• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Can somebody summarise a rough timeline for what happened in what order please? 🙏
  1. Charmander blows up at AKM with a long, very rude message. We agree to ban Charmander for a year because of this
  2. This ban was later extended to a permanent one, as per Charmander's request
  3. Later, the user TioKill is discovered to be a sock of Charmander, so we ban TioKill and solidify Charmander's permanent ban. This was also attributed as a reason why Charmander's initial appeal was rejected

Thank you for your help. 🙏

To further contribute to this timeline:

September 30, 2022: Charmander blows up via a very rude rant against AKM sama. He is initially banned for 3 months, but it is then extended to 1 year.

Unknown date: Charmander requests that his ban is made permanent instead.

October 7 and 9, 2022: Charmander tried to register to our forum with two rejected accounts.

October 14, 2022: Charmander succeeded to join our forum with the Tiokill account.

December 28, 2022: Tiokill was banned for being a sockpuppet account. Charmander's permanent ban is solidified as a consequence.

December 29, 2022: Charmander promises me to not create any more sockpuppet accounts.

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Antvasima?threadId=4400000000003485729

February 28, 2023: The Sans015 account joins our forum.

March 23, 2023: Sans015 is reported as being a sockpuppet of Charmander, and is permanently banned by Medeus on March 27, 2023.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/page-452#post-5599207

April 4, 2024: The Sans015 account attempts to appeal his ban, but it fails.

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Antvasima?threadId=4400000000003523476

May 17, 2023: The Yellow Topaz account joins this forum.

May 22, 2023: Further evidence is provided by StrymULTRA that Sans015 is a Charmander sockpuppet.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-5769822

June 29, 2023: Maverick temporarily bans the Topaz account for toxicity.

September 22, 2023: Charmander appeals to have the ban for his main account lifted.

October 1, 2023: Charmander is told to wait for a year with good behaviour (no rule-breaking) in order to be allowed to appeal again.

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Antvasima?threadId=4400000000003594668

May 23, 2024, Charmander appeals for lifting the ban for his original account again, and we notice that Topaz is yet another sockpuppet account in conjunction.

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Antvasima?threadId=4400000000003684731

I suppose that this does in fact look very bad, despite that I feel sorry for him. 🙁

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. 🙏

To further contribute to this timeline:

September 30, 2022: Charmander blows up via a very rude rant against AKM sama. He is initially banned for 3 months, but it is then extended to 1 year.

Unknown date: Charmander requests that his ban is made permanent instead.

October 2022: Charmander tried to register with two rejected accounts, and then succeeded to join with the Tiokill account shortly afterwards.

December 28, 2022: Tiokill was banned for being a sockpuppet account. Charmander's permanent ban is solidified as a consequence.

Unknown date: Charmander appeals to have the ban for his main account lifted, and seems to have been told to wait for a year with good behaviour (no rule-breaking) in order to be allowed to try again, but I am uncertain about the details here.

May 17, 2023: The Yellow Topaz account joins this forum.

May 23, 2024, Charmander appeals for lifting the ban for his original account again, and we notice that Topaz is yet another sockpuppet account in conjunction.

I suppose that this does in fact look very bad, despite that I feel sorry for him. 🙁
You're forgetting about @Sans015, an account that joined in the 28/02/23, which was reported being another sock of Charmander here in 27/03/23, and further reinforced here in 22/05/23.

Sans015 then tried to make an appeal in 04/04/23, but it failed. Barely a month later, @The_Yellow_Topaz tries to join as well.

Thank you for helping out. I have finished updating Charmander's timeline above. 🙏

Anyway, given all of the above in combination, mainly the toxicity, systematic lying, and unwillingness to truly take any responsibility for his behaviour, I do not think that we can trust him to be a good member of our community, so I will permanently ban his @The_Yellow_Topaz account. 🙏

I did have my first suspicions on Topaz being a sock when it came to discord considering they had really similar profile pictures around last year. (Which I remember Reiner was in that server as he was also a witness when I questioned it.)
Bruh they have the exact same profile picture on their profile here right now as they do in the discord screenshot (specifically of Charmander) bruuuuh.
image.png

image.png

At this point it's literally a skill issue

Bumping this if it's okay, I participated in the thread.

Also Adam responded like this after getting reported:
(Not sure if it's report worthy, but it shows a clear lack of chilling out after getting reported)

This probably is though:

Sorry about the edits, I need to have this case shown in full.
Bump. This issue has not been resolved and Adam has not gotten any action taken against him yet.

"Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol."

Misogyny attitude, I am not even female (Yes, I know I have "she/her" but I don't remember what was I thinking) but this type of comments should not even exist

If you keep reading the thread, others ussers are getting tired of being offended for other comments like "you lack reading comprehesion" and etc
This was buried by multiple crises happening in succession.

That said: yeah. He acted shitty there with very little remorse and when confronted, acted shittier. A warning is well deserved, at least.

As for banning Robo from making matches because this one was bad... meh. I don't think this has a strong case on this alone but people are describing it as though there's tons of self evidently bad matches, they should be compiled and handled as a separate report.

This was buried by multiple crises happening in succession.

That said: yeah. He acted shitty there with very little remorse and when confronted, acted shittier. A warning is well deserved, at least.

As for banning Robo from making matches because this one was bad... meh. I don't think this has a strong case on this alone but people are describing it as though there's tons of self evidently bad matches, they should be compiled and handled as a separate report.
Yeah, you can leave Robo alone. I know making multiple stomp matches isn't in good faith, but it was kinda stupid to give him that. Also @Robo432343 I'm sorry for that.

Can you kindly address which rules I've violated? Just to be careful. By the way this is the first time I got such warning here.
You said:
Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol
Belittling someone’s intelligence for being female is not acceptable regardless of how much you disagree with them.

Just adding that I finally found how to change the gender if imposing is illegal (and even then, I never lied about being a woman)

But I never had any problem with that topic and does not change the fact that the comment is misogynist, this is my truly last comment of this topic

Can you link me the details about rules?
You can find all details regarding the relevant rules for the site here. If specification on this rule is what you are after:
Refrain from... using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the physically disabled or mentally ill, et cetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.

You stated this on the respective thread for which you have been reported:
Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol

Insinuating that someone shouldn't be listened to on the basis of their gender falls under a violation our site rules, and more broadly, falls under the kind of disorderly conduct that we have the right to issue warnings for - and which you will be expected to follow from this point onwards. This is not to mention the numerous other comments you have made on the thread, in which you have largely derailed for the purpose of insulting your debate opponents directly:
You actually are a living meme. Read my reply again.
Jojo wank has been there for quite a long time. Kars have no way of killing yhwach. What do ya smoke 😆
Read the thread hobo.

I believe it is fairly self-evident why such posts are rule-violating, but if it isn't:
This is supposed to be a nice community where all of our members try to be considerate and respectful to each other, to collaborate, have fun together, and be free to pay positive attention to themselves in a safe environment. Do not be toxic, mean, or abusive to other members.

This is why you will receive an official warning for this conduct, and why you will avoid further conduct of this sort in the future.

You can find all details regarding the relevant rules for the site here. If specification on this rule is what you are after:

You stated this on the respective thread for which you have been reported:

Insinuating that someone shouldn't be listened to on the basis of their gender falls under a violation our site rules, and more broadly, falls under the kind of disorderly conduct that we have the right to issue warnings for - and which you will be expected to follow from this point onwards. This is not to mention the numerous other comments you have made on the thread, in which you have largely derailed for the purpose of insulting your debate opponents directly:

I believe it is fairly self-evident why such posts are rule-violating, but if it isn't:

This is why you will receive an official warning for this conduct, and why you will avoid further conduct of this sort in the future.

That specified rules, that seem to have broader area. Just wrong choice of words might take away meaning and turn a normal comment into offensive. I don't think everybody here has such high level proficiency in english to avoid such mistakes. Also some might get away with actual offensive behavior.

According to rules being unreasonable, imposing should also be violation of the rules.
When someone is repeatedly being unreasonable how am I supposed to report him? It's hard to mark such situation by just reporting comment.

Anyway my comment wasn’t meant to offend or suggest her comment shouldn’t be taken seriously just because she is women. I just personally avoid arguing with women. I apologise anyway.

That specified rules, that seem to have broader area. Just wrong choice of words might take away meaning and turn a normal comment into offensive. I don't think everybody here has such high level proficiency in english to avoid such mistakes. Also some might get away with actual offensive behavior.

According to rules being unreasonable, imposing should also be violation of the rules.
When someone is repeatedly being unreasonable how am I supposed to report him? It's hard to mark such situation by just reporting comment.

There is no ambiguity here. It's not that you had some poor choice of words that made a 'normal' comment unintentionally look like an offensive one. You called your debates opponents insulting names and spent most of the thread making mocking replies about their attributes in some form. Beyond being a rule violation, it is also evident that it creates disorder and dysfunction on our website, which is precisely what we have a right to prevent and provide punishments for acting on.

I believe you are aware already that you did something wrong. If you understand this much - that your comments were disruptive to this website for those reasons, that it is not okay to make disruptive comments, and that you will therefore not make them in the future - then it can easily be left at that, and there will be no further trouble.

You're not being punished, chill. But please be careful with what you say next time
I'm bringing this up again since I just saw it.

But I can tell you that he really meant it, he and his circle are notorious for being very cancerous in our local battleboarding community. It's outside VSB's territory, I can bring you some witnesses or just straight give you some screenshots if you're interested.

I'm requesting a full ban for him.

I'm bringing this up again since I just saw it.

But I can tell you that he really meant it, he and his circle are notorious for being very cancerous in our local battleboarding community. It's outside VSB's territory, I can bring you some witnesses or just straight give you some screenshots if you're interested.

I'm requesting a full ban for him.
File evidence to justify your request then.

This guy, @William_Joee , seems to have made another account on this site, @WilliamXJoe . Not only did he use a similar nickname, but he also made the same Doraemon CRT. It's clearly his new account.

However, I don't know if having multiple accounts is a violation of the rules or not. Considering that different users on the same account is a violation and can result in a permanent ban, this might also be against the rules.

This guy, @William_Joee , seems to have made another account on this site, @WilliamXJoe . Not only did he use a similar nickname, but he also made the same Doraemon CRT. It's clearly his new account.

However, I don't know if having multiple accounts is a violation of the rules or not. Considering that different users on the same account is a violation and can result in a permanent ban, this might also be against the rules.
They do look very similar indeed, but the former hasn't been seen since the 15th, while the latter just joined Tuesday. So it might just be a forgotten password situation. I think he may be pinged to defend himself. And if true, banning the old account while letting the new account stay might be okay.

@WilliamXJoe Is my analysis correct to you?

They do look very similar indeed, but the former hasn't been seen since the 15th, while the latter just joined Tuesday. So it might just be a forgotten password situation. I think he may be pinged to defend himself. And if true, banning the old account while letting the new account stay might be okay.

@WilliamXJoe Is my analysis correct to you?
It's a bit strange to say that he forgot his password considering that there is a "Forgot Password" feature that can handle it via Gmail to change a forgotten password. Additionally, there is a "Use Saved Password" option in case you forget your password when you log out.

It's a bit strange to say that he forgot his password considering that there is a "Forgot Password" feature that can handle it via Gmail to change a forgotten password. Additionally, there is a "Use Saved Password" option in case you forget your password when you log out.
Most people aren't aware of this. Regardless, the biggest reason why we don't allow for multiple accounts is because users can pretend to be other people and comment on their own threads. The fact that (1) they have not done this (2) the account names are extremely similar implying that they are not trying to hide them being the same person and (3) they haven't logged into the old account, since they created the new one, implies that they don't have any malicious intentions.

For now, lets just wait to see their response to DDM's tag

Back