• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno Vs. Sui-Feng

I'm leaning more toward Sui-Feng for these reasons:

A century of experience as a formal military leader. Experience is often overrated I know but she heads a division specializing in espionage & assassinations which is absolutely nothing to take lightly.

Far far greater hand-to-hand combat skill. Sakura is a pure brawler but Sui-Feng is nimble and has skill great enough to contend with characters who are actually physically larger and stronger.

Considering how much smaller and nimble Sui-Feng is, I say she's going to end this fight by landing two hits with her Shikai on the same spot.

Giving it to Suì-Fēng. Sakura could potentially one-shot her or take advantage of her superior healing to stay ahead, but Suì-Fēng's 2 hit shikai would end the fight quickly. Both may be agile, but Sakura wouldn't outlast ahen shes covered in hamonkas

^pretty much what jiang said, i go with sui feng too for most of the time, on close combat sakura simply doesnt have enough hax :/

Not only does she lack hax, she lacks any advanced technique when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. She's a pure brawler whereas Sui-Feng is skilled and precise.

both can win.

sui fengs ways to win: suzumebachi

sakura's ways to win: punching/kicking/chakra scalpel, sleep bombs. btw, how many hands does soifon have? bcs if she has only one, then sakura would need to cut off only one arm with a chakra scalpel and then soifon would have no chance of winning.

This ability is caused by a venom that Suzumebachi secretes. When it enters the target's body, it spreads throughout their body in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, destroying it without a trace.[144] The effect of the poison takes slightly longer to work for those who have enhanced spiritual power.[145]

Now this is open for speculation of what happens if soifon succeeds hitting sakura two times in the same place before getting punched hard.

it kills in seconds, but sakura has instant regen that heals in seconds at most, so can the regen heal that poison, can sakura outregen it? also it gets harder to kill a person who has more energy, and sakura has ALOT of chakra.

Back