• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we just ban him? He did make a threat towards the wiki in a "Do as I say or else ;)" manner, even if he used a smiley face.

Maybe it's not my business to say this but I don't think he's being intentionally hostile I just don't think he understands how the site works. I mean ultimately he just disagrees with what's on the profiles which is pretty normal. I think a ban might send the wrong message.

EDIT: Nevermind his response proves otherwise.

Let's let him respond. I want to see what he has to say. Maybe he'll have legit points. But if he proves himself obviously to have a brick wall then ban him.

He said that he'd slap us as a wiki tomorrow, and that 'the cleansing begins tomorrow'

I'm all for letting him speak his mind, as he hasn't done anything inherently wrong, but he doesn't seem to be up for civilized conversation.

I am honestly interested to hear what this guy has to say. For entertainment reasons. Though I'm getting troll/hater vibes from him and feel he should be blocked.

Sir Ovens said:
He said that he'd slap us as a wiki tomorrow, and that 'the cleansing begins tomorrow'
Where did he say this?

Okay. Do you have screencaptures?

In any case, perhaps we should inform Fandom about this?

Also, given that he is trying to use intimidation against us, rather than simply politely argue for his points, I suppose that you can ban him then Monarch Laciel.

Don't ban him right away. First, at least he should get a warning to be polite and discuss the matter calmly.

Too late. I obviously wouldn't have minded if he had simply started content revision threads and handled the topics in a polite manner, but he seems to be making threats against our community.

Yes, and it would likely have turned far worse if it continued.

I am too tired to read the thread. What has happened?

Basically, deep is arguing that, because people are voting that Nagito's luck wins the match, that the tiering system and CH's skill are being disregarded entirely

Antvasima said:
I am too tired to read the thread. What has happened?
Maybe he still doesn't know how Hax can bypass tiers so he argued trollishly. It's not his fault. Just unknowledgeable on what he's talking about.

Okay. Feel free to give him a light warning then, and if the thread is out of control, close it.

I don't know if this is important, but Andro said this on his Discord.

Screenshot 20180314-120348
Screenshot 20180314-120413

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back