• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Never mind. I browsed through the thread. I have blocked him for 3 months.
Good call. That one was just refusing to listen and was getting worse and worse as it went on.

He's just as confused about this situation as everyone else's, so it's definitely not intentional.

Weird. I do remember this happening to someone else though, they were just suddenly banned across Fandom. I can't remember who it was though.

Monarch Laciel said:
Weird. I do remember this happening to someone else though, they were just suddenly banned across Fandom. I can't remember who it was though.
It was Skytheblue.

It was apparently justified, though. Wasn't he proven to be a sock of Jonathan?

Yeah, they are only friends. LuckyCharmingStar talked to her in DBF after he got banned.

Sorry for the false alarm. I just found LuckyCharmingStar editing a 5-page wiki created by an unbanned active user of our wiki extremely suspicious, and i thought i should inform the rest of the staff about that.

LuckyEmile has been on for months before LuckyCharmingStar and has no similarities with LuckyCharmingStar. Both of them having "Lucky" in their name and both having edited that wiki is not at all sufficient evidence in my opinion.

Yeah, turns out they are only friends. LuckyCharmingStar talked to her in her DBF wall after he got banned.

However, as i said, i just thought i should report this. Better safe than sorry.

Agreed about LuckyEmile.

Also, I contacted Fandom about ALRF as soon as I woke up.

Monarch Laciel said:
This happened to me yesterday, I was banned from all fandom for about 20 minutes.

Pretty clear vandalism. I am not sure if we even need to warn him.

Edit: Very odd. All his edits and contributions until now have been benign.

I mean his block isn't permanent, but he knew what he was doing. Being obnoxious or whatnot is understandable, everyone can get mad and some people don't contain or filter it well.

But this is very evident. You don't accidentally downgrade a character to Point level multiple times.

Thank you for handling it Promestein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back