• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 3 (4)

[wait any estimation for when break gonna end? Is it gonna be morn or night? Cuz the nonmainstream criminal holding school im going to sent me homework so I'll have to do that in the morn, I could wake up ultra early and do the rp ssuming yall be up, or finish my shit and do it late].

ProfessorLord said:
Miriam lets out a sigh.
"What if we just... kill you with this here key?"

DIO is visibly panicking, "T-there's no need! It's unnecessaryhonestlyyoucanjust..."

Miriam shakes her head. "If the Legion of Man is an organization with others just as powerful as yourself... what's stopping them from bringing you back after I kill you?"

The vampire pauses, then proceeds to bite his tongue off in anger.
[BREAK TIME OVER]

DIO does not reply out of anger.

Miriam approaches him with the key.

Miriam replies emotionlessly, "I don't know. But I do know it's very dangerous. I know he wanted it really bad. Why would someone with as much power as himself desire this key?"

DIO bites his bottom lip into two out of more anger.

"I believe it contains untold power, something that even the Legion Of Man would worship. That being said..."

Miriam coughs sarcastically. "I'm going to stick it into your skull."

DIO's head visibly begins shaking from pure hatred.

The vampire stops his anger.

He looks more pale than usual, his expression suddenly changed. His mouth hangs open, stuttering an incoherent mess as if he's trying to convey his thoughts from his blank stare.

Miriam now stands in front of him.

Back