• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm. Would Toneri's mind control work on her?

Actually, I just remembered Ryüko's insane resistance to mind hax. I'm voting for Toneri. Her reactive evolution and Regenerationn would be problematic for him normally since he's not really experienced in combat but he can vaporize her with his TSBs. He also has far more range so Ryüko can't get away from him. And if she somehow does, his profile says he can attract and repulse forces so it might not be possible for her and he can probably use that to disarm her. I don't see why she would want to though. She would likely be dominating in close combat. But that would be her downfall because of Toneri's TSBs. He could also drain her of all her energy and he could use his intangibility if things get awry.

Back