• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Hulk (Sorry, this had to be done)

Actually nvm, wouldn’t an Infinite speed amp just allow Hulk to always beat Saitama before he can time travel?
Does he even get the amp instantaneously? Like, sure, gaining infinite speed in finite time mathematically would mean he gains infinite speed in an instant, but I highly doubt that's how it works in the verse.

After thinking a bit, I can see Saitama trying to knock out Hulk or BFR him (since he knows that killing Hulk would be practically impossible), but he would fail if he tried BFR due to Hulk having higher LS and resistance to said ability

I vote for Hulk, bro will be growing too fast and strong for Saitama
Time travel completely negates any chance that Hulk grows stronger than a bloodlusted Saitama.

If he tries to knock out Hulk the inverse can also happen, also, Hulk faster grow would be a problem for him
Saitama has never been KO'd before unlike (presumably) the Hulk has so it feels less likely..

Time travel completely negates any chance that Hulk grows stronger than a bloodlusted Saitama.
When Saitama see that Time Travel ins´t working he will try to knock out Hulk, he is bloodlust after all

Saitama has never been KO'd before unlike (presumably) the Hulk has so it feels less likely..
A baby was never knocked out, so he can beat a professional boxer that has been knocked out a few times before? This logic doens´t make sense ngl

How skilled is Hulk?
According to his profile: "He was a capable mob enforcer"

So, a bloodlusted Saitama has better martial arts skill, can negate Hulk's growth with time travel, and hasn't been knocked out even while fighting someone on par with him who utilize multiple techniques that are capable of incapacitating someone, such as pressure points.

Saitama has more advantages and counters Hulk's growth, so he should win.

So, a bloodlusted Saitama has better martial arts skill, can negate Hulk's growth with time travel, and hasn't been knocked out even while fighting someone on par with him who utilize multiple techniques that are capable of incapacitating someone, such as pressure points.

Saitama has more advantages and counters Hulk's growth, so he should win.
Well... Saitama has talent for copying martial arts, but he doesn't have much experience to be honest.

So, a bloodlusted Saitama has better martial arts skill, can negate Hulk's growth with time travel
When Saitama see that Time Travel ins´t working he will try to knock out Hulk, he is bloodlust after all

and hasn't been knocked out even while fighting someone on par with him who utilize multiple techniques that are capable of incapacitating someone, such as pressure points.
A baby was never knocked out, so he can beat a professional boxer that has been knocked out a few times before? This logic doens´t make sense ngl

LMAO

Speed is equalized btw
speed equalization doesn't stop speed amps
take this thread for example
or literally any sonic vs thread

speed equalization doesn't stop speed amps
take this thread for example
or literally any sonic vs thread
I know, but like I said before, the amp would apply to both (but Hulk could probably use this as an advantage since it would take a while for Saitama to get used to the speed)

Comparing Garou using martial arts deliberately made to KO opponents instantly against Saitama such as his pressure point strikes, shockwave attacks, and internal organ targeting, to something like a professional boxer vs a baby, is not even remotely close to being a fair comparison and is fallacious as ****.

Saitama holds more advantages in this fight, plain and simply.

He can time travel to directly counter Hulk's growth, which is not instantaneous.

He has prior knowledge which will make him more likely to go for the KO.

He has far better skills than Hulk while bloodlusted due to his scaling to Garou, which will make it much easier for him to KO Hulk. Not the other way around.

Due to Saitama's proven resilience to physical strikes that are deeper than just blunt force, it is simply disingenuous to say that he'd be as easily KO'd as Hulk.

Actually address my arguments or concede.

Hulk Rage Power can't be negated. No one has ever stopped Hulk from getting stronger except Hulk/Banner himself.
Being KOed doesn't mean anything. The only reason Hulk can be KOed is either if he playing around, holding back or fighting an opponent stronger than him.
How skilled is Hulk?
Hulk is surprisingly skilled at the very least.
Comparing Garou using martial arts deliberately made to KO opponents instantly against Saitama such as his pressure point strikes, shockwave attacks, and internal organ targeting, to something like a professional boxer vs a baby, is not even remotely close to being a fair comparison and is fallacious as ****.
Pressure Points, Shockwaves attack, Durability Negation something Hulk is already Resistance to.
He has prior knowledge which will make him more likely to go for the KO.
Having prior knowledge about wouldn't help either. Tony have knowledge about Hulk and has only won one battle with Hulk.

He can time travel to directly counter Hulk's growth, which is not instantaneous.
Hulk Growth is proportional to his opponent power level. A time The Abomination was amped 2 times stronger by The Galaxy Master (Abomination is already 2x the strength of Base Hulk making him 4x stronger than Base Hulk). At first it's seems like Blonsky would win but when Hulk stop playing he became stronger than him in an instant.

Voting Hulk for Superior LS, AP (63 zetta), Combat Regeneration and Unpredictability

Hulk Rage Power can't be negated. No one has ever stopped Hulk from getting stronger except Hulk/Banner himself.
How does literally going back in time before the rage amp happens not counter the rage amp? Please elaborate because this sounds illogical.

Pressure Points, Shockwaves attack, Durability Negation something Hulk is already Resistance to.
He does not resist vibrations on his page nor does he resist the same brand of durability negation.

Having prior knowledge about wouldn't help either. Tony have knowledge about Hulk and has only won one battle with Hulk.
So? How does this relate to Saitama who has time travel and is vastly more skilled than the Hulk in combat?

Hulk Growth is proportional to his opponent power level. A time The Abomination was amped 2 times stronger by The Galaxy Master (Abomination is already 2x the strength of Base Hulk making him 4x stronger than Base Hulk). At first it's seems like Blonsky would win but when Hulk stop playing he became stronger than him in an instant.
That growth is immediately countered by time travel, again.

You have failed to dispute any of my points...

Voting Hulk for Superior LS, AP (63 zetta), Combat Regeneration and Unpredictability
Saitama has superior AP. Unpredictability means nothing when Saitama is skilled enough to fight with Garou, a guy with ever-changing martial arts techniques that surpass anything I've seen from Hulk before.

Literally all Saitama has to do is grow a bit alongside Hulk, go back in time, and one-hit KO him with whatever multiplier he gained during those few moments of fighting. It's effortless, especially with prior knowledge.

He is winning this easily.

It´s just an example lol

Literally all Saitama has to do is grow a bit alongside Hulk, go back in time, and one-hit KO him with whatever multiplier he gained during those few moments of fighting. It's effortless, especially with prior knowledge.
Hulk can literally go High uni and One-Shot Saitama

Hulk can punch through time and make something similar to Saitama´s Time Travel

How does literally going back in time before the rage amp happens not counter the rage amp? Please elaborate because this sounds illogical.
Before Rage amp? His Rage amp is active unless he is fighting an opponent he knows is weak.
He does not resist vibrations on his page nor does he resist the same brand of durability negation.
if Energy intangibility and Sonic canons that can negate durability can't affect him why would vibrations work.

That growth is immediately countered by time travel, again.

You have failed to dispute any of my points...
Going back in time won't kill Hulk as long as the Green Door exist. Nothing can bypass the Green Door.

Saitama has superior AP.
What is Saitama AP value? From what i checked his AP is 36.38245 ZettaFoe

It´s just an example lol
It's not an example it's a fallacious argument.

Hulk can literally go High uni and One-Shot Saitama

Hulk can punch through time and make something similar to Saitama´s Time Travel
1. Hulk's growth isn't instant.

2. Provide a scan of Hulk punching backwards in time.

Before Rage amp? His Rage amp is active unless he is fighting an opponent he knows is weak.
The amp he gets from rage would.be reverted by him going backwards in time. And Saitama would be able to hit him before any amp could be gained.

if Energy intangibility and Sonic canons that can negate durability can't affect him why would vibrations work.
Because it's an entirely different ability.

Going back in time won't kill Hulk as long as the Green Door exist. Nothing can bypass the Green Door.
Which is why I'm arguing it'd knock him out, Saitama has prior knowledge.

What is Saitama AP value? From what i checked his AP is 36.38245 ZettaFoe
He scales to the full value of SP^2 which is 72 ZettaFoe.

Saitama just gets a multiplier, goes back in time and lands a punch that knocks Hulk out before the fight even began.

1. Hulk's growth isn't instant.'
It is
2. Provide a scan of Hulk punching backwards in time.

The amp he gets from rage would.be reverted by him going backwards in time. And Saitama would be able to hit him before any amp could be gained.
So Hulk will be getting weaker as he is going back in time?

I could say the same thing for yours "Is unlikely that Saitama would be knocked out, since he never was knocked out before, but since Hulk has been knocked out before this would happen to him" argument

Last edited:
Let me see what Saitama could do:

1- He would try to BFR Hulk

2- He would try to grown and then time travel to the past and knock out Hulk

1- Hulk resists BFR and has superior LS, so Saitama would be in trouble if he tried to do that

2- Hulk could do a similar thing with his limited space-time manipulation and his grown is waaaaay better than Saitama´s grown, so he is in disadvantage

If it IS instant than this fight would be a stomp.

However, I have no reason to believe it is instantaneous when in most Hulk showings he shown to have finite level increases in strength. High 1-B is simply his maximum.

So Hulk will be getting weaker as he is going back in time?
I am saying that Saitama can grow exponentially while fighting with a growing Hulk and then go back in time before Hulk ever increased his strength. The same thing he did to Garou.

I could say the same thing for yours "Is unlikely that Saitama would be knocked out, since he never was knocked out before, but since Hulk has been knocked out before this would happen to him" argument
That isn't remotely what I was saying

I am saying that Saitama has resisted blows from Garou who used techniques specifically meant to instantly KO opponents or do far more damage than normal blunt strikes.

Saitama can tank attacks that directly hit his organs and such. Which means it is much harder to KO him.

He would try to BFR Hulk
No he wouldn't.

Hulk could do a similar thing with his limited space-time manipulation and his grown is waaaaay better than Saitama´s grown, so he is in disadvantage
Saitama's time travel is better, not limited, and more in-character while bloodlusted.

Saitama holds the advantage in time travel.

It's like I'm arguing against brick walls.

I am saying that Saitama can grow exponentially while fighting with a growing Hulk and then go back in time before Hulk ever increased his strength. The same thing he did to Garou.
The problem is: Hulk's grown is way faster qnd stronger than Saitama's grown, and since he doens't know about how faster is It he would try to grown while fighting Hulk and then die by a High 3-A (If not stronger) attack

No he wouldn't.
He is bloodlust, so he would try to finish the fight quick as possible

Saitama's time travel is better, not limited
Hulk has limited Space-time manipulation, not limited time travel

and more in-character while bloodlusted.
Yeah, you are right, but you can't discard this power and the fact that Saitama would not use time travel as his first move

Saitama holds the advantage in time travel.
The only advantage is that his technique can make his whole body go back in time, not only his punches

The problem is: Hulk's grown is way faster qnd stronger than Saitama's grown, and since he doens't know about how faster is It he would try to grown while fighting Hulk and then die by a High 3-A (If not stronger) attack
He would just go back in time before this happens.

He is bloodlust, so he would try to finish the fight quick as possible
Which would be via time travel, not BFR.

Hulk has limited Space-time manipulation, not limited time travel
The time travel is a part of that space time manipulation.

Yeah, you are right, but you can't discard this power and the fact that Saitama would not use time travel as his first move
Saitama is bloodlusted.

The only advantage is that his technique can make his whole body go back in time, not only his punches

He's more skilled.
More resistant to being KO'd.
Can actively counter Hulk's growth with full body time travel.
Can stall the fight forever via time travel.
Has knowledge over Hulk's abilities.
Is bloodlusted and more willing to use his best options first.

He would just go back in time before this happens.
The time that would tame to Saitama grown and be capable to knock out Hulk would be after Hulk growns in a level of power that Saitama can't fight against
Which would be via time travel, not BFR.
Correct me If i am wrong, but wasn't BFR the first thing that a serious Saitama did against Garou?

The time travel is a part of that space time manipulation.
Yes, but not his full Space-time manipulation capabilities

Saitama is bloodlusted.
When he sees that Hulk is comparable to him and that will be difficult to knock out Hulk he will not use Time Travel, since It would be useless
He is more skilled.
Ok
More resistant to being KO'd.
Against abilities that Hulk doens't has
Can actively counter Hulk's growth with full body time travel.
As explained above, he won't use Time Travel as his first move
Can stall the fight forever via time travel.
If he fight forever he won't win....
Has knowledge over Hulk's abilities.
Is bloodlusted and more willing to use his best options first.
Ok

You just acknowleged me saying that due to him being bloodlusted, Time Travel would be an in-character move. It even says this on the note in his page, which I wrote, by the way.

Saitama doesn't need to grow on par with Hulk, he just needs to grow a few times stronger and then one-hit KO Hulk in the past before he even got any amps.

If he fights forever, Saitama won't win, but the fight would at worst be inconclusive. Saitama would be going forever without even knowing it due to time travel erasing his memories. Thus the same cycle would repeat infinitely.

Anyway, you didn't even bother to counter any of my other points. You are free to concede, you know.

Back