• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkmon cns said:
Young-Jah@ the simple truth is, Likely no one's telling mckmal to do anything. It's more likely he's just a kid looking for attention. It's best you stop your search for hos "boss" and try to ignore him or leave wikia for a time and go to other sites.
No, I can't do that. Antvashima told me.

Cause, I can beat this system, Ant told me bout Mckmal boss, he from Deviantart, and his name is Jirenchi.
Yeah, he spammed my wall.

Who, Jirenchi.

Cause, I can beat this system, Ant told me bout Mckmal boss, he from Deviantart, and his name is Jirenchi.Yeah, he spammed my wall. Who, Jirenchi.
Yeah, likely.

I'm thinking the Fandom staff should tell Deviantart about this, and Stop it.

Young-Jah said:
Cause, I can beat this system, Ant told me bout Mckmal boss, he from Deviantart, and his name is Jirenchi.
Yeah, he spammed my wall.Who, Jirenchi.Yeah, likely. I'm thinking the Fandom staff should tell Deviantart about this, and Stop it.
Ok.

Yeah, he spammed my wall.

He spammed everyone's wall. But it's ok now because he's blocked. But if he creates another account, report him to FANDOM

• prepares to edit their responses and remove the quotes of quotes of quotes*
  • remembers that I'm not an admin here*
  • bamboozled*

For someone who claims to be a writer, you're certainly demonstrating that you're not a very good one. "I'm not trying" is quite the terrible excuse I'm afraid.

Artemiisia-X said:
@sound

And I reported you to the I Don't give a **** association
I wish I could not give a **** so hard I harassed people on their message walls.

A good decision Sound, but I'm having far to much fun to back out, so I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Falcon Brotherhood said:
The mentality of r*tards like you will never be understood.
I can safely say that calling this person that is an insult to the intellectually challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back