• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Toriko

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a made-up rumor, trust someone who has done the research that, while it doesn't exist now (as ONE had erased it off his Twitter) a number of different users from multiple sites (without there being any debates about the character) had stated that ONE did state that Saitama had the ability to "destroy half the universe) with a punch. But I've already stated in the Saitama thread in the "talk" section that you should not use it anymore as it does not exist anymore.

Also, Fai-fai. Talking about someone being low and cheap is like talking about someone making a Zoom vs Whis thread out of spite. It defeats the purpose of stating someone or something is low and cheap. Just saying.

You know for someone who talks so much stuff, a lot of your facts in a lot of debates either needed to be checked or could have been wanking. At least I spent what was a month looking for the information I needed and don't put my foot in my mouth everytime I wish to wank the hell out of a verse for no reason.

I was also man enough to admit myself being wrong too. But sure, let's forget that bit, Aizen-san. Still haven't heard those apologies over wanking the pure unadulterated strength of Aizen-sama-san, for all the times you tried to wank his power level. Guess that's beside the point of saying sorry.

When you can do that, then I can take your joshing seriously. Hang with the big boys who state their apologies, and then maybe we can talk smack towards one another on an equal playing field. K, Aizen-san?

Sorry, can't be a guy who's friends with a person so full of himself. I joke around with people, I play around. But when it comes to getting crap done I do it. When someone needs me to show my facts I do the very best I can. I don't see that from you, so before you start trying to quote and be funny. Step back, and take a good look at the surroundings, you might learn something when your eyes aren't Bleached.

(Nods) And that's why Pre-Skip Base Aizen is never getting MHS. Because you have nothing to say that needs to be heard.

Davy0 said:
Sorry, can't be a guy who's friends with a person so full of himself. I joke around with people, I play around. But when it comes to getting crap done I do it. When someone needs me to show my facts I do the very best I can. I don't see that from you, so before you start trying to quote and be funny. Step back, and take a good look at the surroundings, you might learn something when your eyes aren't Bleached.
"Bleached" I see what you did there

Davy0 said:
(Nods) And that's why Pre-Skip Base Aizen is never getting MHS. Because you have nothing to say that needs to be heard.
Well if you guys are just gonna argue with eachother you do know Aizen is in the chat right now. Just go to the chat and talk there instead of flooding the forum here.

Davy0's idiocy knows no bounds. Now he wants us to believe his lies despite having no proof at hand. What a troll

Faisal Shourov said:
Davy0's idiocy knows no bounds. Now he wants us to believe his lies despite having no proof at hand. What a troll
Believe my lies? I was the first one to state after not finding information on it, after looking for it, not to use it. What lies have I used, oh one who creates spite threads as he doesn't know the powers of the characters he's trying to spite. Hm? You do realize that it's highly likely that with the casual nature of his showings, Saitama would still be likely, at least, Planet Level. I don't get where I lied at, I was actively looking for what was needed and it didn't show up after doing so.

Davy0 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Believe my lies? I was the first one to state after not finding information on it, after looking for it, not to use it. What lies have I used, oh one who creates spite threads as he doesn't know the powers of the characters he's trying to spite. Hm? You do realize that it's highly likely that with the casual nature of his showings, Saitama would still be likely, at least, Planet Level. I don't get where I lied at, I was actively looking for what was needed and it didn't show up after doing so.
You have been lying about Saitama's punch having force of half big bang, are you not? If you want us to believe that post a url link to that author statement, from a credible website. Being able to one shot continent level character doesn't make you moonbuster

Wow... another person who does not read. How about you go and look at the Saitama talk page and then come back to me. Just give it a little peak.

I have nothing to say about it anymore, now you just don't listen. The one who talks the most crap made the most spite threads though. So it's not like we didn't see it coming.

Davy0 said:
Wow... another person who does not read. How about you go and look at the Saitama talk page and then come back to me. Just give it a little peak.
You keep saying it's real, but uhhh I have no proof at all. You shouldn't really even mention that "statement" if you can't even find any proof of it. And even if it was real a statement doesn't really even matter that much anyways.

Again, what the hell did I just say, do I have to link you to it. Maybe I just make sure that you see it by print screening it, because none of you are listening.

Jeremy's ONE comment statement

Davy0 said:
Again, what the hell did I just say, do I have to link you to it. Maybe I just make sure that you see it by print screening it, because none of you are listening.
Bruh, we all read that already, we're just saying you shouldn't mention that "quote" ever again until you find the "quote".

If covering my bases is a breakdown, you're right. All the info you need about my apology is right there. So I don't need to explain anything more about it.

I'm not mentioning the quote ever again... why wouldn't I take my own advice and not use it. Blue please... don't make there be three people who can't understand basic comprehension. I like you, guy.

Thebluedash said:
Davy0 said:
Bruh, we all read that already, we're just saying you shouldn't mention that "quote" ever again until you find the "quote".
hahahahaha...i sometime's wonder why a troll like him is not banned. he wouldn't survive a day on animevice i swear

Ahhhh I see, so you're trying to push away the fact that you screwed up with the Spite threads. Troll? Hm... interesting. A troll is someone who doesn't show their mistakes, or state when they're wrong, who also has the audacity to speak easy and talk honestly about what he needs to say and how he feels about a person. A troll would just laugh in your face, but I'm here, speaking towards you as if you're a "relevant" person. Though now I'm not so sure. But I know you have one more spite thread in ya though. So how about you do what you do best, and make those. You could apologize for the spite threads, but maybe you don't have the heart to do that either. And that's cool. It takes a person with deep respect for themselves to know when they've done wrong and apologize for it. Whether the people around them accept it, it's there choice.

But don't use me to make yourself feel better when you screw up. I've been on far worse sites than Animevice though. Where do you think I got my "sparkling" personality from, little Fai-Fai.

^^I think you got your sparkling personality from being violated physically/mentally. i hope Im wrong though. You sound like a maniac at times

Alright this is ridiculous.

Davy and Faisal, you will both be receiving a temporary block if you keep this up. First and final warning.

Hey Sheoth. Just tell that Davyo guy to avoid me. I dont wanna talk to him. Tell him to keep away from my threads. I have nothing to do with him

Sheoth said:
Davy and Faisal, you will both be receiving a temporary block if you keep this up. First and final warning.

Finally! Thank you, Sheoth!

I asked people in this thread to please be polite, and THIS is what I get...!?

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Sheoth said:
Finally! Thank you, Sheoth!
I asked people in this thread to please be polite, and THIS is what I get...!?
lol

To both of you, if I see one or the other starting something remotely hostile, then I will actually do my job and hand out a block or 2.

I don't mean to be an ass, and I have nothing against either of you, but I have to enforce the rules or else they won't be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back