• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I've recently been contacted by TheDarkTriadz regarding thread evaluations, and I know a couple other staff members have as well. I strongly suspect they're not a troll, and that they're legitimately confused. Nevertheless, I've deleted their thread and I'll give them instructions.

Last edited:
If you want to give them another shot, sure. But I'd put them on probation and any examples of the previous banned activity would result in a perma-ban. Since most users aren't given a ban of this length without good reason.
Thanks for ur response, I'll be waiting for others

Well, the calculation has been accepted and seems pretty straightforward, so I do not think that anything warning or ban-worthy seems to have happened here.

Yes, the verse already has a "possibly class 25" rating but the problem is that there is another version of the calc (Base Mikey lifts Chonbo with his leg) and the thread for replacing it is still open, I'm not bumping it because I'm planning to do other changes in other calcs too so I was planning to do everything in a single revision, but if you tell me it's fine to add it now I don't have problems with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. If there are conflicting accepted calculations for the same feat, a thread should be posted in our calc group forum, in which our calc group members evaluate which of them that seems most reliable to use, yes.

If there's an accepted 1.3 Megajoule calc that they scale to changing it wouldn't warrant anything. But if there isn't then you did indeed break an editing rule.
There are two calcs, one is for the grill, one is for the car hood, both were done in the same feat, in the same one kick, combining them only makes sense

If there's an accepted 1.3 Megajoule calc that they scale to changing it wouldn't warrant anything. But if there isn't then you did indeed break an editing rule.
the 1,3 mj would be the combination of two calc, tho I made the report only because a CGM didn't recommend to combine them.

I'll talk to them
@Qawsedf234

Thank you very much for helping out, but please do not insert any categories at all into sandbox pages, as it messes up our wiki's organisation structure.

When utilising user blogs for profile page drafts, you should avoid inserting any categories. However, if a blog is intended for calculations, it should include a Calculations category. Also, if the calculation is accepted, the corresponding verse category may be added.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Qawsedf234/SandboxBackupthing?oldid=8187980

He made the same tier 0 troll profile 4 times now, someone deal with him.

It has been remade 4 times already.
I have blocked them for 3 months:

in reality we are just for a silly slander/fun and they for some reason so triggersome for it
Also, what is this about? Are you admitting that you are trying to lightly troll other members?

Mind, you, the most zealous Tokyo Revengers fans in our community have been extremely overpersistent, unreasonable, demanding, and difficult for our staff to deal with, but nevertheless.

Edits without a CRT, and it's not the first time he's done it.
They were just minor changes though. Were they inaccurate?
Reminding again, cuz yeah why not 🙃
Yes, we need more staff input about that.

They were just minor changes though. Were they inaccurate?
Yeah, I mean, things were like this for a reason. And the user has a bad habit of changing things in profiles without a CRT, and I'm talking about more significant changes like these.
He fixed the formatting and the language. This is a valid edit and does not violate any rule.
You are not required to create a CRT to fix something minor in the profile.
If you mean what I reported. Eh no, changed "possibly overpowered and killed Judy" to "overpowered and killed Judy", there is a difference between "possibly did it" and "she did it".

I'm reporting @TheDarkTriadz for being @Vapourrrr.

The main reason is that he has knowledge of points which were presented in past TR threads, like talking about points regarding a thread about a Chifuyu's feat (Shadow, who was his third account, partecpiated in that thread), he claimed he read through all the previous threads which means he read an 11 pages thread, a 6 pages thread, a 30 replies thread (well this one was chill), a 4 pages thread, a 6 pages thread and another 4 pages thread, which is a total of 30-31 pages and I personally don't think is a thing someone would actually do considering the length, in the same comment he made that claim he demonstrated a similar arrogance with Vapourrrr by saying "Lol, the debunks he had were horrible and he commited multiple fallacies in the process of doing this", and there are similar comment like "I think you need to reread the serie", "are you trolling me lol?" "Are you being serious or joking ? I can't tell XD. If so please take this more seriously, I would rather this not turn into a joke please stop joking." and "I laughed", these comments alone wouldn't say much tho we know is something Vapourrrr used to write, He used "broski" here, which is similar to HollowVanity saying "pal" and Vapourrrr actually used "broski" and "pal" while I talked on discord with him.
Also we have to consider the threads Dark participated until now are 99% threads Vapour, Mystic, Shadow and Hollow joined, for example threads about The Boxer, Classroom of the elite and, of course, Tokyo revengers. (proofs that the other accounts joined similar threads).
Another point is that there is currently a CRT regarding The Boxer about the downgrade of a calc, Dark tried to compare the feat in question with a Tokyo Revengers feat which has been rejected, or at least his version, this is something Mysticarnage (Vapour) did during a downgrade for the same exact calc.
He also already know how to make calcs and how to get them evaluate and as far as I see he is often online which means he has confidence with this wiki, the only thing he shows he doesn't have confidence with it is this, tho I wouldn't be surprised if Vapour did it on purpose as he already demonstrated to be able to make these kind of things in order to avoid being recognized.
More a supportive evidence, but still, he has a Demon Slayer pfp and Vapour made a Demon Slayer thread so it's another verse they have in common.
Last thing he demonstrated this sort of will to discuss with CGMs in order to get the calc accepted which, if I remember correctly, is one of the reasons why Vapour was banned and even if it wasn't it's still something Vapour usually did.

The fact the new accounts always join after another account has been banned makes everything sus.

That's it.

Back