherently weaker. The batarangs explode and cause his arms to shatter into pieces. Enki's missles only cause further damage.

Kai's chains are launched and wrap around him, restraining him from further attacks.

"S-STOP!" Miriam shouts.

Back