• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Hulk (Sorry, this had to be done)

• Both are 3-C
  • "Parallel Timeline" key for Saitama and "World War Hulk" key for Hulk are being used
  • Saitama is bloodlust and has knowledge on Hulk powers
  • The battle takes place in the moon
  • Speed is equalized
7CNV.gif
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
39939d64e15d6602d50f2116f39c26fa.gif

Bald guy:

Green monster:

Goku (Incon):

Last edited:
The OP didn't place any restrictions on their respective Reactive Evolution. Therefore, Saitama eventually grows to the absolute peak of 3-A just for Hulk to jump right pass him and reach High 3-A, likely allowing him to oneshot. If their growth is restricted to 3-C then they become dead even in AP and it turns into a hax battle. Literally how Garou Vs Hulk went.

speed equal doesn't stop speed amps
anyway u cant restrict hulks amps because its uncontrollable
"An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

hulk cant restrict himself

speed equal doesn't stop speed amps
Yes, but the amp would apply to both

anyway u cant restrict hulks amps because its uncontrollable
"An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

hulk cant restrict himself
I ain´t restricting that ability, i am just limiting it to a Tier (which is fine according to our VS thread rules page)

"and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."
🗿

I ain´t restricting that ability, i am just limiting it to a Tier (which is fine according to our VS thread rules page)
That's literally the same as restricting? What?

Limiting and restricting are not any different in this context, you can't stop a character from doing something they do outside of their control.

Hulk and Garou's evolution being restricted to 3-C was allowed in a previous thread where staff was present so I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed here.
If that match was added, it should be removed and that's it.

Same thing here, really, the thread is allowed but the result can't be added, doesn't really change much.

Bloodlusted Saitama with prior knowledge would just use his time travel one-shot option.

If this doesn't work the fight ends up being inconclusive.

Saitama travels back in time to one-shot Hulk -> Saitama merges with past-self and loses memories -> Hulk comes back somehow -> Cycle repeats

Bloodlusted Saitama with prior knowledge would just use his time travel one-shot option.

If this doesn't work the fight ends up being inconclusive.

Saitama travels back in time to one-shot Hulk -> Saitama merges with past-self and loses memories -> Hulk comes back somehow -> Cycle repeats
Hulk can punch through time, so both likely have time travel

Back