• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs Princess Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the assumption that making a wish would take too much time, and that the magic would be countered by regen, but if it still makes it stompworthy, then definitely.

Ryuko's top speed isn't her EoS form. Are you sure you can make specific composites like that?

I'm pretty sure picking and choosing stats from different versions of a character to make a unique new version wouldn't be considered a legitamate match.

This is a good pairing though. Might be better to just equalize speed though.

Peach is rather versitile. And her healing spell could possible works as a somewhat response to her regen. But Ryuko's greater fighting skill, real agressive demeanor as opposed to Peach's more pacifict personality, better flight and insane stamina might do it for her in my opinion.

Peach via versatility and hax. She has flight of her own, attack absorbtion and redirection, attack disabling and can put Ryuko to sleep if she can't bypass the regen (that should at least count as incap).

@Crop Peach's flight is practically useless in combat. Especially against true flight. Her sleep spell is temporary and could not result in an incapacitation. And Peach's Mute attack temporarily disables magic and speech. Ryuko doesn't have magic in the first place and doesn't need to be talking to fight.

It should still keep her down long enough for Peach to use Rage and incinerate Ryuko beyond her regen's capabilities.

I think it'd be a bit presumptuous to say she would use such a specific stradegy. Or at least do that so early in the fight as opposed to more common techniques or fighting styles she has actually done before. Especially since she is still in character, just willing to kill if needed (meaning she wouldn't be quick to use methods like that) and posseses no prior knowledge, so she wouldn't immediately know this would work or this is the exact, precise thing she'd have to do.

And even then someone with Ryuko's level of durability couldn't get melted or incinerated by Rage's flames.

Peach's hax could be a problem indeed, but if she has the "wishing ability", she could pretty much reduce Ryuko's stats to useless since that's what it does

But without it, Ryuko wins via versality, combat style and because of them being in-character, Ryuko will go straight for the K.O while Peach will just try to incapacitate her in non-lethal ways

Since EoS Ryuko is Country level now. And while Peach can be 6-B with Magic, her dura and striking strength isn't scaled. So I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back