• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rapid

Stop making a nuisance of yourself. Matthew is not vandalising just because he deleted an unnecessary duplicate page.

Im going to make a CRT, i hope people will actually start posting the reasonings behind profile removals on their proper thread in the future.

edit. Talking about the Hitler page, not the Yami one, ill have that sorted out on a CRT anyways, since i dont agree with its removal.

I think saying im "crying" is pretty much toxic behaviour, anyways, this is no thread to disucss this, ill be on the Persona 2 CRT if you want to discuss this further.

Well I warned you it was NSFW. But yeah don't click it. Just so anyone isn't morbidly curious: it's a penis.

@Rapid

No one is overreacting tho. I doubt any reasonable and average user want to come here is see that shit when they click a username for a rule violation

Going to close both threads, him saying "Eat her" is another thing that seems... dubious. Should also send him a message on his wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back