• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda sympathize with him. Granted, pestering an admin to that degree is bothersome, but he just wants to see a verse he likes represented. A very soft notice at most would suffice here.

BMHKain doesn't seem to be doing it out of malice or to annoy anyone, he just wants some help is all. I can issue a warning for him to slow down, but I don't think he deserves to be banned or anything.

Oh....my bad on whoever there was that Aizen linked here earlier(i should check the link first before commenting) ^^;

(Coughs) Still as i said in (now deleted) comment above, a notice should be put on his wall cause it's really bothersome to bother an admin like Lina on a series that just about the community here either does not know or care about. Not to say they'll be banned, just slow it down or something at least.

TheLuffyPlayer has been making posts about insane upgrades towards One Piece speed and character tiers, and while this has not been a big problem in it of itself, he just now made a profile for https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Pluton_(One_Piece) that plagiarizes directly from the One Piece wiki, and he assumed the tier instead of using valid information.

It should be "Unknown" rather than "At least 6-A, likely 5-B" (especially since the weapon does not exist in the Canon as of now). TheLuffyPlayer keeps making these edits and it hinders the efforts of me and other people who are trying to edit One Piece profiles and threads. Please, i ask that something be done about this. Its been going on long enough and now that he is making profiles that are plagiarizing the wiki and are inaccurate, it's getting worse.

Thanks for looking into this.

I seem to have misremembered his actions; regardless, I will decrease the block to 3 months, as he shows a general lack of understanding of many of our guidelines and concepts, as well as his constant wanking of One Piece.

Yeah, 6 months is a bit much. He only performed plagiarism once and was not warned. The biggest punishment should probably be a couple weeks as a warning. It was not anything too severe, i think.

mmm... both were made at the same day and commented in the same thread/edit the same page (Chandelure); seems pretty suspicious to me...

Wasdarrow24 is mostly supporting Maxwel on a message on his wall.It is suspicious but i'm not sure about taking action.

To be honest it may be better to just ban him as he is very argumentative and will not listen to reason. Despite the warnings.

I'll ban Max for a few weeks for being a bit disrespectful and ban Was forever for being a possible sockpuppet.

It would be for the best that the two accounts be banned, just to be on the safe side. Considering that one of them doesn't listen to advice from an admin while the other seems to possibly be a sockpuppet of the previous account...

I'm unsure if we should take action so soon, could just be two friends after all. Although it is suspicious so we should keep an eye on them.

I have banned them, if anyone disagrees with the ban time i gave to Max you can change it, i don't mind giving him a second chance.

@Cal

I'm not sure how to block him for an infinite amount of time (it tells me that Infinite is invalid) but I've completely blocked him for 500 Years. So that ought to keep him off our backs.

Reppuzan said:
@Cal

I'm not sure how to block him for an infinite amount of time (it tells me that Infinite is invalid) but I've completely blocked him for 500 Years. So that ought to keep him off our backs.
The infinite has to be in lowercase i believe.

About Maxwell's and the other guy'a ban. He messaged me on JBW about trying to parley with you guys to reduce his ban. I said I would help him. Looking through the thread, he seemed a bit apologetic yet hostile at the same time. Maybe we should treat this like a warning, but your judgment > my own. And I'm pretty sure the latter guy isn't a sockpuppet. He did correct Maxwell.

Well, people talking with each other without causing any trouble is not good evidence for sockpuppetry, so unbanning him might be best.

Well, the guy seems to not be listening to the suggestions of the staff members, so what should be done in this case?

@Lina The situation has been dealted with by Kkapolios earlier as he has block the two of them. One being a bit disrespectful to the staff members while other defend him. I said either let them wait out the ban or lessen the ban to reasonable extent.

Well, short bans for a few weeks might be warranted, but I usually give warnings first for that sort of thing.

I received the following message:

"Hello, As you can see, I'm MaxwelFISH. the banned person for being disrespectful. Hers my apology message.

Dear Admins....Its was wrong of me to argue with you, even though you know best. Even Tyce (Wasdarrow24) was trying to stop the arguement... I didn't mean to cause this much comotion and since I did me and My best friend are BANNED. I'm really sorry for being stuborn, I hope you can except my apoligy and lift the ban from Wasdarrow24.Your Members, Maxwell (MaxwelFISH) and Tyce. (Wasdarrow24)"

I think that they both seem pretty harmless, and should probably simply get a warning, not a ban.

@Ant I was monitoring his discussion with Cal over at Joke Battles, and I agree that they seem rather remoreseful and pretty harmless. I also believe they should be let off with a warning for now.

Since Kkapoios stated he was fine with another admin changing the ban if they disagree, and you feel they shouldn't be banned, I have unbanned them.

They were pretty argumentative sd heck the other day. But they do seem harmeless to even me, just that their attitudes were not so....well, to my liking here.

I'll approve them being warned not to start stuff up like that. Especially to MaxwellFISH. If he and/or even his friend starts stuff up here again, this is on you guys.

The two have been unbanned, I believe that we can move on from this topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back