• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Toriko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's....actually not a bad idea. At least i don't have to unsubscribe myself(it's a Youtube thing. Don't ask).

I understand.

And if someone is going to make a thread with a specific character, then they should at least know what said characters profession is...

Yes, exactly.

Hmm but that is the thing about this fight that has caught my attention. While it's really not official, am i not wrong to think that Saitama's max limit is at least Planet+, likely much higher? If so, i do think he can beat Toriko then.

Then again, isn't Toriko going to be more powerful later on in his own series too?

If we base this on feats alone, then they should be pretty close.

If we base it on Hype (not Multi Galaxy-Multiversal saitama hype) then I would say Saitama would win, but Toriko probably wouldn't be that far behind depending on how things play out.

I see. It's funny because he has yet to go full power(or more like being fully serious) on anyone. Hell going by the Death Battle Bio i read of him, he fought someone that managed to make him go Semi-Serious but that was it, really.

I swear sometimes I think Saitama is a borderline Gag Character. But even if he was, he still does it right.

@Sheoth: I haven't really thought of Saitama as being a gag character. Then again going by how he acts normally, he might as well be.

Oh and the Death Battle Bio part if your wondering? It's on Devinatart. There we have Death Battle Writers like ThePerpetual who makes Death Battles with characters while also reseaching what they are capable of. Trust me. Most if not all of them are reallty good researchers.

Can we please try to keep a little respect in here? GohanLSSJ2 is very upset over what you told him, and he's worried to ask because he's afraid you'll laugh at him.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Can we please try to keep a little respect in here? GohanLSSJ2 is very upset over what you told him, and he's worried to ask because he's afraid you'll laugh at him.
Wait are you serious? Because now I feel like a massive prick...

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT GOHAN'S MISTAKE! WE SHALL FEAST ON HIS REGRET AND DRINK HIS TEARS OF SADNESS! MUHAHAHAHAH!

Anyway, nah the hype is going much farther than planet level from what he has shown.

But Davy, can we try going by their best feats for now based on what Sheoth answered on my question from earlier?

I mean it. He was very upset. We should try to go out of way to be nice to everyone here, you know? This isn't the OBD.

Yes, please. Try to respect with each other, regardless of what position we have here. Especially for me as i want to keep things civil and respectful

The Queen Diclonius said:
I mean it. He was very upset. We should try to go out of way to be nice to everyone here, you know? This isn't the OBD.
That's enough... Look, it's my fault, I overreacted.

Gotta relax dude, stop thinking everyones perfect. He made one lousy mistake. The biggest mistake of his life. No babies, no wifey, no money, and he lives in the basement when he's 50, with his one hundred year old mama.

His best feat shown? In my opinion it was the kick off the moon, it caused a planetoid wide earthquake. That was a show of some of his real power, albeit a very small amount of it.

I really wanna question whose that directed to.

And if we compare that to Toriko's best feat shown thus far?

Toriko's better right now no doubt. Him surviving against Bambina and "playing" with Guinness is a feat in itself since they are likely Planet Level.

Now i wanna question overall on who can beat who? As in, we're counting their best feats plus the stats we have both characters here too.

just post me the bloody link about saitama punching half the universe. I can't seem to find it anywhere on google, an interview would be nice, then i will gladly accept multi-galaxy Saitama.

... People don't read guys. There's no reading done. None at all. He couldn't have read it... Not even a little bit... Not even the most miniscule morsel. And that's why I don't care about that respect I'm supposed to hold in high-regard.

Toriko's hype is pretty good as well which should be star level at least is what I'm guessing, that's without the hax he'll end up with. but yeah, if Saitama's hype really is to destroy multi-galaxy then toriko will be ******. I believe featwise Toriko is above saitama currently, don't judge me for that if I'm wrong, I'm not reading the onepunchman manga atm.

But Toriko being able to punch Guinness should put him at planetary level already.

Can anybody post the source which says Saitama can punch with half big bang force? I have searched on the internet for the past 20 minutes and haven't found a single link. It looks like a 100% fake rumour

It doesnt exist its a made up rumor by people wanking saitama while i do beleive saitama has way more power than showed he isnt punching with half the force of the big bang at least not yet.With current the feats shown so far saitama is at continent level but is capable of more but he doesnt have the feats for punching with half the force of the big bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back