• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm....

I'm not sure which has the higher AP advantage.

Saitama can take on a planet buster by himself very casually.

I haven't watch the Battra movie but Goji I think would have a little trouble with both Mothra and Battra attacking him at the same time.

Defeating 2 Planet Busters with difficulty vs. Defeating 1 planet buster with ease is a difficult one but I think Saitama has the AP advantage. Because I think Goji had trouble with SpaceGoji too.

However, if Goji hits him with any sort of nuclear breath or nuclear attack then Saitama is being poisoned to death, since it's OPM's tendency to just tank attacks. That'll probably kill him.

Eh, Inconclusive for now.

Saitama's AP advantage seems WAY to big for the big G to handle, as godzilla was actually stopped by mothra and battra at the end of that film. Plus, it seems like Saitama so far has been somewhat casually doing these feats as well, so I'm going to vote for him. (And this is coming from a person who loves godzilla to death).

I think you can only bump once a day, but im not sure because you have been bumping this much and no one has told you yet.

I bump every 8 hours or so. This has been the case for every match I've done that I've had to bump for months now and I've not been scolded for it.

Can radiation affect Saitama? If yes, then Godzilla wins since the Heisei version leads with atomic breath and Saitama doesn't usually dodge unless it's a particularly fast opponent

Hmmm... I never thought about that. And yes Saitama hasn't shown any resistance to radiation as far as im aware.

Another thing, even if he 's not downright 2x stronger than Mothra and Battra individually, Godzilla is still a good deal stronger than each of them who is individually 4.5x baseline. And that's not counting the stronger Spiral Breath and Spiral Fire Ray

Planetary Saitama is fairly consistent...but that's pretty much ONLY Earth busting since he says he can do it, Murata said he can do it and Boros' attack MIGHT have been that level (but only in the anime)

Godzilla one on one easily demolished Mothra and Battra, who's mere physical strength is around 5 times Earth busting, and my own calculations for Battra one shotting the asteroid comes to about 55 times Earth busting. They only beat Godzilla by working as a unit, taking to the sky and with the dust that reflected his beam back at him. And even then, they never did him much harm. Godzilla just after this proved that two blasts and a bite was all he needed to kill Battra, same Battra and Mothra who are equal in power shrug each other's attacks off, so his own AP should be much stronger than theirs.

Godzilla was also boosted at least three times in base from MG2 to SG given that Moguera officially is 3 times stronger than SMG and Godzilla shrugged off his attacks after SpaceGodzilla already beat him up.

So, at best Saitama's 7.5x planetary for one-shotting Boros, and Godzilla's around 165x planetary.

How is Saitama stronger?

The Wright Way said:
We don't accept Murata's statement here.
Has your calc been verified by anyone on the site?
Oh...so the stupidity doesn't just apply to Godzilla. Well that's comforting.

It's been checked by the mods but they really didn't say anything. Even so, to judge Godzilla's maximum attack potency as equal to Mothra's casual physical strength is absolutely idiotic, as I proved earlier.

Pretty sure it's because Murata himself said that his word isn't to be taken as Word of God or something like that.

Well, if it's on his profile, it's probably fine. I was mostly just looking for a link.

The Wright Way said:
Pretty sure it's because Murata himself said that his word isn't to be taken as Word of God or something like that.
Well, if it's on his profile, it's probably fine. I was mostly just looking for a link.
Fair enough, I just thought it'd be because "WoG is wank!!!!" which is outright said A LOT for Godzilla statements that turn out to be CONSISTENT after awhile.

You can read it yourself if you'd like https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...f_the_Monsters_2019/A_possible_Heisei_upgrade. (add a period to the url if it doesn't load)

Back