• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I suppose that we should likely block his IP addresses in this case, yes.

I've come to report SuperBearNeo, AKA Omnitraxus100 (proof provided in the evidence document) for the breakage of a plethora of major site rules over a two-year timeframe (as far as I can prove, I'm betting it extends beyond that).

You can read the full 11-page report here, but for a TL;DR:

SuperBearNeo has consistently, purposefully, and maliciously manipulated context and information to try and subvert and disrupt the site. These actions include but are not limited to attacking site users for contacting him over his plagiarized content, making serious allegations based on absolutely nothing substantial and continuing to spread them even when shown to be wrong, constantly running a smear campaign against the site based on altered context, and generally submitting nothing of substance barring eternal toxicity to the site.

All of this and substantially more are proven in the document linked. It is my belief that this is unacceptable behavior and an immediate ban should be doled out. Cheers.
@SomebodyData @The_real_cal_howard @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Saikou_The_Lewd_King @Andytrenom @DarkDragonMedeus @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali @Abstractions

He's made lots of rants about us over the years. He has been obsessing about us for a long time for some reason, instead of minding his own business, and simply taking care of his own wiki.

AKM offered to have a polite discussion with him, but he refused, said that he is done talking, and gloated about getting more material for videos attacking us.
Capture-1.PNG

Last edited:
Well, he evidently wants his own wiki to take over our position as the by far most popular character statistics wiki in the world, so maybe that is it, but I am honestly not sure. Maybe he simply dislikes our statistics and has developed a mental hangup about us?

Why is he acting like that exactly?
Well, he evidently wants his own wiki to take over our position as the by far most popular character statistics wiki in the world, so maybe that is it, but I am honestly not sure. Maybe he simply dislikes our statistics and has developed a mental hangup about us?

Okay. Thank you. We should probably move to the next topic then.

Well tbf neither of his accounts were really active here anyways and he doesnt wanna use them so blocking dont matter much lol
Idc and mostly neutral bout the drama but it seems pointless and better for it to just stop entirely and doesnt seem good for anyone from what ive seen.

Buttttt i should mention neo does have his main account he normally uses everywhere else if it accounts for anything.

Well tbf neither of his accounts were really active here anyways and he doesnt wanna use them so blocking dont matter much lol
Yet he uses them to create a big thread about "leaving", and for dropping in on threads to cause derailment and drama. What's his other account? I only banned the Omnitraxus one.

I will say this and only this on this particular subject. If SBN has problems with how we do things, then he is more than free to come here and express his feelings in a polite and respectful manner. Heck, we just had a bit of ruffling when a different YouTuber VS debater, Gamerturk/Kaantantr, came around here, but we immediately smoothed things out and he became quite beneficial for SAO in particular on VSBW.

Suffice to say, no controversy needs to be stirred up over practically nothing. If anyone wants to talk and speak your mind, we are more than happy to listen. But if all you want to do is cause trouble for us and benefit from our "failings," then this is what happens.

I know I'm late to the decision, but I will give my two cents and considering both him and most of the staff simply do not get along, and he himself openly admitted he's fine with being banned from the wiki, it may just be best for both the wiki and him if he was banned, but I have important things to say.

I will note I am friends with Neo, and still consider him a good friend given our discussions with each other. He is someone has helped me a lot when I was struggling with anxiety and depression and the like, and we have good times in voice chat and talk about liked video games and Anime and stuff like that. And while I am glad he's nice to a few staff members; myself and Cal included. I will agree that simply being nice to a select few staff members or even having a good relationship with me isn't an excuse for me to do my job and to do the right thing. The right thing is that if he does critique the staff harshly in a lot of his videos and occasionally posted on the wiki with accounts he borrowed from his friend to either fight back against a staff member or make an denouncement to the thread, then a ban from the wiki is justified.

Also, there are some misconceptions, he isn't solely upset about his favorite verses being downgraded; it's more or less that he didn't like the reasons for it or the way the plans to downgrade them get executed. It is true there were exaggerations on his end assuming it was mostly staff teaming up with people who are "Anti-Mario" plotting to downgrade the threads. And I'm also really not happy at all that AKM Sama became a primary target; especially since AKM Sama is the best friend I've ever made on the wiki and has been the main reason I'm still around IRL let alone here on the wiki. I do talk about that all the time with some of my various friends.

Also, he doesn't care about his wiki becoming more popular or "Better than the VSBW", he made his wiki mostly because he just wanted to do his own thing and give his own indexing on profiles. Which there's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from our wiki including the tiering system, the statistics ratings format, the powers and abilities format, ect. If anything, that's just a compliment to our wiki as it only makes our wiki all the more popular. But there should be noted that if all of those are based on our wiki, there should be given credit which only boosts our popularity if anything. Though agreed 100% that plagiarism is a different story. But we need to be careful what plagiarism actually is; most college classes will say most plagiarism happens by accident and some computers tend to exaggerate what's considered plagiarism. Replacing a few words with synonyms isn't enough to not make something plagiarism yes, but the sentence structure needs to be rewritten in a completely different format. We do paraphrase our summary paragraphs from other wikis all the time; such as Fire Emblem character being paraphrased from the Fire Emblem wiki. It's the summaries, the justifications for each stat, power and ability, and notable technique are the parts that need original text; and paraphrasing is fine. Yes, he has been honest that when he was younger some of his profiles are plagiarized, and there were a lot of misconceptions that our wiki actually plagiarized another wiki; we actually made our Unicron profile before that other wiki did; meaning that Anime Character Fights or what not plagiarized us. Also, our wiki did used to have quite a lot of plagiarized profiles made by SeiryuShin for example, but our current staff have worked tirelessly to fix those. And there are people on his wiki who have made some effort to fix plagiarism too.

As for a lot of his various videos, a lot of those are based on old thoughts that he has since reconsidered. I know the thread I was in where I was debating with Inverted Tempest and GiverofthePeace back when they were on the wiki, but I might have said some mildly blunt things and Neo did acknowledge that "I didn't ban him, so I'm not too bad" and has since noted he was hard on me back then. And he also acknowledged the incident with Chartate, Chartate wasn't banned for feeling upset but he was banned for being super explosive and too extreme about it. Not to mention, Antvasima never said what he said with malicious intent; all he did was brought up a calculated number based on number of instances. He wasn't saying the group faced the worst levels of discrimination only that it most frequently has faced it historically. And more importantly, he wasn't saying they should get special treatment because of that detail, in fact those aren't relevant details. Antvasima does not support discrimination for any group and agrees all discrimination for any group on any side is equally disgusting. He also notes that Antvasima is a good person with good intention, but he does call him out for making hasty decisions or saying hasty things and has some notable flaws. But he doesn't have any personal vendettas against him.

Also, I do not have any defense for his harsh language against some of the staff. Regardless of whether or not they are bad staff members, calling people "Such a shit mod" is indeed not something I am pleased with. Critiquing people for their legit wrong doings is constructive criticism and not something ban worthy, which he's done and said a lot of things that are legit criticisms, but he also did say things that are too harsh and also took other situations out of context yes. And another staff member who isn't Matt or Weekly who is on there list of critiques a while back is someone I agree with SBN 100% about that, but I will not be talking publicly about that. And there is some truth to what he says about a few other staff members, though it's still not excuse that other parts are exaggerated, misunderstood and possibly twisted. And this also includes Vs Central, there's nothing wrong with the owner Moritzva regarding the situation, and it is completely unaffiliated with the wiki. And what goes on with that server is also Moritzva's business, if she doesn't want things on her server going elsewhere, she has the right to decide whether or not people who leak info from her server are banned or not. And what goes on there is not so much a reflection on the wiki. I do agree that several people staff and non staff do say some questionable things behind people's backs, but they may be jokes of poor taste at worst and only a few people are truly that questionable.

Also, he does not hate the wiki as an indexing platform or source of information, he does hate it as a community as well as half the staff as a business. Which I do not fully agree with him, but understand his points on the criticisms. And simply hating the wiki isn't ban worthy offence, but being expressive to the point of spreading negativity can be a different story. Which there is some of that, ban worthy on the wiki even. But not as bad as many others out there. Also, his words not mine, he does not consider himself good or bad, but rather a chaotic neutral just a heads up.

Of course, Neo is always still welcome to talk to me, and it's up to him who he allows on his Discord server or even specific channels on his server. Which I personally do not mind either way what he does to me. But I always enjoy chatting with him, and also hope he's not mad at me for mentioning some legit criticisms on his character or that I'm okay with him being banned from the wiki. Which knowing him, probably doesn't have much of a problem with me at least or that I'm just giving my own honest thoughts on the matter combined with trying to remain open-minded to all sides. But all I ask is for neither party to attack the other party; he has mentioned multiple times in his more recent videos and in YT comments that he does not support or encourage direct harassment towards anybody regardless of whether or not he dislikes them. And also, if you notice some of his pages have things that are considered plagiarism, we should be allowed to politely message him about it, but please do not make plans to raid his wiki either or try to get it shut down. Some of their staff will try to fix anything that might be considered plagiarism. Which as I said above it's mostly summaries, (Statistic justifications next to the stats in bubbles like these), details on powers and abilities section, and descriptions for each notable technique and the like. Statistics ratings, powers and abilities listed, tiers resembling or conflicting our tiering system, and his own capitalization format aren't our concern. But in turn, he did say he has no plans to make any VSBW related videos and let's hope that is the case. But I would appreciate it if both sides tried to avoid putting pressure on each other.

That's all I got to say on the matter, the ban is done and justified, but I do not wish for him to be demonized nor for anyone to demonize the wiki over this. I simply hope to clear up any confusions between the manner as well as prevent any bad blood between this community or other communities.

Last edited:
I'd like to note I never posited that he was solely acting up out of bias towards Mario (though I did note he had argued in favor of Tier 2 Mario in the past).

I don't know if I agree with your summary that his older videos don't match what he does today- he has a very specific trend of trying to "flame" VS Battles any time he does not get his way. This can be seen from the Mario video or countless others.

If Neo is willing to shape up after this, a review of his case can be had- I've no issues with this. This goes for any user. Even a permanent ban can be undone with sufficient reform. But given what I've heard of his seething response to the document, I strongly doubt this will occur, at least not in the near future.

Thanks for your insight, though.

He ignored Elizhaa's warning, so I gave him a 3 month block. If that's too lenient, I can raise it. It it's too strict, I can lower it. But a block is justified either way.

He ignored Elizhaa's warning, so I gave him a 3 month block. If that's too lenient, I can raise it. It it's too strict, I can lower it. But a block is justified either way.
I also sent him an informative message on his wall about our standard procedures regarding statistics changes on character profiles. Hopefully if he comes back after his block, he will be more well-informed and not "change things because it's correct."

Thank you for the information Medeus. The main problem here is that Neo has given the impression of being dead-set on continuing to attack us rather than talk things out, as AKM offered to do. If he was willing to relent and stop obsessing over us that would be a very different issue.

Last edited:
I also sent him an informative message on his wall about our standard procedures regarding statistics changes on character profiles. Hopefully if he comes back after his block, he will be more well-informed and not "change things because it's correct."
He responded that he would try to shape up, so I lowered his block to 2 weeks earlier, and gave him some instructions in conjunction.

Back