• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Delete this profile and warn the user to not create this kind of profile, please.

Did so.

Honestly (mind you I haven't read each of his posts in each of his matches) I think a topic ban would be better? He doesn't seem actively harmful he just seems like he doesn't know how threads work on here. Rather than a full ban a match-ban would be better, I feel.

I think ban for making threads seems ok... Also that wouldn't prevent him for being bias and claiming head canon but yeah, if he keep then permaban

That might be a bit overboard since all he's done is making really, really, really bad threads.

Given he's been banned for this kind of stuff in the past, I'd say 5 to 6 months is the best option
Hasn't he like been breaking rules constantly with spite threads? He also proceeded to change values for AP out of his own personal scaling, and tried using it in a VSbattle despite being told that's against the rules.

We can give him a longer ban this time then. He isn't actively malicious so a permaban will be too much. But I suppose 1 year sounds good?

6 months seems enough if he's is just being a nuisance rather than a troll.

Do not click this link if really long forum posts break your device, this is the longest one I've seen on all my years on the Wiki.

Which leads to the question, is their a rule about making forums posts this gigantic.

Edit: Over 8500 words.
I was about to say that it looks far too much like a classic ZaStando post, and the fact that this is a Sonic related thread combined with having some "Outerversal proposals" only further makes this suspicious.

We cannot punish him for making long posts, unless they are for trolling. Somebody can instruct him to avoid them in the future.

At least it should be spoilered into sections or something

I shouldn’t have to scroll down half the page because someone felt mad

If writing like that is a very strong hint of him being a ZaStando sock, it's a different story. But the whole 100+ paragraph long research papers that aren't even containing collapsed messages, the whole merging continuities based on stuff 100% hypothetical, trying to basically upgrade his favorite verse in this case Sonic the Hedgehog to 1-A or Tier 0 based on everything that's all quantity and no quality or the literal definition of Argumentum Ad Verbosium fallacy. And literally using every out of context or non-canon source he can come up with to push for it. And blunt statements like, "I'm tired of people trying to argue that Jungarian Archetypes are any less than Outerversal and it needs to ******* stop." Not because it's a blunt statement, but he acts like that this is not his 1st account and that he's been trying to push for things for years.

So yeah, everything about his character points to him being a ZaStando sock tbh.

Back