• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs Saber (Last Vote needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to ruin someone's record try with Mami since she only has wins... waiting for kal's fury

That said, here is the question how would Rukia's attacks interact with Saber's magical resistance? (since the equalisation thing) I mean Rukia isn't really the best swordswoman around and putting her against Saber from all people...

Natsu has beaten her actually. Anyway, I'm not so sure but I'm leaning to Rukia.

Sure Saber's superior skills and precog might be a pain for Rukia to deal with. But Rukia's Shikai ability is to bring the body temperature of its wielder to a temperature below freezing. As a result, anything she touches freezes, the sword itself merely increasing her reach. Prana burst might help saber to dodge some of Rukia's attack, but she still has Bakudo to at least, restrain Saber for a moment (due verse equalization, I think it's safe to assume Saber magic's resistance will work) before touch her with Sode no Shirayuki to freeze Saber.

If that's didn't work, Rukia can just Bankai her to oblivion.

Oh, i forgot that is not a stomp in the end.

For a sec I thought you said he beat Saber or Rukia lol.

There are many levels of Bakudo, the one she used on Ichigo was the weakest Bakudo out there....and she was still a fodder back then. This is the last arc Rukia Gar used, she's obviously got stronger since that time.

Doesn't change the fact you need a pretty high bakudou(against strong enemie) to make it effective.

Saber has a lot of muscles(damn that bath scene) and she has fought likes of Berseker... I don't think Rukia has a single bakudou strong enough to restrain Saber and make her unable to move. Even if she did Saber would break out pretty fast.

Rukia doesn't really need to restrain her that long. just a moment is enough for her to make contact with Saber. And again, if that didn't work...

...Bankai.

@Gar I think it doesn't. Though I don't remember Rukia's AOE with it, because Saber can dodge if necessary.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Rukia doesn't really need to restrain her that long. just a moment is enough for her to make contact with Saber. And again, if that didn't work...

...Bankai.
Considering Saber's skill I doubt that will be easy to do in the first place. And for bankai again i don't remember the AOE Rukia has.

Gonna ask some people to join this, for now i am leaning towards Rukia.

Rukias Bankai is just her shikai's absolute zero but it is now AOE instead of direct contact,as you can see from Homu's picture.

As for who wins I'm not too sure but Homu makes good points so I'll vote for rukia for those reasons.

If Rukia's freezing attacks are nullified by Saber's magic resistance, Rukia gets destroyed. If not, Saber gets one shot

ScarletFirefly said:
If Rukia's freezing attacks are nullified by Saber's magic resistance, Rukia gets destroyed. If not, Saber gets one shot
Excaliblast can one shot as well I think.

Considering Saber's Magic Resistance can nullify Magic from the Age of Gods, if Rukia's ice attacks are considered Magic, there's no chance in hell they're gonna get through. And as I said if not, Saber gets one shot by the first AZ attack.

Magecraft thousands of years old when myths and legends were around. Magecraft almost one with the True Magic, that highest class of Mystery

Unless she has resisted AZ she doesn't have resistance to it otherwise Acnologia will be the strongest 6-B but he is not.

Bepo4151 said:
Unless she has resisted AZ she doesn't have resistance to it otherwise Acnologia will be the strongest 6-B but he is not.
What does Acno have to do with this?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Problem is, would she resist it? Not everything is magic and she never tanked ice based attacks before.
There was a discussion about Absolute Zero requiring an infinite amount of energy or an outright feat of surviving it. IIRC it was from Ryuko vs Samus

I'm still not sure about that tho.

Gargoyle One said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Problem is, would she resist it? Not everything is magic and she never tanked ice based attacks before.
There was a discussion about Absolute Zero requiring an infinite amount of energy or an outright feat of surviving it. IIRC it was from Ryuko vs Samus
I'm still not sure about that tho.
This is completely incorrect

Any amount of energy can warm up an absolute zero object. But it doesn't really matter, considering that the atoms spontaneously fall apart the moment the temperature hits AZ.

Not sure about this.

I don't think we can equate Reiatsu to Magic in this case.

Kido maybe, but I still doubt it to an extent.

As J-Man said, it depends on who gets their trump card off first. Excalibur takes less than a second to charge and has a range of at least 4 km, so it would blast Rukia.

But Saber has no feats of resisting freezing effects on top of the fact that Zanpakuto powers are probably not magic by the definition of the word. So I really can't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back