• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

My reason for complaint is that user @hajime to DantTalkDT

his aggressive attitude and heavy insults in this , this and this . Also everything he says and writes is in Turkish, so it's normal that you can't understand it, and everything he says is similes and very heavy insults. And he repeated this more than once.

If you want to know how heavy these comments are and what has been written to evaluate the subject better, I can pronounce these comments. After that, the decision is up to you staff.
I removed his posts, also I was positive I rejected him on the queue.

This is kind of ridiculous:
Also the guy who made this and some of the CRTs was sort of oblivious at the time, but this is a stomp, close it please and thank you. https://vsbattles.com/threads/queen-vs-charlotte-katakuri.153639/
Anyway. I have 2 problems with these:
One, it's obviously the same exact CRT, with some minor changes, being made over and over.
Two, iirc all 4 of these threads got necroed.
It's tiring. It's annoying. And it's incredibly repetitive.
I'm not sure if this has been addressed before but please do something about this.

There probably should be a discussion rule at this point, even though I [now] agree with the CRTs. They've been discussed countless of times and it is very exhausting.

Though, I'm not sure this was really report worthy. You could've just made a thread making a thread making a Discussion Rule against the topic.
Yeah I'm not a mod, so I'm not gonna try to call the shots here.
I feel it's getting out of hand though, so I want to request a discussion rule.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/onepiece-queen-crt.153136/post-5709812 I'm not the only one who wants it, either.

Again I'm not a mod so I can't decide that but it should probably address the biggest arguments used in those threads:
One: The sfx indicating BM's bones cracking ( this honestly just seems to be due to her teeth gritting and Queen pressing her skull with his ).
Two: BM saying her head hurts (More of a figure of speech, and we've seen characters say this before without actually being damaged by something)
Three: Her falling unconscious afterwards, also something we've seen characters do, there's a lot of reasons for it, and it's a huge leap to say it's because of Queen's hit as she could literally survive multiple shockwaves shocking her organs and breaking her bones throughout her body without falling unconscious.

Again I'm not a mod so I can't decide that but it should probably address the biggest arguments used in those threads:
One: The sfx indicating BM's bones cracking ( this honestly just seems to be due to her teeth gritting and Queen pressing her skull with his ).
Two: BM saying her head hurts (More of a figure of speech, and we've seen characters say this before without actually being damaged by something)
Three: Her falling unconscious afterwards, also something we've seen characters do, there's a lot of reasons for it, and it's a huge leap to say it's because of Queen's hit as she could literally survive multiple shockwaves shocking her organs and breaking her bones throughout her body without falling unconscious.
@KingTempest @Damage3245

Do you have any thoughts and suggestions about this?

Reporting @BetterThanYou for this comment for obvious reasons. He has apparently been banned twice before, once for similarly hostile comments.
Yeah, even if I don't necessarily disagree with his take, the guy has been a toxic influence ever since he joined the wiki. I banned him for 2 months the 1st time for calling a user "Autistic" in a derogatory context over a simple disagreement. AKM sama later banned him for 6 as he harassed AKM with his Ad hominins and Poisoning the well. After coming back from a year and a half long hiatus, doesn't sound like he shaped up all that much. I don't think anything is going to teach him at this point.

Last edited:
Personally, i see it as vandalism, because of the low effort in not touching anything else but still doing that to more than one profile, plus as i said, we have banned countless vandals for doing that same thing.

It seems weird that we are giving them the benefit of doubt when we didn't with the other instant bans, had them actually done nore than add random tiers out of nowhere, i would agree it was just clueless editting, but it is too suspicious unless we ate being more lenient on stuff like that or they have done other edits i am not aware about

Anyway, leaving this to staff obviously, just throwing my cents

Two users have come onto my message wall to try to make me stop bumping threads like pseudo-mods even after I explained myself extensively to them, including why my previous conversation about this on this thread ended with staff approval and only a reminder not to bump threads that genuinely have no use, like announcements, and they resorted to name-calling and boldly proclaiming "do it if you dare" when I told them that I would be reporting them for saying I was "being rock-headed" when I was only trying to explain myself and claiming I was taking their actions as malicious when I clearly wasn't - backseat moderating like this is inappropriate, but it doesn't have to be done on purpose.

If what i did to you is worthy then i'll gladly be asked to be banned, but the truth is, we just want you to stop, you're taking us way too harshly

Also, "rock-headed" aren't even a report worthy, it just a slang and it's nowhere very malicious
I'll wait for Expectro defend here as i already said what i want to
If you just wanted me to stop, you should've stopped when I explained why I didn't need to. Your offense also isn't remotely ban-worthy.

If you just wanted me to stop, you should've stopped when I explained why I didn't need to.
"Why i didn't need to" that's where the problem lies, it's like you were just ignoring what we want to say and by that comments, you will likely going to continue doing this kind of stuff which is why we are still asking

I'm gonna leave this to staffs now, and wait for Expectro defending himself here

Two users have come onto my message wall to try to make me stop bumping threads like pseudo-mods even after I explained myself extensively to them, including why my previous conversation about this on this thread ended with staff approval and only a reminder not to bump threads that genuinely have no use, like announcements, and they resorted to name-calling and boldly proclaiming "do it if you dare" when I told them that I would be reporting them for saying I was "being rock-headed" when I was only trying to explain myself and claiming I was taking their actions as malicious when I clearly wasn't - backseat moderating like this is inappropriate, but it doesn't have to be done on purpose.
Meh, I don't really see what's really report-worthy about this one. But for one thing, they were trying to remind you that not every staff thread necessarily needs to be bumped all the time, like you need to control yourself on that. And for also, "Rock-headed" shouldn't really be considered an insult, but if it is, it's pretty tame to be honest. But I will say that the "Do it if you dare" is somewhat condescending.

Meh, I don't really see what's really report-worthy about this one. But for one thing, they were trying to remind you that not every staff thread necessarily needs to be bumped all the time, like you need to control yourself on that. And for also, "Rock-headed" shouldn't really be considered an insult, but if it is, it's pretty tame to be honest. But I will say that the "Do it if you dare" is somewhat condescending.
For the record, if i ever break a rule, i'll gladly to be banned, period
Which is why i said "do it if you dare" because the report that he said here aren't even report worthy at all
I'll apologies for my bold action but as i said, i'll take the responsibility to being banned immediately if i ever break a rule

I am aware that not every staff thread needs to be bumped, so I'll decrease the frequency of the bumps to once per month.

Here stone head means that here: a stubborn, stubborn, unconvinced individual.

To be more clear, a stone head is just a stubborn person and what is right is not a curse, bruuh

There is no reason for a report, as this is not an insult, and I am seeing this user with the same thing in threads that have been idle for months or some time (old ones).

Last edited:

To be more clear, a stone head is just a stubborn person and what is right is not a curse, bruuh

There is no reason for a report, as this is not an insult, and I am seeing this user with the same thing in threads that have been idle for months or some time (old ones).
Thanks, but as i said, leave this to staffs to evaluate this issue, this will be my last post here until the staffs come (tho Propellus is counted, but a double check is always be welcomed)

Being stubborn isn't necessarily a flaw. Threads being idle for a long time doesn't mean they're concluded or that bumping them is inappropriate, as I already explained on the last page.

Basically this, I asked him to stop because not all staff threads necessarily need to be bumped, for example I mentioned three staff threads that he recently bumped that were already finished.

The Rock-headed and any such comments didn't come from my part though, those were from Kisaragi, and while I certainly believe he was more aggressive than necessary, I don't think it really reached the report worthy level.

Basically this, I asked him to stop because not all staff threads necessarily need to be bumped, for example I mentioned three staff threads that he recently bumped that were already finished.

The Rock-headed and any such comments didn't come from my part though, those were from Kisaragi, and while I certainly believe he was more aggressive than necessary, I don't think it really reached the report worthy level.
As I have already explained, no threads at all need to be bumped, but I'm trying to help by helping stalled discussions finish.
For what it's worth, I also think he should stop doing that.
Oh, my original plan was to continue bumping until every thread made after the forum move was resolved, but if you order me to stop bumping threads, I will, but I believe I've already explained why it's not that big of an issue and probably does more good than bad. I'll at least be sure to restrict it to once per month from now on.

Last edited:
I know, I wasn't really blaming you nor Kisaragi for that one, since "Rock-Headed" doesn't really count as an insult but rather as a way of saying that someone could be stubborn.

Nobody is getting banned or even warned for politely telling you to think more carefully before you bump staff threads. Some of them have been useful reminders, whereas others were already finished.
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to get anyone banned or warned, I was only trying to report their attitude in telling me.

Back