• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs Saber (Last Vote needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't the Az still off saber? Even if it diesnt do anything to Excalibur.

This battles has nothing to do with skill or precog, they both one shot.

Divine Constructs are from the Age of the Gods, which works by laws of magic, not by the laws of physics.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Wouldn't the Az still off saber? Even if it diesnt do anything to Excalibur.

This battles has nothing to do with skill or precog, they both one shot.
The problem is Saber gets one shotted in any case, while Rukia with one attack that needs to charge and is not something Saber starts instantly with.

Pretty sure that precog can let Saber avoid or at least be forewarned by precog. Especially if Rukia can only keep it up for 4 seconds

Saber stats with Excalibur like half the time. And the charge is minimal.

Monarch, me and you both know thats not gonna fly, feats of resisting or nah. By that logic kinetic energy doesn't work with it, in which case how does saber swing it?

@Bepo, one wound that was conceptually cursed to not heal by any means.

In this fight, Rukia doesn't have anything like that, so Avalon takes care of that if she gets hit by anything less than the Bankai

Monarch Laciel said:
@Bepo, one wound that was conceptually cursed to not heal by any means.
In this fight, Rukia doesn't have anything like that, so Avalon takes care of that if she gets hit by anything less than the Bankai
Avalon is restricted

Monarch Laciel said:
Pretty sure that precog can let Saber avoid or at least be forewarned by precog. Especially if Rukia can only keep it up for 4 seconds
Weaknesses: Saber is bound by her honor as a knight, and she'd thus never rely on underhanded or more pragmatic tactics. Her sixth sense can be fooled by things that Saber has never experienced. Unlike other Servants, Saber isn't a proper Heroic Spirit, possessing a physical body that cannot go into spirit form. She harbors a great deal of self-loathing and regret over her actions and perceived failures as the King of Britain, which can be exploited to rile her up, or to break her mentally.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Saber stats with Excalibur like half the time. And the charge is minimal.

Monarch, me and you both know thats not gonna fly, feats of resisting or nah. By that logic kinetic energy doesn't work with it, in which case how does saber swing it?
Even 1-2 sec of charge on MHS speed battle is a quite damn a lot.

The problem is Saber gets one shotted in any case, while Rukia with one attack that needs to charge and is not something Saber starts instantly with.

If the need arose and she's aware, she'll use it.

Is your vote changing?

Then let me rephrase, she can charge and fire it in one or two seconds from her point if view while fighting people in her speed tier.

Monarch Laciel said:
Divine Constructs are from the Age of the Gods, which works by laws of magic, not by the laws of physics.
<Absolute Zero

<Physics

@Bepo I'm not getting into the argument about Saber's Instincts being fooled. Last time I tried, the thread was removed shortly after. Additionally, I'm almost certain Gargoyle is referring to Avalon's activatio, i.e the 6-D defense, not the passive Regenerationn it provides.

@J-Man, the point was that Excalibur, as a weapon from the age of the gods, and like most sevants, does not work by conventional physics, while AZ as a physics based phenomena would be less effective. However, I'll also point out what I did in another thread, and say that Divine Constructs are essentially Divine Spirits as weapons, and Divine Spirits can presumably resist each other's matter manipulating Authorities. So that's something

Isn't impossible to actually create absolute zero?

And are you voting or what?

That still mean her opponents has 2 seconds of Saber being "vulnerable" and that as said before plenty of time, which is why she is so careful when using it.

@Gargoyle look i kinda prefer waiting for now so just retract my vote enteirly.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm almost certain Gargoyle is referring to Avalon's activatio, i.e the 6-D defense, not the passive Regenerationn it provides.
Why would Regenerationn help with AZ anyway?

So how ya gonna explain the whole kinetic energy thing? Or Merlin using it as a fancy stick to beat people with? That's conventional physics. Hell of a lot more than something it's never encountered like absolute zero. Don't think Avalon is healing absolute zero.

Good thing not a single servant in fate has absolute zero then.

I mean, it's a theoretical thing, but an object being AZ doesn't violate any laws of physic. Cooling something down to AZ does (more or less)

And why would it spread?

Conventional physics J-Man. Things that work by magical laws can still be swung around and hit with. Projectiles can still be fired. They just aren't working by scientific definitions. It's only after the Age of the Gods ended and the Age of Man began that physics as scientifically known came into being.

And? Whatever rukia is doing sure doesn't fall under normal physics anyway, not like she's in lab doing thus, it's done through spooky ghost powers.

Anyway, why does all this matter? Saber gets offed by absolute zero and rukia gets obliterated by Excalibur in a cross counter.

Saber did resist Gil's Freezing Sword but that's pretty irrelevant when compared to Rukia's Absolute Zero. Voting Inconclusive, Rukia gets turned into vapor and Saber dies to AZ.

Weaknesses: Saber is bound by her honor as a knight, and she'd thus never rely on underhanded or more pragmatic tactics. Her sixth sense can be fooled by things that Saber has never experienced. Unlike other Servants, Saber isn't a proper Heroic Spirit, possessing a physical body that cannot go into spirit form. She harbors a great deal of self-loathing and regret over her actions and perceived failures as the King of Britain, which can be exploited to rile her up, or to break her mentally.

Wow....

That would have saved me some frustration and a thread.

Doesn't matter, they both off each other and neither can counter or resust the thing that ohkoes either of them. Although that should be discussed in a thread for future threads.

I'll retract my vote and change it to inconclusive for the reasons above now...

Edit - Actually, I'll vote for inconclusive for the reasons above now..... I never actually voted on this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back