• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Versus

Considering this dude said himself his purpose was to imitate LAS and let his glory be reborn on the wiki, the confusion is understandable.

I don't think you should be. He was clearly being toxic and pointing it out is the right thing to do imo when it's necessary

Probably not Jonathan since "because of some Jonathan guy that I don't even know about." and he talked about the mods allegedly not wanting to deal with OPM threads because of him.

It's not really my place and its not up to me of course, but I think it's best to just ban him through and through.

Besides likely being a sock of someone, if all he wants to do is continue to do what Aizen did and cause trouble in the exact same fashion that got Aizen banned before, then its no good to have him here. But its just me and if others feel it uneccesary right now its completely understandable.

Just going to say this.

I 100% backed up and supported the Bleach downgrades to this day and aside from the other stuff Kep mentioned, I literally never even heard of this guy until Shadow reported him.

Not to mention the reason why I would suddenly make a sockpuppet when my account isn't banned?

All im going to say about this.

Aizen told me in chat that he has been reviewing the wiki for a year in order to see the rules and how people act, and has not made an account on this wiki before.

I'm not saying this proves it, hell i don't actually believe that considering his behaviour, but still it's worth saying.

So, just went through the posts of this Aizen guy. On the three threads which he has posted, this is his behavior:

"lmao you have no idea what you're talking about. k got it"

"holy **** can someone answer my damn question already?"

"holy shit i'm losing ******* brain cells. is everyone on this wiki that ******* dumb?"

"i just proved you wrong like 15 times, and you didnt once debunk a thing i said. and now you're telling me to stfu? (...) if you dont know anything about naruto, then please stop talking to me."

"what in the actual **** are you talking about? you didnt give me a single valid reason. like holy shit are you actual being serious here? (...) lmao this is too good"

"why the **** are there so many saitama vs threads on this wiki?" (...) "hes going to lose every ******* time, so stop with the ******* saitama threads. everyone knows hes gonna lose. you guys just want to add more losses to his profile huh? like seriously, what the **** is the point of putting saitama against any other 5-B? everyone already knows the outcome, its so damn pointless and a waste of time"

"what the hell are you talking about? what you just said didn't debunk any of my points at all. my point still stands. these saitama threads are ******* cancerous and a complete waste of time. and whoever makes these threads are honestly just idiotic or just dislikes saitama."

"i'm just waiting for the next moron to make another saitama vs _____ thread and waste everyone's time. OP literally admitted that saitama is the punching bag of this wiki. he knows it and everyone else knows it. "

"this wiki constantly spews out these cancerous saitama threads that are a total waste of time, since everyone knows saitama will lose. the only purpose these threads have is to add more losses to saitama's profile and basically troll OPM fans. which is ******* ********."

"what the **** are you talking about? murata literally said that even if saitama didnt land on the moon, he could have returned back to earth, but it was a really stupid reason im not gonna lie. and do you have proof that saitama would die if he didnt land on the moon? dont jump to conclusions like that ffs. "

My face when seeing this:

U MAD BRO?
U MAD BRO?

i just got a bit upset because this a lot of the members on this site kinda hates OPM, which just happens to be one of my favorite series. but thats not an excuse for my rude behavior, and i'll try to be nicer from now on.

im new here, like i literally started using this wiki like 2 days ago. so i didnt know about all the rules, but im aware of how this wiki operates now. to be fair, i wasnt given a formal warning until now, so i feel like banning me right away like this is a bit harsh. regardless, i apologize for my behavior.

Well, I am afraid that the list of bad behaviour that Matthew listed is probably too long to let you get off with a warning, but since you apologised and promised to try to behave better, I suppose that we could make the ban temporary.

What do the other staff members think would be an appropriate time period?

@Matthew

Okay. Feel free to ban him for 3 weeks then.

I removed the spam messages.

For anybody who missed them, AizenTheMighty admitted to being Jonathan, started insulting me and Matthew in a very vulgar manner, and then posted several long nonsense posts.

So much for his previous talks with me in which he claimed to have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back