• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (2)

Yobobojojo said:
Question
If our servants get hurt, do they retain damage when later summoned?
No they are 100% healed(Found this out when Sabretooth was reduced to a skeleton and in 2 mins was 100% fine)

No they are 100% healed(Found this out when Sabretooth was reduced to a skeleton and in 2 mins was 100% fine)

But he can heal..

Not sure if I made myself clear (nor wish to be dickishcito bout it). But Devilman or Getter Robo for my second servant.

Wait... It I get something from the Getter Robo Verse, would I only be capable of summoning an individual or a whole robot? Because recall that the Robots are not people, they are piloted BY and MERGE with people.

Yobobojojo said:
Negates fire resistance and invulnerability on a Low 2-C level, seems a bit NlF for TBm to eat that
i'm about 200% certain that fire is immune to fire (as long as said fire isn't like purgatory fire or other wierd magic fire), still quite NLF, since, even when you believe that theres no limit to how much energy he can abosrb, he can only become 4-C on short notice, and it would tkae him quite a while to get any further

If i get Kittan, do i have only access to him or do i get his gunman too ? and what about Space King Kittan ?

Overlord775 said:
If i get Kittan, do i have only access to him or do i get his gunman too ? and what about Space King Kittan ?
can i suggest that we wait until chap. 3 actually starts?

I've been using the lower end of 457's AP so far, since his high end (High 7-C) is enough to very easily cause what i did in the reactor room (and is also 3 orders of magnitude hotter) basically everywhere

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

I'd like you to please give me another verse for your next servant!

I will then approve or disapprove of it, as per usual.

(Limit of 5-A)

Your heart and soul are alligned with the stars themselves. Through a greater power beyond even destiny itself, you form a connection. You've obtained the servant Red Hood.

(You will only be able to manifest your servant for 23 seconds.)

Your heart and soul are alligned with the stars themselves. Through a greater power beyond even destiny itself, you form a connection. You've obtained the servant Lucina.

(You will be able to manifest your servant for 14 seconds.)

Your heart and soul are alligned with the stars themselves. Through a greater power beyond even destiny itself, you form a connection. You've obtained the servant Hayato Ji.

(You will be able to manifest your servant for 29 seconds.)

Back