• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scout immortality

ShionAH

He/Him
Should Scout have any type of immortality or resurrection?
I am talking about when god sends him back if he is single
Ik this was already done and people said God wont always help him but shouldn’t he atleast have 1 resurrection ?

Agreed, even if god was just bullshiting around to make scout happy with himself since he loves him and all, he still allowed scout to come back, so he should have at least limited ressurection.

Although that scene does contradict scout no having a soul, unless god took it from satan or he simplied allowed him there with no explanation.

Im 99% sure we already had this discussion and it was turned down because Scout meeting God was just a dream he had, something about God claiming he made Scout to make love to every woman on earth

Last edited:
Problem is, why would they snap tom's neck if scout believed he was his father, there was no reason to hide, if it was just a dream then tom would just act like he is scout's father.

That's the bullshitting part i'n refering to, god increasing scout's ego to make him happy and probably help his morality when he comes back to fight, also it might give him a push on miss pauling.

Im 99% sure we already had this discussion and it was turned down because Scout meeting God was just a dream he had, something about God claiming he made Scout to make love to every woman on earth
Link to the photo of showing scout was in a dream

And shouldn’t he atleast still have a “Possibly Immortality or Ressurection”

Gonna add this since this is a tf2 thread, sniper' paralisys should be changed to limited or minor since only the hand is paralysed.

It was clearly him hallucinating/dreaming. he was right at deaths door before waking up.
I mean how do we assume that though he should still get a possibly as a power. I can make arguement about how he was dying but god saved him

I mean how do we assume that though he should still get a possibly as a power. I can make arguement about how he was dying but god saved him
Scout was dying, and was still dying after waking up. his entire conversation with god happened while he was unconcious. it was a dream. you're assuming God was real in that dream which isn't the case.
Why would god talk or resurrect him if he was not dying
Because that didn't happen. it was in scout's head.

Scout was dying, and was still dying after waking up. his entire conversation with god happened while he was unconcious. it was a dream. you're assuming God was real in that dream which isn't the case.

Because that didn't happen. it was in scout's head.
Seems sketchy but I guess thats okay, thanks sigma male

Back