• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Lord-Of-Creation was in chat and is causing fuss over the removal of leaderboards and badges. He was typing in all caps and giving us insults for not telling why it was removed or if they were removed. Was told to calm down many times before he was banned in chat by SomebodyData (thanks), but this is to let others know he might do this again.

Quotes and offenses:

"I HAD SO MANY BADGES

IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY"

"
YOU MAKE ME SICK"

" ANSWER MY F***ING QUESTION YOU POGUE!!!!!

DO WE HAVE F***ING ACHIEVEMENT BADGES OR NOT????!!!"

I did censor that.

For those wondering, pogue is: "pejorative military slang for non-combat, staff, and other rear-echelon or support units. Pogue frequently applies to those who do not have to undergo the risk and stresses of combat as the infantry does."

I think he was trying to use the word to act like a soldier that had his badges ripped out... Odd...

He should be banned forever. Troublemakers like him have no use in this wikia. He has been warned for other things before judging by his wall messages and it also seems he didn't stop after the warnings. Now there's him cussing people in chat. Do we really want to see this guy back in a couple months or so? The answer is no.

SoyHop said:
User Lord-Of-Creation was in chat and is causing fuss over the removal of leaderboards and badges. He was typing in all caps and giving us insults for not telling why it was removed or if they were removed. Was told to calm down many times before he was banned in chat by SomebodyData (thanks), but this is to let others know he might do this again.
Quotes and offenses:

"I HAD SO MANY BADGES

IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY"

"
YOU MAKE ME SICK"

" ANSWER MY F***ING QUESTION YOU POGUE!!!!!

DO WE HAVE F***ING ACHIEVEMENT BADGES OR NOT????!!!"

I did censor that.

For those wondering, pogue is: "pejorative military slang for non-combat, staff, and other rear-echelon or support units. Pogue frequently applies to those who do not have to undergo the risk and stresses of combat as the infantry does."

I think he was trying to use the word to act like a soldier that had his badges ripped out... Odd...
So, he did this entirely conscious and on purpose? It's not an accident...and aren't Wikia supposed to be more than just getting badges?

Lord of creation was behaving himself recently...compared to his previous actions. Banning him permanently is overkill in my mind. A simple warning might not stop him/her but a month long ban could convince them not to act this way again..

@EA Lord of Creation has already been banned and we allowed him to use a sockpuppet account. Considering all the actions he has done before and the fact that we already kinda gave him special treatment, a big act up like this that he wouldn't stop after staff warning shouldn't be taken lightly.

Ryukama said:
@EA Lord of Creation has already been banned and we allowed him to use a sockpuppet account. Considering all the actions he has done before and the fact that we already kinda gave him special treatment, a big act up like this that he wouldn't stop after staff warning shouldn't be taken lightly.
Oh..I didn't know that,I guess banning him permanently makes sense

Promestein took care of it.

I've given them a warning and am going to unblock them, but if this behavior continues I'll just block them again.

Hmm. I usually tend to block blatant trolls, but do what you think is best.

While I do believe this is very possibly a troll, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now. It felt unfair to lay down a block for what could just be a lack of understanding of our general concepts on here.

Andykhang

Trying to downgrade Tier 0 by saying:

It have the potential to anyway. While she could ignored that much, it's still underdeveloped due to her being lazy and not know much about this (it's the same as moving her arm and feet). And Reality is still a thing even tier 0 have to abide. It's a subject of NLF, so I don't want to talk about it much.

And insist that Tier 0 is still bound by reality and existence so him can keep assume that Reimu can be tier 0 even though This explanation about tier 0 is clearly say the otherwise:

Beings that are boundlessly above absolutely everything, including existence and nonexistence, possibility, causality, dualism and non-dualism, the concepts of life and death, and their analogues at any level.

at least give him a warning...

I have given him a warning.

I don't mind if he think that this person is have the possibility to be Tier 0 but without any proof as long as he just save what he believes to himself and not messing around with entire Tier..

User known as SnowMount was previously behaving in a race insenitive way on the site chat, and continued to defend themselves.

Other users in chat that are more familiar with the violation(s) are TheMightyRegulator, Ryukama, AllanSaiyan and Talonmask. Has been warned to stop, and has been threatened to be banned.

Shouldn't we give a much longer ban from the entire wiki for something like that?

I myself try not to ban people on the wikia itself for chat violations but yeah in some cases like this one I definitely would ban them from the entire wikia.

The profile had the calcs posted in the gallery, which all seemed pretty legit, but the profile was removed.

The final nail in its coffin is that practically everything on ROBLOX is user-submitted, so it's not canon.

Lina Shields said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Epic_Duck
When I first looked at this profile, it seems that all the calc links are just pasted at random as well as the profile stats/feats having no basis.

This is possibly a joke profile, and we do not allow those here; can someone check though?

The creator of this profile is The Hyper Anon.
Oh sh*t, I'm about to be blocked. Oh well. Yeah, the calcs were pretty reasonable but no-one took the duck seriously and kicked the Duck out of the wiki all the way to china where it will be made into takeout. Couldn't care less about the Epic Duck being deleted,I had a suspision no-one would take it seriously.

@Hyper the calcs were not reasonable at all, when I first checked, I honestly thought you were joking based on how it was, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back