• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Firstly, as has been mentioned before, do not spam the Rule Violations Thread. It actively makes it harder to handle a case when the actual report is buried underneath a lengthy discussion.

Secondly, jokes are jokes. Certain jokes probably should not be made, but if we're honestly discussing banning someone for an off-the-cuff tasteless joke, I'm fairly certain we could ban half the wiki. Maybe not as tasteless, perhaps, but still. I agree a warning should be given out since this shit really shouldn't be encouraged on-site. It is fairly disgusting. But it isn't the same as the genuine article.

Thirdly, like Agnaa, I've only heard that particular term referring to women's genitalia.

The screenshots appear here for me, so here are the screenshots of the screenshots for those who can't see them.

edit: I think the first two he posted don't appear for me though
Yeah...he's pretty much 100% joking there. I even checked what happened later, so I know for a fact that he's not at all being serious here

Yeah, I saw those images, but seem like out of context jokes. And "C***y" not going to say the word out loud since it sounds too close to C**t which Fandom sadly considers too vulgar to say out loud. It refers to a female body part not objectively under aged ones. And he's saying it as a joke of poor taste rather than outright serious on Discord. So Chase should not be banned for something as silly as that.

And still, we really do not need to be randomly reporting for offsite things such as this.

Yeah, I saw those images, but seem like out of context jokes. And "C***y" not going to say the word out loud since it sounds too close to C**t which Fandom sadly considers too vulgar to say out loud. It refers to a female body part not objectively under aged ones. And he's saying it as a joke of poor taste rather than outright serious on Discord. So Chase should not be banned for something as silly as that.

And still, we really do not need to be randomly reporting for offsite things such as this.
This. This is exactly what I mean

Crude and disgusting topics (or "jokes") aside I agree the RvR is the last place for spam or derailment, let's just more on (again).

Anyway I would recommend keeping on eye on this. Nothing major (It's been mostly chill tbh) but it may have the potential to become heated after what (originally) happen on this thread.

EDiT: Fixed the link.

Last edited:
Crude and disgusting topics aside I agree the RvR is the last place for spam or derailment, let's just more on (again).

Anyway I would recommend keeping on eye on this. Nothing major (It's been mostly chill tbh) but it may have the potential to become heated after what (originally) happen on this thread.
yeah i would suggest deleting all the comments related to the goku thread

I couldn't see any images, but it seems like the accusation of somebody being a pedophile was inaccurate.

Anyway, Meganova, you need to make a serious ongoing effort to not post pointless or obnoxious messages and behave properly in this forum. Otherwise we will eventually have to ban you due to being a derailing disturbance.

Okay. I suppose that the match ban can be lifted then, as long as he does not begin to repeat the same type of behaviour again.

I couldn't see any images, but it seems like the accusation of somebody being a pedophile was inaccurate.

Anyway, Meganova, you need to make a serious ongoing effort to not post pointless or obnoxious messages and behave properly in this forum. Otherwise we will eventually have to ban you due to being a derailing disturbance.
alright alright! i'll keep jokes in dms.

Thank you for being reasonable. Just try to stay on topic and only make useful comments in serious discussions (or as serious as content revisions about fictional character statistics get in any case).

He just seems someone who doesnt understand the scaling of the wiki, such as claiming tier 0 due character being omnipotent and all
He did say this:

“this is not like the Christian God whom should be omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent but shows mortal behavior in the Bible. This character is literally inside and outside the Marvel Universe.”

It does sound kinda offensive to some ngl

Impress closed the linked thread about TOAA earlier, which I agree with.

Vietthai96 is showing they are unwilling to fallow the rules listed here and have not fallowed these rules when they edited the profiles: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Format_for_Character_Profiles

Even when I brought up the rules to them, they still refused to fallow them and because of this, it's slowing down the CRT.

The CRT link: https://vsbattles.com/threads/final...d-vegetas-profiles.123634/page-2#post-4183709
This is just a regular disagreement. We cannot ban or warn him for something like that.

Back