• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were supposed to have a discussion rule about this due to the last time this came up. After this is over, I'll probably make a thread about it.

Agreed. Also Im sorry, but I need to get this off my chest.

Rapid and Mega at this point either need to be given a very serious warning or a ban. They have consistently kept up rude, hostile acusations and behavior against me in the multiple YGO threads after being noted out and warned by Multiple staff members and they continue to press foward with the same consistent tone. Before I would ignore it for the sake of the discussion but now I am getting fed up with the disrespect.

Bare in mind, those 2 were already supposed to get warnings for this earlier when it wasn't as active and they havent.

If Staff feels indiffrent, you know I will go along with their decision but for now, this is what I think needs to happen.

I personally doubt that Rapid and Megaboy are Mikoto socks, as they do not behave in the same manner.

I am fine with if somebody is willing to give them strict warning messages though.

The real cal howard said:
I'll tell you about her later. All you need to know is that she has more dupes than Lavos
Mikoto and her sock is overrated and you guys keep overrated her for whatever reason..in my country forum(kaskus) infinite souckpopent works is nothing special.

Well, they seem to be innocent of sockpuppetry then, but should probably still receive warnings for bad behaviour.

Users Users TheHadouCyberspaceWitch, Dienomite22, and others are being quite confrontational and biased towards Devil May Cry on this thread, showing an inability to accept the majority decision that occured over many other previous long threads to the point where it became a Discussion Rule.

@Grimreaperofjustice

I and a few of the other members here are also autistic. Unfortunately it is quite common online to openly show extreme bigotry towards people like us, but we cannot be too oversensitive either.

^ I need to kindly disagree with you... "oversensitive" that takes guts irl I had to leave or be expelled from my school to what I did to a kid for saying certain derogotory comments I cannot share at the moment I might get banned

also sorry if youve ever been bullied for something like that...

Me and others such as TISSG7Redgrave and Unite My Rice are just bringing up new points about Devil May Cry's questionable 4-A feat that hasn't been addressed, before. Most of the arguments against it are strawmans and baseless assumptions that reject Occam's Razor. I don't think any of us were being biased, though me and Rice and Matt might have gotten a bit condescending down the line.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Users Users TheHadouCyberspaceWitch, Dienomite22, and others are being quite confrontational and biased towards Devil May Cry on this thread, showing an inability to accept the majority decision that occured over many other previous long threads to the point where it became a Discussion Rule.
The thread is being further derailed by Khristis bringing up meaningless things from an old Bayonetta thread alongside personal insults.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Matt I think your overreacting there a little bit buddy. I see nothing that justifies you reporting them over this.
I showed the thread to other admins actually and they agreed that there's a lot of passive-aggression and bias going on there. And I'm reporting the derailment, specially things like bringing up Bayonetta threads for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back