• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Sasuke copy his fighting style? Not too relevant I guess but if he copied it then he can obviously counter it I think.

Anyway Sasuke can amp with CS and Sharingan, Tanjirou can amp with see-through world and demon slayer mark I believe(not too knowledgeable on this key tho since I only watched the anime) so they're possibly equal in speed? They also both have some kind of precog.... I'm undecided for now

Tanjiro has the superior amps plus precog (smell incoming attacks and smell where his opponent will attack before it happens) and reactive power levels. Not only does he have three amps, but two of them are blitz-tier instead of just allowing him to outpace an equal opponent, and the third both dramatically improves his physical speed and enhances his precog even further along with making his intent impossible to detect and messing up his opponent's senses.

Dance of the Fire God (Put his speed on par of an attack that previously blitz'd him), Demon Slayer Mark (Made his speed outpace an an opponent who can casually blitz him), and See-Through World (Dramaticly increases his speed, and further improves his precog by allowing him to analyze his opponent's body and movements in slow motio, it also nullified Akaza's sensory precog, made him hesitate to attack and left his other senses in chaos)

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but Tanjirou scales to 70 tons right? While Sasuke scales to above 40 tons. Not sure if that's accurate but that's what the calcs on their profiles say

Sasuke has his own precog with Sharingan (More like analytical prediction but close enough) He can also amp his speed with Curse Mark, (probably isn't as much as Tanjiro though, Sharingan might compensate that) Chidori also temporarily increases the user's speed which is why Sasuke and Kakashi needs the Sharingan.

He doesn't have any of the with Genjutsu associated abilities on his Part I profile and I don't recall him having used Genjutsu at this point either.

Both seem to have comparable levels of amps I suppose. Sasuke may have the range advantage tho via fire style

Tanjiro should have the superior amps. If Chidori counts as one, then Tanjiro has Waltz Flash.

Demon Slayer uniforms are made from a special material that is resistant to fire, and it provided protection against instant-freeze wind.

Padaruyos said:
Sasuke has his own precog with Sharingan (More like analytical prediction but close enough) He can also amp his speed with Curse Mark, (probably isn't as much as Tanjiro though, Sharingan might compensate that) Chidori also temporarily increases the user's speed which is why Sasuke and Kakashi needs the Sharingan.
The profiles don't state that Chidori increases speed.

It does increase speed. That's why the Sharingan's enhanced perception and Speed are required to control and use the chidori properly.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
It does increase speed. That's why the Sharingan's enhanced perception and Speed are required to control and use the chidori properly.
I didn't argue against that. It simply isn't on the profile so someone should add that.

I didn't argue against that. It simply isn't on the profile so someone should add that.

They already have stat amping on their profiles, but it doesn't mention the chidori at all

They already have stat amping on their profiles, but it doesn't mention the chidori at all

Shouldn't it mention that? The Chidori is an important part of their capabilities so it would be worth a mention on the profiles.

Well Sasuke's part 1 profile is unlocked so I guess you can do it, but ask a staff member just to be safe

UchihaSlayer96 said:
From what I saw, in the databook and in chapter 113-114 where the Chidori was explained, it does not increase the speed. Kakashi trained Sasuke to increase his speed so he could use the technique properly; the Sharingan only look necessary to counter atttacks chidori users could receive since they attack in a straight forward fashion for max power which can be easy to counter in fights.

From what I saw, in the databook and in chapter 113-114 where the Chidori was explained, it does not increase the speed. Kakashi trained Sasuke to increase his speed so he could use the technique properly; the Sharingan only look necessary to countered atttacks chidori users could receive since they attack in a straight forward fashion for max power which can be easy to counter in fights.

Understood.

Yea Tanjirou seems to scale higher than 70 tons, probably really close to a 100 tons actually. So unless I'm missing something Sasuke can do.... I think Tanjirou stomps. Unless CS amps are enough to bridge the gap I don't think there's anything Sauce-kun can do

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea Tanjirou seems to scale higher than 70 tons, probably really close to a 100 tons actually. So unless I'm missing something Sasuke can do.... I think Tanjirou stomps. Unless CS amps are enough to bridge the gap I don't think there's anything Sauce-kun can do
The difference is huge enough for a stomp?

Well I'm not sure how strong Sasuke will be after the Revisions but I think he's getting a slight downgrade so yea it's probably a stomp or close to it

Chidori does actually amplify speed. It makes you so fast that you get tunnel vision and you can only focus on one spot. However the Sharingan can circumvent that.

But yeah Tanjiro should win and probably stomps. See-Through World makes him resistant to Sharingan Precognition. He has much superior durability and attack potency too.

Back