• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

If we want to get technical about it, it's a vast improvement over other things I've done, though I admit I definitely was far colder there the I had any reason to be, though I'm not innocent, I was more coldy debating with the only jabs I took being along the lines of "your whining and complaining too much for anyone's liking" and "your making a joke of yourself on this thread" a bit provocative, yes, but nowhere near the things I've actually been warned or commented on for, showing improvement.

Impress, if the difference between a string of extremely frustrated and aggressive insults to merely handing a similar situation with extreme cold and a couple jabs is what you'd call a "minor improvement" Then you've already set your standards far too high; you can't just snap your fingers, say "you no longer have any issues" and have it magically work, it needs time and effort, that's just... being human. I've been working on it, and that was a test, it was a test that shows I can still improve, something that says "I'm not quite there yet".

Last edited:
I mean what matters isn’t the size of the improvement anyways, as far as I understand Reaper was asked to act a certain way no?
If he doesn’t then that’s a failure in his end which should be punished

Granted I don’t remember what was said last time Reaper’s behaviour was reported but if the condition to not banning him then was not insulting people or something like that I’m fairly sure throwing jabs could count as breaking them, but again this depends on what was said last time

Fine, final warning for you. This kinda shit is extremely annoying to deal with, and if the next time it's beginning to get bad, do what's expected of you, disengage, and call staff if it's getting worse.

I skimmed through the thread, and do not believe that Reaper behaved bad enough for a warning, especially given how the other member (Chrome) behaved.

On the other hand, this is a ban-worthy comment from a new member, especially the last phrase, as it heavily implies that they will become ongoing disturbances.

Homophobic comments yeah at least 3 months but 6 months given he is referring to me as the the “boyfriend”

Yeah, that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I am assuming this is their first offense, and normally I would have gone for a warning first. But in this situation, I think a 2-3 months ban would be better for them to understand what kind of behavior is expected of them when they come back.

Yes, it definitely seems to refer to a BJ, in lack of a less crude way to describing it. Offensive language like that used in an insulting manner is ban-worthy behaviour.

I blocked him.

Also, we only automatically lock tier 1 and 0 pages. We only lock tier 2 pages that are controversial and/or popular.

Back