• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 3 (4)

[If we're being technical, if she figured out the ressurection power at a later date it would still require physical contact in order to revive someone.]

[As of now I only wanted the key to inherent the ability to stop time as a result of absorbing DIO, as that is one of his most prominent abilities. I do not believe Miriam will ever learn how to revive someone using the key for now.]

ProfessorLord said:
[If we're being technical, if she figured out the ressurection power at a later date it would still require physical contact in order to revive someone.]
[Today's not the day for a rezz of Jayden then... Well darn]

Hl3 or bust said:
[The chances of Swathing voming back now are effictibely nill]
[Didn't Jayden overload the key with Getter? pretty some residue of that stuff is in it, again not sure if that would help, but it would be nice to let Miriam know that she has essentially cancer energy in that key of hers]

[I was already iffy with reviving dead players, but I kept the option open for DIO to theoretically do so, but it would have required some social engineering. I did not think DIO would bring back anyone with the events and the actions that you all took, so I chose not to.]

[That being said, revival may be possible in the future but again, players would have to actively realize and figure it out on there own.]

[The key consumes energy at a fantastic rate. Whatever residual getter energy would have already been used up by now.]

As everyone enters the portal, Miriam glances back at the arena one more time.

She can spot the frozen sculpture of Edward still in the stands, unmoving.

Miriam closes her eyes and pretends she never saw him, her and Natasha leaving through the portal last. It closes behind them, leaving DIO's world behind.

[Both Jayden and Edward have been killed during this chapter, and thus their characters have been permanently removed from the game. If I ever introduce them again, I will send a message to both players on their wall requesting them once more.]

[Rein will be introduced at the start of next chapter.]

ProfessorLord said:
[Both Jayden and Edward have been killed during this chapter, and thus their characters have been permanently removed from the game. If I ever introduce them again, I will send a message to both players on their wall requesting them once more.]
[Rein will be introduced at the start of next chapter.]
[I mean imma still hang around any ensuing threads providing advice and responding to whomstever starts the obligatory philosophical discussion, but I see where your coming from].

[I just wanted to clarify in case it wasn't obvious, but the entire game is out to kill you off as fast as possible. The only thing aiding you is your ability to think and plan as long as you want. Other than that, simply doing nothing wrong is not good enough. You need to do everything right.]

[The next chapter will focus on the remaining members of the Legion of Man. If you thought DIO was going to be difficult to kill, you're not going to like the next one. He will murder more than just two members.]

[I will set up a "lobby" or loose inbetween plot of sorts for players to participate in. This is where you'll all participate during down-time.]

[He is stupid at times but he is notorious for killing people off. That is all I will reveal. I am planning on implementing an opportunity to obtain powerful gear in order to make your characters more useful, rather than completely useless without your servant.]

ProfessorLord said:
[He is stupid at times but he is notorious for killing people off. That is all I will reveal. I am planning on implementing an opportunity to obtain powerful gear in order to make your characters more useful, rather than completely useless without your servant.]
[I reccomend something akin to the Monado, perhaps human sized Mazinger wings? Maybe even Biometals, the possibilities are ENDLESS!]

Back