• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

The second edit appears harmless as it is grammatically correct; however, the subsequent edits suggest a lack of understanding, with an attempt to bolding the tiers instead of providing templates. Therefore, I believe a warning should be issued in this case.

Last edited:
We need a Turkish translator to confirm this, @Georredannea15 would you help us to translate the text, and tell us who is advocating for extreme tyranny and bigotry?

Why not also get ShionAH to confirm this? He is also Turkish unless if he's threadbanned

I've checked and he isn't at the moment.

@ShionAH
Mind taking a look at this to confirm this?
We need a Turkish translator to confirm this, @Georredannea15 would you help us to translate the text, and tell us who is advocating for extreme tyranny and bigotry?

If you need a Turkish translator, I can translate too. What exactly needs to be translated?
Mostly comments similar to the one I just reported, comments that incite extreme hatred and tyranny, like advocating for Sharia law or advocating for the removal of secularism and what-have-you. Or really, any kind of religious talk and then glorifying violence in the name of said religion.

The second edit appears harmless as it is grammatically correct; however, the subsequent edits suggest a lack of understanding, with an attempt to bolding the tiers instead of providing templates. Therefore, I believe a warning should be issued in this case.
We have already warned that member though, so a 1 or 2 months ban seems in order at least.

Mostly comments similar to the one I just reported, comments that incite extreme hatred and tyranny, like advocating for Sharia law or advocating for the removal of secularism and what-have-you. Or really, any kind of religious talk and then glorifying violence in the name of said religion.
Where can I see Turkish conversations? A working link would be very helpful.

They have been warned, twice, the second was the final. I blocked them for 6 months.

"Desingaat" deserves to be banned. Even if what he said was a joke and he is a friend of "Patates", it is not right for him to share such disgusting thoughts on the forum.

I can't see what the first one is, but I will look at some people's profiles.
Did you have permission to share your opinion here? This is a staff matter, if you don’t have anything to contribute to the case then please refrain from commenting about it.

Can i see the messages?

Edit: I guess CodeCCLL has already taken care of it

Did you have permission to share your opinion here? This is a staff matter, if you don’t have anything to contribute to the case then please refrain from commenting about it.
I just commented to clarify what exactly was written and to see if the banned person was correct. If there is no need for this, I will not comment further. You can also delete what I made.

I don't know if it is related but another account of @Mamaroza.

I also took a look at the profiles of some of the new Turkish members who joined the forum and saw that some members, who I thought were on a common discord server, were using elements related to mythology and some of today's religions in a fiction they randomly designed for entertainment purposes. But for now, it looks like they're just having some fun with each other. Or at least I think so.

A video related to the things I mentioned.

Last edited:
I'd like to also bring our attention to this conversation (between the mentioned user and the users @zaraus and @Mamaroza)

In this conversation, they, at least according to google translate, say things like:

While its probably not an exact translation, you get the idea. This sorta stuff has nothing to do with our wiki.
I'm sorry, I got angry because he insulted my religious beliefs.

I don't know if it is related but another account of @Mamaroza.

I also took a look at the profiles of some of the new Turkish members who joined the forum and saw that some members, who I thought were on a common discord server, were using elements related to mythology and some of today's religions in a fiction they randomly designed for entertainment purposes. But for now, it looks like they're just having some fun with each other. Or at least I think so.

A video related to the things I mentioned.
Uh mind if I ask something. Is the video u sent safe to download ?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I got angry because he insulted my religious beliefs.
Well, that is definitely very rude and disrespectful behaviour that should be heavily discouraged.

We are just trying to say that there is a major difference in severity between being very disrespectful in such a manner and actually saying that all people who are different from oneself should be enslaved and/or systematically murdered.

Also, speaking as a firm believer in God myself, given that even our entire universe or multiverse is only an infinitely small illusory particle within the Ocean and Oneness of God, I extremely strongly doubt that God cares at all about if an infinitely small particle (ego of a person) within our universe complains about it, any more than you would notice a mouthy electron within your body, so please try to not worry about it other than on a personal insult level. 🙏

Last edited:
I have no clue; translating the entire speech is proving to be ambitious, and it appears that no Turkish speakers have offered precise and comprehensive translations for us to assess.

I can do it if you give me the scans. (ı couldnt find the scans)
The interest seems to be in the later parts of the conversation.

ricardo martinez kardeşim yenilgisiz şampiyon
döve döve öldürürüm onu
Aleyküm selam
Boşaldım uçtum gökyüzüne
as buna bak bi Eğer bu olursa Sanırım BDE1 ile low 1c olmaları mümkün
olm sne profil düzerken adam manyak oldu yapma dedı bıldıgın aq
PFSAGWKLQŞDKLŞQDSA aynen aq koptum onu görünce bildiğin orosbu evladı bok gibi yapıyon lütfen yapma dedi amk
Allahını yok ederdime neyse şimdi ugrasmısdım amk
orospu cocu Allaha niye söuon oc
Deistim kanka oc sensin
Allah'a sövme pislik herif
Tamam kt yazdı crt ye

• "olm sne profil düzerken adam manyak oldu yapma dedı bıldıgın aq"

Bro when you edited the profile the guy went insane and basically said "dont do it" damn it

• "PFSAGWKLQŞDKLŞQDSA aynen aq koptum onu görünce bildiğin orosbu evladı bok gibi yapıyon lütfen yapma dedi amk"

Laughing Yeah I went crazy when I saw that son of a bitch said "You are shit, please dont do it" damn it!

• "Allahını yok ederdime neyse şimdi ugrasmısdım amk"

I would have destroyed his Allah (God) but I cannot deal with it, damn it

• "orospu cocu Allaha niye söuon oc"

Son of a bitch why are you swearing to Allah, son of a bitch"

• "Deistim kanka oc sensin"

I am a deist, you are the son of a bitch

• "Allah'a sövme pislik herif"

Dont swear at Allah you asshole!

Note: The "Aq" and "Amk" mean "Amına Koyayım" which is roughly translated to "Put [something] in your c2nt/pussy/v2g2na" but it doesnt really have a %100 translation to english so I just called it "damn it" since thats the closest thing

They misspelled so much shit and have shit grammar so no wonder google was confused...

Last edited:

Bro when you edited the profile the guy went insane and basically said "dont do it" damn it

• "PFSAGWKLQŞDKLŞQDSA aynen aq koptum onu görünce bildiğin orosbu evladı bok gibi yapıyon lütfen yapma dedi amk"

Laughing Yeah I went crazy when I saw that son of a bitch said "You are shit, please dont do it" damn it!

I told you (misspelled this word), you are the son of a bitch

Note: The "Aq" and "Amk" mean "Amına Koyayım" which is roughly translated to "Put [something] in your /pussy/**" but it doesnt really have a %100 translation to english so I just called it "damn it" since thats the closest thing
Deist=Deistic, Mamaroza says sorry for this, I don't know what's going on here, so I won't say much.

I am a deist, you are the son of a bitch

Note: The "Aq" and "Amk" mean "Amına Koyayım" which is roughly translated to "Put [something] in your c2nt/pussy/v2g2na" but it doesnt really have a %100 translation to english so I just called it "damn it" since thats the closest thing

They misspelled so much shit and have shit grammar so no wonder google was confused...
I understand the mistake I made here, I apologize for that, but the only reason I did it was because it insulted God.

Back