• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since there are no matches involving Saiki. Partly because of hax
I decided to make this thread after seeing this

Saiki with limiters scale to 1.214 Zettatons (Small Planet Level). Without his limiter scale to 121.442 Zettatons (Planet Level)
Saiki dura with Limiters Scale to 121.442 Zettatons (Planet Level). Without Limiters scale to 12.1442 Yottatons (Large Planet Level)

List of Matches:

Saiki Vs Yhwach - Haxstomp

Demon King vs A Psychic - Complete

Let's Begin!

hwi6hpeouidq.jpg

Last edited:

First key yhwach?

First key yhwach?
What does he start with

First key yhwach?
Done

I am not reopening my matchup thread against saiki cuz it would be stomp due to low 2C ap, and if u were to create that matchup again which i restricted to 5B with no weapons then it won't be added to either saiki or wang ling's profile even if saiki k won in that, due to not following SBA procedure. So that thread will be a waste.

I am not reopening my matchup thread against saiki cuz it would be stomp due to low 2C ap, and if u were to create that matchup again which i restricted to 5B with no weapons then it won't be added to either saiki or wang ling's profile even if saiki k won in that, due to not following SBA procedure. So that thread will be a waste.
Ap doesnt matter against Kusuo, he is a smurf that leads with hax rather than H2H my man

I could do Saiki vs Anos

No gonna open it untill I add S4 feats in it
Why not? Rematch can happen when it comes
and urs saiki k profile is literally the comp version of saiki k that have all 3 sources added in one profile ( anime, manga, and ln ) what's so ever.
Its because Saiki breaks the fourth wall all the time and references them. Sounds like a skill issue for Wang since he gets hax stomped

Doesn't really matter when ur durability is shit as hell
What the ****? Saiki literally just thinks and Wang is done. I am not even gonna talk how Wang cannot hit Kusuo because of his insane Instictive Action

Tell me a single way Wang Ling can win before Kusuo simply thinks

Tell me a single way Wang Ling can win before Kusuo simply thinks
Looks like someone's got heated up

Anyways I won't be arguing in this matter any longer, when you are simply using a comp version and i am using a version which barely has much abilities, and it's only anime, and it's not allowed to make a vs match up with comp version as stated in rule, also, u forgot thers a huge ap difference, mods won't allow this in the first place,

Also I won't be replying here anymore

Looks like someone's got heated up
You just said hax doesnt matter, stata do

I dont even know how to respond to that lol
Anyways I won't be arguing in this matter any longer, when you are simply using a comp version and i am using a version which barely has much abilities, and it's only anime, and it's not allowed to make a vs match up with comp version as stated in rule, also, u forgot thers a huge ap difference, mods won't allow this in the first place,
Its not a comp version nor does anywhere in the rules it says that comps cannot be used in vs threads. All the media is simply connected as noted on the profile. Huge AP difference DO NOT MATTER if the characters has good hax. Sans literally has wins against 2-C characters when he is literally 9-B.

Back