• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 3 (4)

"If it means anything, I liked the trivia."

[So are we just not reviving him? We asked to but I guess Miram ignored us.]

DIO continues to cry and drool, sitting there on his knees.

Miriam swings her arm down and strikes his skull with the key. From contact alone, the vampires eyes immediately roll back into his skull. His body begins shaking uncontrollably as the key glows.

The light increases in intensity while an air pressure forces everyone around Miriam and DIO away. Purple colored electricity begins to sprout from key plugged wound on DIO.

The once powerful DIO begins screaming in agony, his suffering almost ear-shattering. The purple electricity increases and so does his suffering. His body is soon fully enveloped by the purple light and energy.

[This key just does everything. Also I should have asked before to revive our bois. I know Miram doesn't care and all, but she still does know that having them isn't bad, right?]

[> When you asked DIO to revive them and Miriam was next to you and looked around noticing that they where both gone]

Its hard to tell but it seems holding the key while she stabbed DIO has made her pass out, her body stiff and upright because of the purple energy.

DIO's screaming comes to a stop but the energy consuming him does not pause. The electricty enveloping him grows and increases in potency.

Eventually, nobody is able to make out either Miriam or DIO.

"Of all the things ill probably die to, it ends up being ******* purple lightning......actually, ill accept death at this point." I say under my breath

The light grows to match the sun for a moment, then quickly dies down to... nothing.

Miriam and DIO are nowhere to be found where they once stood.

Mildly panicking at the prospect of getting stuck in......space? I summon the bell and Mr. Deeds and ask him "what happened to Miriam and DIO?"

The warped dimension you reside in immediately fades away, bringing you back to the arena.

There are no more vampires or zombies. Joseph's body lays on the floor, still bleeding.

You are trapped in what remains of DIO's world.

[The bones have been destroyed in the process.]

Mr. Deeds recognizes that Joseph is alive, but not for long if he remains unattended.

Mr. Deeds scans the room quickly and acknowledges he is unable to do anything to stop the bleeding himself, though Jotaro may fair better.

Back