• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidences is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Note: Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Wikia Staff, to politely request permanent IP blocks.

To Staff Members: You can find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

P.S.: All staff members, kindly follow, and bookmark, this thread.

Sockpuppets:

Both of the accounts I have mentioned are sockpuppets of LIGHT YAGAMI007, and LightYagami(Kounik). As such, I will be blocking these accounts promptly.

Here is a screenshot as proof:

Sockpuppet12
Also, the two accounts

• Saitama the Calm (note that the user in question did not make a profile despite having 137 edits here on the Wiki)
  • Tunir Uchiha
may be related to the sockpuppet accounts that I have banned just now, as the two accounts keep interacting with the above accounts with each other, as well as LIGHT YAGAMI and Kounik. Both Saitama the Calm and Tunir Uchiha have the tendency to add "...." at the end of their sentences. Pictures have been taken as proof, as shown below.

As such, I will be banning these two accounts just to be on the safe side, according to our policies regarding sockpuppets.

Got you buddy @Hop

I've warned him, if he tries anything its insta-block for a month as he's had a few warnings.

Okay thanks. Blue originally blocked them for their first offense and they haven't changed since. Hopefully by next year they learn their lesson.

It's Misaka. I talked to her and she behaved all juvenile on the SS Wiki chat. I have no idea if she thought she was being "cool" or whatnot, but she kept talking as if she had chuunibyou or something.

She didn't tell me anything of value, nor seemed to want to apologize or desire contact after all that happened, nor anything.

Yeah. She made severely sociopathic obsessive stalker threats towards me and our community over at the Marvel and Superpower wikis as well.

She even made a threat over at my wikia just now. This needs to stop now cause she's really getting out of hand.

I have asked Wikia if they have the ability to call in the police department.

IDEK if this person really is her, Foodie, or just whoever. Regardless, the fact that they attacked me on my wikia, Ant to you on Superpower and Marvel, Hop on his wikia, and wherever else they may be at? The police may very well need to be involved in this. I was just about to go nap and this is what happens? Come on now....

Well i just deleted it off my wall but basically, she wants us to have Ant, Hop and me demoted, and have the bans of her and others like Foodie be reduced to one year at most.

Otherwise if we don't listen, she and whoever she has on her side will spam wikia to IP ban me and Ant and stuff.

She's a lunatic at this point.

Don't know if this is related (****, it almost certainly is), but I noticed that earlier today, a nameless "Fandom User" on Community Central sent me a lengthy message saying I should demote Cross and that he set a bad example for the wiki.

Yes. Somebody sent me messages about demoting Cross over at CommunityCentral as well. It was likely her.

... What even is this at this point.

Is she really so delusional and frustrated at her own faults that she seeks petty revenge now?

And she had the audacity to lie to me that she wouldn't raid us.

Now just because she uses 4chan and knows how to make socks she believes she can talk as if she's a freaking cyber-terrorist? And she probably thinks this is just harmelss funny playing too.

If this continues, she should have police called on her.

Azzy, Ant had the same message from someone on Community Central wikia some days ago.

It seems that this Fandom user is most likely the same one that went on your wall there today.

It's likely Mikoto, Foodie, or possibly someone that managed to get to their side on....

The FUT character wanted us to talk about her on this thread...

From now on, I recommend we stop posting stuff relating to this matter on the Rule Violation Thread and make this something of a staff matter outside of vsb, like a private chat group so she doesn't get "pumped" by seeing us talk about her.

That is reasonable, yes. You can send me any threatening links in PMs, and I will inform Wikia about it.

I have banned deleted her/him from my wikia and chat.

It is apparent they will not learn they are no longer welcome, or perhaps, they actually are not the ones behind this. I have some odd feeling this is more than what I see it as. Is someone imitaing them to get to us?

An outsider keeping track of our drama to throw us off? I might need more sleep but something in my head did not click right away. That grammar, the way they spaced their lines, doesn't feel like a genuine sock, or Mik/Foodie. Mind you I don't think prior to the incident with the founder, Foodie was bad, just ignorant. This, however, is extemely suspect.

It's not Miko or Foodie.

In one of these "threats" they said to demote Xanix but he isn't even a part of the staff.

The messages were to grammatically correct to be Foodie but to misinformed to be Mikoto,who stalks us religiously, so it's probably someone following the drama and trying to capitalize.

Right. Let's take advice from the higher ups and pass it on that is should not be talked about any further here, however, this is still an issue we might need to keep tabs on.

Well, I think that it is most likely Mikoto, or somebody agitated towards our community by her, and collaborating. The structure was too advanced for BGO, and Imago is only upset with me personally, not the rest of you.

This user seems to be bothering staff alot with questions and threads [1] [2][3]

Just writing this down for reference. will give a warning to later if someone already has not already done so

He seems harmless, but you can tell him that he is being a bother if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back