• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seals Lifted Kenshiro vs Parallel Timeline Saitama (KENSHIRO WON!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
exponential growth starts out slow and then gets faster over time
but it will not make him a trillion times stronger in 5 seconds

exponential growth starts out slow and then gets faster over time
but it will not make him a trillion times stronger in 5 seconds
But Saitama grew so much that someone at his level that constantly copied him was completely destroyed by his strenght in a Massively FTL+ battle and even when his AD doesn't grow exopentially he is still able to oneshot himself after a day

Since Saitama has knowledge of Kenshiro's powers can still attack him from the distance, disorient him with serious table flip or decide that the only way to defeat him is to destroy the planet

Saitama has resistance to durability negation and those techniques worked on normal organs or at least organs with a greater resistance, but nothing like Saitama
Saitama resists having his organs punched, not having them biologically altered via what is essentially magic
Then kids can manipulate the cosmos and time travel?
They can use ki which lets you do stuff like erase portions of existence, create poket dimensions with no gravity, manipulate matter and more
Yeah, it is since Saitama is bloodlusted and his AD will grow exponentially
He can't become literally octillions of times stronger in the span of a fraction of a second, be real, the way exponential growth works is that it starts slow and gets PROGRESSIVELY faster, there is gonna be no progression here, Saitama has a net total of a fraction of a second at best to develop
Doesn't Musou Tensei activate automatically or some shit lol.
it can activate while the user is knocked unconscious

Then yeah it can activate without the user's conscious thought so Kenshiro just stomps.

Since Saitama has knowledge of Kenshiro's powers can still attack him from the distance, disorient him with serious table flip or decide that the only way to defeat him is to destroy the planet
He'll destroy the planet only for him to realize that the dude literally doesn't exist so he's completely uneffected by the explosion, the heat, the cold and the radiation and then die because he can't breathe in space, such a brilliant plan lol

You really have just no idea of how much of a skill monster Ken is
I know that i don't know
He'll destroy the planet only for him to realize that the dude literally doesn't exist so he's completely uneffected by the explosion, the heat, the cold and the radiation and then die because he can't bre
And again, he can breath in space. Anyway he would do that so the enemy will remain nothing forever or he will die

oh fr? then I guess he dies of starvation/dehydration, Ken can go 3 months without eating without his body even weakening while Saitama has none of that on his profile

Did a kid erased part of existence or panipulated matter?
no, but they are still mastering a force that can do that. It doesn't matter because you're comparing Saitama to a literal untrained kid in HNK, the fact that there's even a debate to be had should show you that Saitama simply doesn't compare

no, but they are still mastering a force that can do that. It doesn't matter because you're comparing Saitama to a literal untrained kid in HNK, the fact that there's even a debate to be had should show you that Saitama simply doesn't compare
Then who showed to be able to manipulate matter and the other things?

Then Saitama is at that level, no?
definitely not, just being able to copy supernatural stuff doesn't make you as skilled as someone else, it's just an ability, even fodder fighters in HNK have mastered hundreds of martial arts, have several types of precog, can neutralize moves etc, Saitama being able to copy shit like an energy beam doesn't matter
So Saitama has to resist for 48h while Kenshiro is forced to be nothing?
? "being nothing" is not incapacitation, it's a technique Ken can use, incapacitation is defined as "a state in which he can not harm the other fighter" on the wiki, which is not the case. If Saitama blows up the planet they'll just start floating until one of the two dies of starvation/fatigue

? "being nothing" is not incapacitation, it's a technique Ken can use, incapacitation is defined as "a state in which he can not harm the other fighter", which is not the case. If Saitama blows up the planet they'll just start floating until one of the two dies of starvation/fatigue
In that state Kenshiro can do anything to Saitama and he starts floating then he will die in 53 minutes or the vacuum of space will take all the oxygen from his lungs, if i'm not wrong

In that state Kenshiro can do anything to Saitama and he starts floating then he will die in 53 minutes or the vacuum of space will take all the oxygen from his lungs, if i'm not wrong
while in Musou Tensei he can do anything he can while not in musou tensei. If he even needs to breathe while in MT (which he likely doesn't, he becomes literal nothingness) then he can hold his breath for 53 minutes

You are completely ignoring the fact that Ken has literally hundreds of wincons and that Saitama would NEVER actually blow up the planet before Ken can one-shot him with any one of his insta-win abilities

I wanted to do it, but there's so much shit to do that I just gave up, the scaling needs a complete overhaul and there's several series worth of spin off to add

so, is this a stomp or can it be added? I guess Saitama does have a wincon, it's just that Ken has hundreds of more likely ones lol

I think the precog seals the deal as haxstomp.
Even if Saitama went back before Kenshiro used it he can still predog it and use it instantly.
And going before he mastered it requires assuming Saitama can go much farther back in time (Wich i'm not sure if the wiki allows, but it should absolutely be possible)

Considering Saitama's speed is racked up to 18 billion x FTL (in this wiki) (with Kenshiro at 30x ftl max) wouldn't Saitama have a massive advantage in this fight? Isn't there a possibility of Kenshiro getting blitzed without Muso Tensei activating assuming both are starting at base? Thirdly, considering Saitama broke through mental dimensions (which can't be seen by, humans), shouldn't it be more likely that he can interact with Muso Tensei considering the nature of OPM so far? It seems to me Saitama takes this bout more often than not.
And if this is a matchup with both opponents having prior knowledge Saitama's absurd speed advantage should allow him to Zero Punch ( which Ken shouldn't precog due to it being a reversal of causality), before Ken can use his own hax on Saitama, regardeless whether or not Ken has more ways of winning.

Last edited:
While it is true Saitama has not yet exhibited Void Based NPI i'd say there's a higher chance than not he'll be shown to have it in the future considering what he's displayed so far regarding his NPI (instance 1 and 2). Either way, even if we say Saitama can't one punch Muso Tensei, OP wants this scenario to have both combatants to have prior knowledge and be bloodlusted, in that case Saitama should win the bout more often than not via being around 600 million times faster and thus being able to pull of the Zero Punch (disrupting cause and effect in the process) before Kenshiro can use haxes.
Just my 2 cents on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back