• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 3 (4)

Jotaro immediately goes into action and uses his Star Platinum to stop the old mans heart.

"It's all I can do to slow the bleeding right now. It's going to kill him, but at least we have a chance of bringing him back later." he tells his master.

He adjusts his hat, "Speaking of which, good grief. You don't really mean to tell me the girl teleported into DIO's world alone, right?"

ProfessorLord said:
Jotaro immediately goes into action and uses his Star Platinum to stop the old mans heart.
"It's all I can do to slow the bleeding right now. It's going to kill him, but at least we have a chance of bringing him back later." he tells his master.

He adjusts his hat, "Speaking of which, good grief. You don't really mean to tell me the girl teleported into DIO's world alone, right?"
[╠ÂH╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ân╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âi╠Âr╠Âi╠Âa╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âs╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âv╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â]

As if on queue, the familiar static electricity that generated a rift out of thin air begins to manifest once more. The portal opens up a few meters away from everyone.

Natasha steps outside slowly, a gun in her hand. Looking at everyone she immediately puts it away and instead reaches her hand out.

"Are you going to just stand there? Come on already."

Natasha sighs, "Miriam had told me to collect all of you here. We used the same technology that sent you to the other universe, only slightly recallibrated."

"Look, this rift isn't going to stay up forever. Please get a move on."

A little girl rushes past everyone in order to grab Natasha's hand.

The women raises Miriam to her level, spinning around once before holding her in her arms.

"Oh, and I'm not god. I just told him that to piss him off." the little girl sticks her tongue out.

The key glows in response to Torstan.

He is immediately knocked back, as if he had been punched in several places at once. They aren't particularly strong but together they manage to knock him off his feet.

"I just stopped time to knock you down. Turns out the key managed to absorb DIO entirely, I guess. And not only that, but I think I can extend the power to everyone as well."

She giggles, "Cool right?"

ProfessorLord said:
The key glows in response to Torstan.
He is immediately knocked back, as if he had been punched in several places at once. They aren't particularly strong but together they manage to knock him off his feet.

"I just stopped time to knock you down. Turns out the key managed to absorb DIO entirely, I guess. And not only that, but I think I can extend the power to everyone as well."

She giggles, "Cool right?"
[YES, I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!]

Miriam pauses, now emotionless.

She whispers something to Natasha, who replies on her behalf:

"Please enter the portal already or you will be left behind."

[Miriam has the power of HA DIO now... we're screwed]

"Hey can you rezz Edward?" I ask Miriam as I enter the portal.

[Miriam does not have the power of HA DIO, the key does since it absorbed him. She can only really activate the key to stop time.]

Back