• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm wondering why you're asking if 5B Saitama would make a difference.

You mean before he was downgraded? Because if so no it wouldn't

Okay, no. I'm almost sure Ken's not gonna go lolintangible at the start. If he will, I'll eat my words and a slice of humble pie, but until then, he gets one punched.

He sees a glimpse of the future showing Saitama punching him into bloody pieces, acts accordingly since speed is equal and one taps Saitama instead.

Kenshiro can just Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken on Saitama and kill him without Muso tensei, reminder that Saitama never takes his opponents serious from the start and even lets them lead

The real cal howard said:
Okay, no. I'm almost sure Ken's not gonna go lolintangible at the start. If he will, I'll eat my words and a slice of humble pie, but until then, he gets one punched.
4 separate occasions he used Muso Tensei immediately and that was before his precog

The real cal howard said:
he did this several times actually and his combat applicable precog also contributes to this

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Just wanna ask, does he always use that against everyone immediately? Not voting
Not always, but instinct says if Ken is about to die it'll activate and warp space to avoid a hit.

IE Carnage Kabuto but Ken doesn't get yeeted

Simple. Speed is =, so Kenshiro simply touches Saitama and performs the Muso Tensei, causing Saitama to explode, ignoring durability. Vote goes to Kenshiro.

Back