• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:RapidMotorcycle19

This user has made numerous innacurate, or inproper pages so far, even one which he was explictedly told not to by Staff.

Most notably, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Yami (Literally identical to the Canon counterpart, only stronger via non-canon crossover scaling), and Persona 2 Adolf Hitler (Who is literally Nyarlathotep so he doesn't need a new page).

He also has a weird obssession with Hitler in general but that's beside the point

So you were the one who deleted the Yami page.

What the hell is wrong with you, i was adding the tags.

And before you say that there are no vs bosses pages in the wikia, there is both DARK KAHN and ULTRON SIGMA.

So, explain yourself why exactly it is innacurate or restore it at once.

And watch it before calling me a neo-nazi or sorts, i dont take lightly those assumptions.

Stop screaming and derailing. You do this whenever you are criticized and reprimanded.

Dark Kahn and Ultron-Sigma, mmh? Those are original crossover characters. Not carbon copies.

1.- The Yami page has LESS and various different abilities from Regular Yami from Ookami, as you would know if you asked me about the page before deleting it.

Are you willing to go along with it being "literally identical"? What happens if you are wrong? because i have the profile´s script right here and i dont really like this sort of abuse of power.

2.- Nya and Adolf are technically different characters, and ive asked in the Shin Megami Tensei topics if it was okay to either make a new page or just add a Hitler picture to Nya´s profile and most people in that thread said they didnt mind Hitler having a profile.

I just want to add the Segata Sanshiro profile that was a mess as well. I also may be going off a bit but I dislike how rapid takes one character and makes dozens of matches for them, like Thomas the Tank Engine or currently Hitler.

Segata Sanshiro was deleted by ME because the calcs were not from the wikia, but from a Sega Forum page.

Im waiting for an answer from Matthew, since i do feel somewhat offended by that "obssesed with hitler" comment.

Do you think making battles of him means i somehow like him as a person or as an ideal?

No, is just like Ryu said. "Hitler Edgy lol" its edgy and it gains views and votes.

Apologize.

How would you react if someone publicly said you were obssesed with Hitler? Even worse when that someone has the intenion of getting you a warning or a ban.

This Hitler crap is also extremely cringy. Not to mention there is no need to his file as Nya already exists. He is pointless. So was the Yami file.

Dude, calm down. I legit never said you're a Neo Nazi. I simply joked that from making multiple threads involving different versions of Hitler, one of which you argued extensively about how much of a tactical genius he was, as well as an unnecesary Persona Hitler profile, you're weirdly invested in the subject.

Then unlock the Nya profile and add the Hitler picture, not to mention that Hitler and Nya being exactly the same is innacurate, aside that the Nya page has various errors in it by scaling to Tatsuya.

Not to mention that Hitler has a different moveset than Nya.

--

Not sure how "cringy" is an argument.

---

If you consider the Yami profile pointless, then kindly delete all alternate versions of characters.

ib4 Canon and TvC Yami were the same!

No they werent, you would know that if you actually read the page.

They are. The only difference is power. This is like when people made profiles for Son Goku from Xenoverse 1 back in 2016.

They can be deleted when they are non-canon crossover pages identical to the canon one, and when they are profiles for a character that already has a profile.

Tatsunoko Yami had Weapon Summoning, didnt have some abilites from Okami, doesnt scale to ammy at all, and tat Yami has durability negation and able to merge dimensions.

Not to mention 2 forms less

--

Then delete Ultron Sigma and Dark Kahn right now, Matthew.

And dont even tell them why, just report whoever wrote them here without even letting them know.

Whoa hold you horses buddy. You don't tell us what to add and what not to add to files.

Cringy as in chill out with it. This is clearly a topic you are infatuated with. Does this mean you are a Neo Nazi? No, you simply created a files to make matches.

Or we can get rid of Yami and call it a day unless you want to go on a personal witch hunt.

Means nothing.

I read the page. Still pointless.

Matthew Schroeder said:
They can be deleted when they are non-canon crossover pages identical to the canon one, and when they are profiles for a character that already has a profile.
was this reason given and then discussed on the Profile Deletion thread? if not, its still breaks due process and is a pointless flex of power at best

Torlikoff said:
You really should stop calling the staff shady. It really makes you look like you're trying to start something dude.
he isn't calling the staff shady, he is calling the actions shady. I don't see how that comes across as intentionally or outright bellicose

"Please, delete these two original crossover characters because you deleted my character who doesn't fit the guidelines, you shaddy staff"

Please stop, you're making yourself look bad.

Hold on. Since when has there been a rule that you have to tell someone you are reporting them before you can do so? I am so sorry, but that isn't shady, it is common sense that you'd be reported without someone telling you. So how how about you stop trying to act like you're a victim, stop trying to provoke staff and let it go and move on. Otherwise you will cause a scene.

@Lapitus

Nice try. No. If the profile is uneeeded or flat out crap, we can delete it if we so wish. It is not a flex of power so please don't start this bullshit.

Hitler should just be mentioned on Nyarlathotep's page, which I said on the blog. And a page for a crossover character with slightly different powers that scales other stuff is unnecessary. Yami is different from original crossover characters like Dark Khan and Ultron-Sigma, being a character from one story put into a crossover game. It'd be like having pages for MvC Thanos or Galactus.

There's nothing shady about reporting a user and not telling them. That happens all the time? And evidently, you're here and you were able to defend yourself, so it's not an issue regardless.

I don't care as much about the reporting as much as deleting the profile without letting anyone know. A member should be at least allowed to copy paste their thread into a googld doc or something before it is deleted. The Profile Deletion Request Thread exists for a reason.

If someone wants the raw code of a page after it's been deleted, just ask an admin, who can give it to you without problems. Some pages simply do not belong on this wiki, whether due to going against our guidelines or entirely lacking in quality, and these pages will be deleted quickly. If someone wants the raw code or to fix it, they can ask the deleting admin.

Except it's not an issue. Because it happens all the time. Most users are reported without being told about it, and most users turn up on this thread to defend themselves regardless of whether they're told or not.

>Issue of Principle

I'm sorry. What principle exactly? Tell the person you are reporting that you will report them? You mean like what everyone else does? This has nothing to do with "principle".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back