• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not chill for once as well as the fact I facing guilt right now.

As much as I want to do that, I also think he will simply make sockpuppets to avoid the Global IP Block enforced by Fandom and that is something I not willing to face.

Not only that, but the fact he somehow knows my ban back at VS Battle Wiki indicate someone or a group has inform him about it.

Not only that, but it seems I might get accidentally involved in a conspiracy. Something I don't want on my own guilty conscious.

I will do it tomorrow, but not today.

Prome, I know, but he was already suspicious enough to the point he know my ban.

A ban that is still enforced to this day and I accept it willingly and personally.

It mean someone or a group has informed him about it.

I know it is possible he might have been a former VS Battle Wikia member or a lurker for that matter, but the way he does is indicating that someone is informing him about the recent drama and my ban back at VS Battle Wiki.

I may sound like a panaroid person, but I do have a point.

The point is he may been informed by someone or a group.

Now whatever that assumpation is true or not who knows, but I myself am not gonna deny that possibility.

@Prome

Perhaps, but still we talking about a localized ban in Vs Battle Wiki. It is not like he automatically knows that I was banned in the first place.

Btw his username ironically enough is a reference to The Everlasting before his ban.

While we are at this, he even say this:

"are you still bannedon vs batltes wiki Endershadowspelledwrong ?"

Somehow he know I did messed up the spelling of my username when I request a rename for my username from Starkiller215 to EnderShadow215 without the r.

No one and I mean legit no one, but me and Matt knows about that.

Not only that, but the reply is too oddly specific.

I already feel quite disturbed and uncomfortable by that reply of his when he knew that tadbit of information.

Anyway I might as well take a break then report it to Fandom as I do feel tired and other things.

He evidently knows the wiki. He's probably a sockpuppet with prior knowledge. You're overreacting.

... Everyone knows that, it's obvious.

@Prome

You are right about the overreacting part as I am paranoid about it.

Not sure about the rename part as Matt and I know about my error in the renaming of my username on a different wiki that isn't even connected to Vs Battle Wikia.

It isn't that obvious that I made a error in adding the "r" part to EnderShadow215 when I didn't intend to add that "r" after the "w".

Prior knowledge? We don't even know this guy nor did we know who he is for that matter.

Anyway I will stop talking about it until it is resolved.

EnderShadowr215 said:
Prome, I know, but he was already suspicious enough to the point he know my ban.
A ban that is still enforced to this day and I accept it willingly and personally.

It mean someone or a group has informed him about it.

I know it is possible he might have been a former VS Battle Wikia member or a lurker for that matter, but the way he does is indicating that someone is informing him about the recent drama and my ban back at VS Battle Wiki.

I may sound like a panaroid person, but I do have a point.

The point is he may been informed by someone or a group.

Now whatever that assumpation is true or not who knows, but I myself am not gonna deny that possibility.
It's likely Mckmal.

It's likely Mckmal.

Maybe, but again we gonna need strong evidence to prove he is a sockpuppet of Mckmal and myself is not happy about that possibility.

EnderShadowr215 said:
It's likely Mckmal.
Maybe, but again we gonna need strong evidence to prove he is a sockpuppet of Mckmal and myself is not happy about that possibility.
No, that name easily proves that it is Mckmal, especially since earlier socks were named "Soldier Green" and "Antavizma".

If not, then he's the guy who's telling that guy said stuff you were talking about.

@DarkSide

I myself ain't so sure about this Mckmal person is the one user who is named TheEverLastingS (just want to shorten it).

There is also this OPM user and former Vs Battle Wiki member who also made sockpuppets in the past I was aware of. You know which one I speak of.

Either way, he is definitely a troll who won't stop at nothing until he get what he wants.

Probably attention or something.

Let's drop it and hope it get resolved soon.

One of the edgelord furry thinks I'm a sock of somebody, then literally reports me WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A NAZI SITE, AND CAUSED ME TO GET BANS ME FOR IT

+Sound Of infinity I don't like how when you have got NO evidence for being a sock only because administrator said so, it's so sad. Please actually listen to me.

I literally told the ZacharyGrossman273 guy, that I didn't know that it was a nazi site, and then the ZacharyGrossman273 guy banned me. It's VERY hard to find out if the person intentionally linked to it or not, I didn't even SEE the jewish symbol on Hillary's head. I barely even read the text. How do you expect people to know that it's a nazi site before they actually GO on the site? See? Now counterattack me.

I don't wanna clog up this thread with bullshit and people who are going to say I'm a sock simply because "they say so". So I wanna talk to a person that is gonna actually believe me.

Sound of Infinity said:
A sock or not, you were trolling. Have fun with the ban that you're definitely getting.
Elmo: Never mock or insult someone if you want to have a better life and actually have friends and a girlfriend.

No, the user. Can't ban them though, they haven't done anything.

You want to know something suspicious, mckmal.

@Young Prome is not Mckmal.

@Prome Still the usename is inappropriate plus it could potentially violate Fandom's guidelines indirectly.

Something I not sure about it, but the word does scream out quite 18+ mature content.

You want to know something suspicious, mckmal.

@Young Prome is not Mckmal.

@Prome Still the usename is inappropriate plus it could potentially violate Fandom's guidelines indirectly.

Something I not sure about it, but the word does scream out quite 18+ mature content.

No, not prome, me, I'm getting sick and tired of Mckmal sockpuppeting me. He got my site, New-VsBEX Wiki shut down cause I accidentally hired him as admin. Which is why I got my other site Newer-VsBEX 2.0 Wiki shut down.

He never said Prome is Mckmal. He said that the user I reported up there is Mckmal, which we don't have proof that he's Mckmal.

@Antvashima told me that the one who's calling the shots and giving Mckmal the job to terrorize the fandom community, is by a Deviantart user or somebody name Jirenchi.

Young-Jah@ the simple truth is, Likely no one's telling mckmal to do anything. It's more likely he's just a kid looking for attention. It's best you stop your search for hos "boss" and try to ignore him or leave wikia for a time and go to other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back