• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not accuse all OPM fans in the wiki of being sockpuppets of Jonathan just yet. I'm all for banning Jonathan and his socks, but solid evidence is necessary.

We will keep an eye on him, though.

Nevermind. He's almost definitely a sock. Jonathan has this thing where he posts random letters on his wall and removes the message right after.

This guy did it as his first contribution.

However, i suppose a little bit more evidence wouldn't hurt.

He has the same horrible grammar as Jonathan, same vulgarity, same temper tantrum when things don't go his way, same weird habit of posting a random letter on his wall and removing it and same OPM interests. The only difference between him and Jonathan is that this user isn't wanking the series.

If you guys want more evidence fine but I think it's likely this is a sock.

Yeah I'm inclined to believe he is a sock of Jonathan. Same unnecessary usage of langue, the hostility, the letter thing Kepe pointed out and the similar manor of speech. I'll wait for more input however.

Also, him being a sockpuppet is now much more likely, due to him posting a message with a single letter in his own wall and then immediately deleting it.

Several socks of Jonathan have shown this weird and specific behavior.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, him being a sockpuppet is now much more likely, due to him posting a message with a single letter in his own wall and then immediately deleting it.

Several socks of Jonathan have shown this weird and specific behavior.
Something doesn't make sense here.

I remember SkytheBlue he was talking about how Garou was much higher of a 7A then his opponent on multiple v threads involving Garou, yet here he's downgrading them for the same reason?

^ Jonathan 180s his opinions from time to time. Dude once said that Boros isn't that much weaker than Saitama one time then another time says Saitama will be High 3-A by the end of the series because he never tries on anyone. He says that there's no way Tornado is thousands of times stronger than rest of S-Class one time then another time he says she's 6-A and rest of S-Class doesn't scale to that.

And I mean, doesn't everyone change their minds on something as time goes on? Either way I think all the other similarities are awfully suspicious.

It's Jonathan. What else did you expect?

That said, you were also pretty aggessive on that thread. Given your productiveness within the wiki, you're not going to be warned or anything, i'm sure of that. Just remain polite.

FanofRPGS just wiped a bunch of pages. Given that the edit reason (Japanese for delete) was in Japanese and this is very sudden and not in line with his regular behavior, I'd guess that he got hacked or something, but I banned him indefinitely. Until this is all sorted out.

I agree that this is not in line with Fan's regular behavior, but given the problems he's been having and the depression he said he was developing, i think him snapping is actually possible.

I'm not pointing my finger at him. Please don't say that.

Yes, that's true.

We should be vigilant of possible hacking issues regardless. Staff members should make sure that their accounts are secure.

All the wipes were done at the same time too, so I don't think this was his own doing. If any of the profiles have stuff in common, it could be the product of AWB gone awry.

Darkanine said:
All the wipes were done at the same time too, so I don't think this was his own doing. If any of the profiles have stuff in common, it could be the product of AWB gone awry.
What's AWB?

I can't see any similarities. Given that the Japanese text was for delete I'm sure that it wasn't an accident.

Here is his farewell PM to me:

"I deleted it on purpose. **** your wiki. I am sick of it, I tried helping it, tried tolerating Matt and Ever's antics, but nope, they just collect more and more influence, while I get more and more useless. **** it to hell, you failed at keeping track of your own wiki. Your way of staying on all day and night, amassing 100 million edits, has left you sot t8ujeefid yorht you haer lasdfyt anyueo f you r sanity left. I am done with this wiki."

I was hoping that he would get happy about that I gave him rollback rights.

Well, that's that, then.

It's unfortunate that things got this bad for him. I hope things start to look up.

Anyway, thank you for keeping track of the wiki as always Promestein.

I am going to sleep, so I would appreciate if somebody could please take care of removing his username colour and give him the "retired calc group" userpage tag.

Not a problem. I'll ask A6colute to handle that and I'll move him on the staff page (unless he was already moved).

"Oh and don't bother to give me the retired rating, damn my memory. I don't care"

Still, there is our standard procedure. We give retired tags to everybody who have helped out.

It was frustration. He is basically saying the VSBW is wearing Antvasima down, and that his sanity has paid the price and will continue to decline due to this wiki.

That said, we should drop this and move onto better things. Fan's absence is saddening, but we can't do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back