• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Hulk (Sorry, this had to be done)

Are you seriously going to degrade yourself into arguing that mastering a skill doesn't make it easier.

Please come back when you have something of substance to debate me about. This is jokes.
Take it down a notch, little bro.
You wanna take the passive-aggressive stance? That's how you degrade yourself, bro. You're only making yourself look pathetic.

Ignoring your obvious ill intent, what I've been trying to say is that: you're putting focusing on words I never said, fighting your own demons inside your head while I only said that it takes a few steps in order to do a skill that we BARELY saw it with the only limitations being a few hand gestures and a stance. That's all I said.

"but if mastered, it doesn't need that!"

It can be true, but we've yet to see it, being good at a skill doesn't immediately mean that we can skip through a step or two.

The bias is actually insane. How is that even allowed?
How the hell did you just assume that it's bias? You actually think everyone is planning against the OPM verse?

If it's not bias then what is it? Why was Hulk changed to Devil Hulk?

I see no reason other than that it would theoretically make it harder for Saitama to win, even after all of you were saying Saitama doesn't win the match. So it's only natural to view this as a biased change.

If it's not, then please, tell me why the version of Hulk was changed. What purpose does it serve?

If it's not bias then what is it? Why was Hulk changed to Devil Hulk?

I see no reason other than that it would theoretically make it harder for Saitama to win, even after all of you were saying Saitama doesn't win the match. So it's only natural to view this as a biased change.

If it's not, then please, tell me why the version of Hulk was changed. What purpose does it serve?
To make the fight more fair I guess? Because Childlike Hulk gets stomped according to your arguments.

It appears it's still (as in, changed) World War Hulk.

Devil Hulk would be even funnier since he has an insane weakness - the Sun. And he can't get too angry since he turns back into Chlid Hulk, and we get the same match.

Also I'm gonna be that guy but is there anything stopping Captain underpants over here from just destroying the moon and leaving hulk (no matter the version) just floating in space ?

Or just throwing hulk into space actually
He can survive in space.
Also I'm gonna be that guy but is there anything stopping Captain underpants over here from just destroying the moon and leaving hulk (no matter the version) just floating in space ?
As Hulk won't have to hold back as he would just do what he did when he went to Dark Dimension as no innocent people were around. He would just nuke the universe.

He can survive in space.

As Hulk won't have to hold back as he would just do what he did when he went to Dark Dimension as no innocent people were around. He would just nuke the universe.
He can survive in space but he can't fly , he'll just be floating.

Wasn't he also getting amped by the energy of the Dark Dimension? Also why would he nuke the universe it's not the dark dimension they are just on the moon

He can survive in space but he can't fly , he'll just be floating.
As longs as he can attack
Wasn't he also getting amped by the energy of the Dark Dimension? Also why would he nuke the universe it's not the dark dimension they are just on the moon
No, hw wasn't. He said it himself that he will stop holding back. The only thing was the Power of The Wishing Well bring everyone Hulk kill with his power back to life. As long as no innocent people, he would do that.

As longs as he can attack

No, hw wasn't. He said it himself that he will stop holding back. The only thing was the Power of The Wishing Well bring everyone Hulk kill with his power back to life. As long as no innocent people, he would do that.
Attack what the air? He's range is only planetary by shaking the ground.

He's on the moon why would he nuke the universe, even if Saitama just BFR he would still be in the universe, actually he doesn't even have universal range

I think the argument for the Sun can be made for Devil Hulk. After Tony overpowered him with his laser, he mimicked light's light to stop Hulk's regen. So, if Saitama can overpower Hulk quickly and throw him into the Sun, it should probably work.

I think the argument for the Sun can be made for Devil Hulk. After Tony overpowered him with his laser, he mimicked light's light to stop Hulk's regen. So, if Saitama can overpower Hulk quickly and throw him into the Sun, it should probably work.
Voting Bald dude

That was once a weakness but later found a way.

XD Hahaaaaa

Well, that's the thing. On the page it is stated to be the Immortal Hulk's weakness... but the only Immortal Hulk is Devil Hulk.... So idk. And I never read Immortal Hulk past... TOBA I think.
His profile is outdated. The only thing updated is his tier. Using Devil Hulk is an advantage as unlike other Hulk, His is far more Ruthless, Manipulative and Malicious and will do anything to win. Child Hulk is better

saitama fra tbh
if OP didn't make saitama bloodlusted and didnt give him knowledge then things woulda been different

Laughing a lot at what this has become, just cast your votes and let's end this, it's already been 4 pages, I think endless arguments from one side to the other won't help choose who wins.

So, let me get this straight. I spent all that time convincing you guys that Saitama wins, just for the match to be changed because you finally realized Saitama wins and you don't want him to win.
And i wanted both at their Peak, but the only Key that would made this fight fair is a stomp in Saitama's favor and the other Hulk keys are a stomp on his favor
The bias is actually insane. How is that even allowed?
I'm so biased against OPM that I give Saitama prior knowledge lol

I know pratically nothing of WWH, what's different from his normal self? Besides the AP, that is.

It was fair before. Saitama wins, but Hulk had potential the win-con of outgrowing him before he could KO or Time Travel.

Does you guys have any idea of how make this fight fair for both?
If we change the conditions to be the same as the Garou Vs Hulk fight then Hulk will obviously win again. Maybe just remove prior knowledge for Saitama and let him figure out on his own that Hulk can resurrect and that he has to use time travel to KO him in the past?

It was fair before. Saitama wins, but Hulk had potential the win-con of outgrowing him before he could KO or Time Travel.
Saitama had a 60x AP advantage

But Saitama could accidentally kill or underestimate Hulk due to don´t know how strong he physically is, i think
If we change the conditions to be the same as the Garou Vs Hulk fight then Hulk will obviously win again. Maybe just remove prior knowledge for Saitama and let him figure out on his own that Hulk can resurrect and that he has to use time travel to KO him in the past?
Ins´t a bad idea ngl

Last edited:
Back