• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s clearly not all of Kurama cuz Naruto can still use Kurama cloak
I didn't mean it is all of kurama. All I'm saying is that kurama also scales to toneri stone statue which is also moon level. So at full power naruto should have his ap and that kurama combined

I didn't mean it is all of kurama. All I'm saying is that kurama also scales to toneri stone statue which is also moon level. So at full power naruto should have his ap and that kurama combined
Then it’d have to be a clone. No, we don’t accept that when Naruto makes clones and whatnot he gets weaker. When Naruto makes 1000 clones he doesn’t get 1000x weaker or anything of the sort.

Then it’d have to be a clone. No, we don’t accept that when Naruto makes clones and whatnot he gets weaker. When Naruto makes 1000 clones he doesn’t get 1000x weaker or anything of the sort.
That's not what I'm saying. Kurama can be separated and naruto would still have part of his chakra. Like bro it's simply just naruto retaining part of kurama chakra. It's clearly not a clone as we see the amount of damage it takes without disappearing. And when kurama was falling out of the moon naruto was visibly worried and screamed both in the movie and novel. So he wasn't worried about a clone. It seems naruto figured out how to fight with him and kurama separated and that's what he did. It would make sense that half power would go to kurama and the other half to naruto and together they would be at full power

And you’d have to prove that Naruto only had a tiny portion of Kurama power.
That's not what I'm getting at. I have no idea how much of kurama chakra was left in naruto.

All I'm saying is naruto and kurama separated each of them individually had moon level ap. Coming together their ap should be doubled. That's all I said.

That's not what I'm getting at. I have no idea how much of kurama chakra was left in naruto.

All I'm saying is naruto and kurama separated each of them individually had moon level ap. Coming together their ap should be doubled. That's all I said.
Yeah, and that's the part we're disagreeing with.

Naruto individually doesn’t have Moon level AP, he has that with Kurama

What makes the Hamura statue inherently 5-C?
That's not what I'm saying. Both naruto and kurama are split from each other and separated. Fine naruto still has part of kurama chakra but my main point is both are split. Naruto is fighting toneri and also overpowered his moon level justu on his own . Meanwhile kurama on his own is also fighting a moon level character I.e the golem on his own too.

So both naruto and kurama when separated are both moon level. Shouldn't full power naruto be the combined of both?

Meanwhile kurama on his own is also fighting a moon level character I.e the golem on his own too.
Yes, what makes the statue 5-C? You still haven't answered my question. The only thing that'd make your argument work is if the statue that Kurama fought was 5-C, but you need to provide evidence of that being the case.

Them "splitting" in and of itself is meaningless because we don't know how much of Naruto's total power/chakra was allotted to that Kurama Avatar.

Yes, what makes the statue 5-C? You still haven't answered my question. The only thing that'd make your argument work is if the statue that Kurama fought was 5-C, but you need to provide evidence of that being the case.

Them "splitting" in and of itself is meaningless because we don't know how much of Naruto's total power/chakra was allotted to that Kurama Avatar.
Is the fact that the statue is powered by the tenseigan enough for it to be 5c?

Not really, no. The Tenseigan and Toneri also powered a bunch of puppets that were nowhere near 5-C.
Alright is the novel considered canon? Because in the novel the first thing naruto said to himself when he saw the stone statue was "at this rate we will be beaten" naruto considered it to have at least comparable ap to him

Alright is the novel considered canon? Because in the novel the first thing naruto said to himself when he saw the stone statue was "at this rate we will be beaten" naruto considered it to have at least comparable ap to him
I believe it is, yeah. But you're gonna have to link those scans for evaluation.

Alright
In one the statements you linked, it also says that the moon's movement towards earth was going to cause total planetary annihilation.

Add that to LoJ's statement about world destruction and the correlation you made with tenseigan's telekinesis in your scan and you have a solid argument for something higher than the 200ish exatons.

I'm well aware of other statements and interpretations that support a surface wiping end. I just believe the 5-B interpretation to have a comparable weight to that of the H6-A/5-C interpretation.

We go over that earlier in the thread I think
If you mean US96's message at the top of the previous page, it doesn't really address what I said.
Regardless, LoJ scaling is not a hill I'm willing to die on for now.
Whatever happened to this?
Narratively this is also very consistent, as a fellow member pointed out in the Naruto General thread brought up an interesting method of quantification. The Earth's internal thermal energy flows to the surface at a rate of 44.2 terajoules per second, which doesn't sound much cause of course it's just a rock planet after all not a star, however, the Shinju doesn't absorb it for a single second but the whole fuel, the whole budget that supplies the ecosystem on the planet, which I did some searches on and it turns out that The Geothermal Potential of the Earth is estimated to be around 12.6 x 10e24 MJ or roughly 1.26e31 joules or 3 ZT of TNT Small Planet Level and that's for a single planet let alone countless. To preface, I am not proposing applying some multiplier to this for scaling, rather using it as support for the time being. We know Momoshiki has been going around for thousands of years absorbing the life energy from many planets. So, it makes sense for him to have reached Planetary amounts of power in base, being that he’s devoured numerous God Tree fruits from other planets with civilizations.

1) there’s no connection with that to physicals
2) It’s pure speculation, we don’t actually know if a planet’s chakra = its geothermal energy, we know there’s connection between the planet chakra and rotation but nothing more so far

Very well put together.

A few gripes.

We don't accept having twice the chakra in your body meaning you're twice as strong. I'm pretty sure we accept the contrary.

On top of that, no.

The particles aren't meant to amp power in your body. They're meant to temporarily drastically increase the chakra in the body in order to expand the chakra pathway system's size and chakra flow, badly damaging the user (if they have large amounts of chakra, just like from how much chakra is there.

Also, his chakra didn't double from his previous full health state. His chakra doubled from his sickly struggling to use chakra state when his Keirakukei was closing off and it brought him back to his regular health.

AKA he doesn't need a new key, and him + Hagoromo wouldn't get a "doubled" value with them as if they're an amp, cause they aren't.
Hagoromo
Moon level
(Should be twice as strong as before, given he absorbed the Ten Tails who is just as strong as he was[Statistics Values 3])

We don't accept a Jinchuriki scaling to a bijuu's power added to their own. Unless you mean Hagoromo with the juubi's chakra, which still contradicts that as it'd just be him replacing his chakra with the juubi's.

Unless bro merged with him on some Momoshiki Kinshiki timing, then nada

Alright, I’ll wait for Slayer to comment on that aspect specifically, since I didn’t formulate those arguments myself and am personally neutral on the matter. I also have no knowledge on the polar particles stuff and am literally just the messenger there, so if it is just a temporary thing then yeah I’ll remove it.

Also for formatting, I don't think you should put "even higher with A, even higher with B, even higher with C, even higher with D"

Just say "even higher with A, B, C, D, E", and if you need to note they're stronger than the previous one, place that in their justification

Ha cope jk I’m fine making Gaara sand flat out 5-C

Edit: regarding formatting i don’t think it matters too much whether it’s even higher with x y z or even higher with x even higher with y etc. I’m also lazy

Very well put together.

A few gripes.

We don't accept having twice the chakra in your body meaning you're twice as strong. I'm pretty sure we accept the contrary.

On top of that, no.

The particles aren't meant to amp power in your body. They're meant to temporarily drastically increase the chakra in the body in order to expand the chakra pathway system's size and chakra flow, badly damaging the user (if they have large amounts of chakra, just like from how much chakra is there.

Also, his chakra didn't double from his previous full health state. His chakra doubled from his sickly struggling to use chakra state when his Keirakukei was closing off and it brought him back to his regular health.

AKA he doesn't need a new key, and him + Hagoromo wouldn't get a "doubled" value with them as if they're an amp, cause they aren't.

We don't accept a Jinchuriki scaling to a bijuu's power added to their own. Unless you mean Hagoromo with the juubi's chakra, which still contradicts that as it'd just be him replacing his chakra with the juubi's.

Unless bro merged with him on some Momoshiki Kinshiki timing, then nada
Let me rephrase before people nitpick

It's meant to increase chakra, but its purpose is to expand the chakra pathway system and flush chakra

People with no chakra gain the ability to use chakra because their pathway system is exposed.

Naruto had an issue to where his chakra tubes were sealed off cause of Kurama, and the particles brought him back to peak health

AKA it shouldn't be utilized on the profiles as an amp

Let me rephrase before people nitpick

It's meant to increase chakra, but its purpose is to expand the chakra pathway system and flush chakra

People with no chakra gain the ability to use chakra because their pathway system is exposed.

Naruto had an issue to where his chakra tubes were sealed off cause of Kurama, and the particles brought him back to peak health

AKA it shouldn't be utilized on the profiles as an amp
Now the part you talked about the particles just opening his sealed chakra tubes to restore him back I may have to re read the novels to be sure it did just that but the part about having twice as much chakra in his body does not mean twice ap is normally correct but this particular case is quite different.

The polar particles don't increase your chakra, well they do but not in that sense. It expands the chakra in your chakra pathway twice as much, which would lead to the amount of chakra you can output at once be doubled as it is from these pathways chakra flow out.

So Naruto chakra is not doubled, his output is what is doubled. That in itself makes sense for an increase as opposed to just having more chakra

Lee’s thing wasn’t that he was completely incapable of using any chakra, rather that he has no talent for ninjutsu or genjutsu at all. So it’s probably the case that he can still use basic applications like water walking or tree climbing which only require emitting a small but constant amount of chakra but he can’t shape chakra or turn it into a nature transformation which are both prerequisites for using any jutsu.

planet chakra and rotation but nothing more so far
Regarding this, Momoshiki definitely can use the scaling from the whole planet rotation thing;
We know that Manga Momoshiki fully consumed at least 2 planets (1 in the epilogue of the 3rd (Iirc) Novel, which is fully canon to the manga) and the one Naruto and Sasuke fought on; Given that the Earth's rotational energy is 61.6 Exatons, this would make Momoshiki vaguely somewhere around 123.2 Exatons (meaning fused Momoshiki would be 246.4 Exatons)
The anime shows him with like 20 Shinju, but they're all in the background so we have no real context of proving each one is = to one world consumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back