• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiken Gakuin Discussion thread

Before making the CRT for Leo, I want to finalize the tier.

This is what I think:
At least City Block level (via second order spell Destroyed three planes at once. For destroying one plane requires 3.8 Tons), Mountain level (with sixth-order spells), Multi-Continent level (via 8th order spells which can strike the enemy with the mass of the large planet), Large Island Level, possibly Planet level (The sword was believed to be a Goddess-blessed demon sword possessing the power to slay gods, surpassing even that of the Void Lord, a purported deity capable of splitting clouds. It was also recorded as a weapon that could both destroy and protect the world) | Large Mountain level (via sixth-order spells, His human form is just one-third of it's original power), Island level (If he were at full power, he would be able to easily destroy The Seventh Assault Garden), Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before), Large Island Level, possibly Planet level with Dáinsleif

I think Dáinsleif should be fixed to Multi-Continent level , possibly Planet level or Planet level , it's more powerful than all his spells.
Okay. Expect a CRT soon, will be a little busy next week, so probably in two or three days I will make it.

Also, Leo will get dimension travel from v8 and some good hax for Shardark, Sherry will also now scales to high 6-A.

Actually, v8 sherry outclasses Blackas. Only undead king stop her or maybe high-level dark lords like Veira and deep sea.

I suppose, yes. In v8 there was a high-ranking undead who used an 8th order spell. Blackas should be scaled above all undead that is from realms of shadows as he is the prince of darkness.

I just realized that I haven't kept any resistance in Leo's profile. The only resistances I remember are Magic(via Zorgster Mezekis sword) and mind resistance which applies to all dark lords from v8. Can anyone recall any resistances from volume 1 to 7?

Throughout the 5 books I've read, he's shown no resistance to Hax at all, but if you think about it carefully, All I can think of is the resistance to Aura of Death scale from Regina.

Given that the current profiles have been updated to the latest volume(8), I will proceed with working on the remaining profiles.

Reselia and Veira are nearly complete; I only need to include the feats from the 8th volume and gather scans for the other feats.

I am currently in the process of planning the creation of profiles for Shary, Shardhak, and Deep Sea.

Given that the current profiles have been updated to the latest volume(8), I will proceed with working on the remaining profiles.

Reselia and Veira are nearly complete; I only need to include the feats from the 8th volume and gather scans for the other feats.

I am currently in the process of planning the creation of profiles for Shary, Shardhak, and Deep Sea.
Hey Current profiles has no single resistance.

I don't remember any resistance feats for Leo and Sakuya, so I asked @Amost6x he also said that there are no feats from v1 to v5 as he remembers.

V8 did have some like resistance to mind manip for all the dark lords but I will include it into my next CRT after v9 drops next month.
I can list few for both. I mean you can just use Braves / Heros Resistance to Leo. As he was one. His Death Aura most people just resists it and fear manipulation also. I will try to make a list later when I finish the series.

I can list few for both. I mean you can just use Braves / Heros Resistance to Leo. As he was one. His Death Aura most people just resists it and fear manipulation also. I will try to make a list later when I finish the series.
Would be good. I don't really remember resistance feats, as I was focused on hax. So your help would be appreciated.

I have plans to profile Roselia Ishtaris, but will wait for more information.

I'm wondering why Sakuya's Striking Strength and Durability didn't go up with Ap.

I am already following that account but couldn't find the illustrations without font
Oh, without font. I found it from here.

I'm wondering why Sakuya's Striking Strength and Durability didn't go up with Ap.
I think I forgotten to bring that up in the CRT, will add it in the next one.

I think Sakuya can get FTL speed. In V6 and V8 after receiving Mystic eyes of time, The world appeared to stand still around her. Assuming the opponents she is fighting being lighting speed, it could go upto FTL.

I just finished reading volume 6 and have about 3 interesting points that might help make the profile more complete.

• From this feat, Resistance To Soul Manipulation should be added to Leonis' profile.
  • From this feat, I think Excalibur.XX should be "At least High 6-A".
  • I'm not so sure of this. But as I read This probably means Infinite perception speed for Sakuya.

Last edited:
  • From this feat, Resistance To Soul Manipulation should be added to Leonis' profile.
Oh. Nice found.
I suppose, yes.
  • I'm not so sure of this. But as I read This probably means Infinite perception speed for Sakuya.
I thought about it too. I was waiting for more opinions, since you think the same now, maybe it's okay to add in the next CRT.

I just finished reading volume 6 and have about 3 interesting points that might help make the profile more complete.

Infinite speed looks good

@Godsatoshi23 Regarding Sakuya's speed being approved in CRT, I would like you to help update it in her profile as I haven't read the volume 8 yet. therefore cannot find Scan

Back