• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several Tekken upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a lot of feats are ignored, so I wanted to talk about them.

I will just put it in 2 sections:

DC/Durability

Speed.

DC/Durability

Jinpachi Mishima without being amped by devil has holded part of mountain for 20 years.

https://youtu.be/V-RYB8ahIrI

It also proves he was at the bottom of the mountain.

It was even said Jinpachi was at the bottom of the mountain

https://youtu.be/c-wNF5ewguw

Further, Heihachi Mishima while weakened (from Jin's beating, he just woke up) still survived explosion from Jack 4s which released Jinpachi meaning it destroyed mountain.

https://youtu.be/yokGr6oLFz0

Even Gun Jack can block explosion that destroyed entire forest and extended over mountain range.

https://youtu.be/bEm7SXfLHmE

Kazuya and Heihachi were 1 shoting Jack 4s despite just waking up from unconcious.

To get idea how much stronger is new Jack, Jack 6 was made to alone destroy all Jack 5s and Jack 5 was made to do what army of Jack 4s couldn't. Also, every Mishima/Kazama is still stronger than Jack 6.

Jinpachi Mishima is planetary threat. And considering this verse could spam mountain busters (Jack 5 alone can do what Jack 4s who destroyed mountain couldn't) he ranks up at far higher levels than mountain.

https://youtu.be/fj_eDS9ALNE

Also, in the same video where it was said that Jinpachi was below mountain, it was said that he will eradicate entore human race.

Even Feng can destroy huge cliffs after just glancing Dragon Fist because it was said he didn't even read it.(which Jinpachi already knows on top of being naturally far stronger than Feng)

https://youtu.be/YocddW11Lfc

Azazel was said to be powerful enough to destroy entire world when he wakes up

https://youtu.be/frL1JicW9j0

32:00

And at around 1:22:30 he said he isn't bound by wordly laws and that he exists in higher realm of existence.

Speed:

Gun Jack can react to blast that came from satellite to ground in a second

https://youtu.be/bEm7SXfLHmE

And as I already showed, weakened Kazuya and Heihachi can blitz Jack 4s.

Suggestions:

Jin Kazama

Likely island level+, potentially more (defeated Jinpachi)

Likely planet level as Devil Jin, possibly Universal+ (half transformed 1 shoted Azazel)

Likely Massively hypersonic+ (defeated Heihachi, matched Kazuya)

Possibly sub rel as Devil Jin (while half transformed and near death, blitzed Heihachi)

Kazuya Mishima

Same as Jin.

Heihachi Mishima

Atleast mountain level (can hurt people with durability similiar to his)

Likely island level, possibly more (comparable to Kazuya and Jin)

Likely massively hypersonic+ (while weakened, blitzed Jack 4s who are upgraded version of Gun Jack who reacted to mach 900 laser)

Lars Alexandersso

Likely island level+, possibly more(on same level as Mishimas)

Likely massively hypersonic+ (same level as Mishimas)

Alisa Bosconovitch

Atleast mountain level+ (superior to Jack 5)

Likely island level, possibly more (should be able to fight Lars)

Likely massively hypersonic+ (superior to Jack 5)

JACK (Tekken)

Depending on version.

Atleast island+ as Jack 7 (far stronger than Jack 6)

Likely higher

Likely massively hypersonic+ (far stronger than Gun Jack)

Ogre

Unknown.

Should be atleast mountain level (far stronger than Gun Jack, should be at level of Tekken 3 Mishimas)

Likely island level in True Ogre (absorbed Heihachi)

Likely massively hypersonic (should be faster than Gun Jack)

Likely massively hypersonic+ as True Ogre (absorbed Heihachi)

Kazumi Mishima

Would leave her alone till we see Tekken 7

Jinpachi Mishima

Atleast large mountain level (stronger than squad of Jack 4s, without Devil, food and water holded part of mountain for 30 years)

Likely island+ (wouldn't be defeated by Jack 6s)

Possibly higher (said several times to be planetary threat)

Lee Chaola

Likely small island (Kazuya's rival, should be able to survive against Kazuya for awhile)

Likely massively hypersonic+ (far faster than Gun Jack)

Eliza (Tekke)

Nothing until Tekken 7

Azazel (Tekken)

Atleast island+ in 1. Form (took Lars and Raven to defeat him)

Possibly higher (should be stronger than Jinpachi)

Likely planet level in 2. Form (said several times to be capable of destroying world, prophercy said so too)

Potentially Universal+ (said he exists in higher plane than Earthly laws)

Raven (Tekken)

Atleast city level (killed Jack 4)

Likely island level (on same level as Lars)

Massively hypersonic+ (killed Jack 4 before he could react, disappeared on Lars)

This could use the opinion of some users, also we need some users who are knowledgable on the series. Quick question what's the canonicity of these feats, I know Tekken has several noncanon endings for its games, so if someone can explain this that would be great.

Dark649 said:
Thank you for making this post i was planning to make this post, also in Tekken 5 Jimpachi was capable of creating several tornado's (8:30-onward), which can be seen while fightning him.
It should also be noted that is just after effect of his transformation and that we can see it extending over several mountains.

Just gonna say that I suggest you clean up your grammar slightly, since it can be quite confusing as to what your points are.

"Jinpachi Mishima without being amped by devil has holded entire mountain for 20 years"

I don't see Jinpachi holding up a mountain, I do see him holding up a shrine like statue. It is a noteworthy stamina/willpower feat though.

"Further, Heihachi Mishima while weakened (from Jin's beating, he just woke up) still survived explosion from Jack 4s which released Jinpachi meaning it destroyed mountain"

Relates with my first point, I don't know what mountain you're talking about. But Heihachi did survive a huge suicidal explosion from the Jacks which ruined the dojo. I think a clear after effect is in Ravens prologue, not completely sure.

"Jinpachi Mishima is planetary threat"

Huh?

"Even Feng can destroy mountain after learning Dragon Fist (which Jinpachi already knows on top of being naturally far stronger than Feng)"

I don't think thats a mountain my friend, more along the lines of a cliff. And I'd say this ending is noncanon, as Feng beating Jinpachi is contradictory to the plotline.

"Azazel was said to be powerful enough to destroy entire world when he wakes up"

Interesting, but the link you provided does not show the quote in question. And your reference does not work either, its just Lars talking about his thoughts of Alissa to Wang.

"And at around 1:22:30 he said he isn't bound by wordly laws and that he exists in higher realm of existence."

Not sure what to make of this statement, could be an outlier.

"Gun Jack can react to blast that came from satellite to ground in a second"

This is an interesting feat, I cant really say it's outlier because we have characters such as Bob who have been able to nonchalantly dodge bullets and that HHS Jin feat you posted up too. I would like it if you could share accurate timeframes as to when they occur, would save a lot of time. Try utilising the share feature in youtube to do so.

Grudgeman1706 said:
This could use the opinion of some users, also we need some users who are knowledgable on the series. Quick question what's the canonicity of these feats, I know Tekken has several noncanon endings for its games, so if someone can explain this that would be great.
Everything I showed is from Tekken 3 and 5, meaning it is cannon.

About non cannon endings, only 2 things are actually ending here (Gun Jack's and Feng's feats), however they are meant to show what would happen if character made their ambition come true (Feng got Scroll and Gun Jack protecting his creator)

Endings were never said to be non canon and as far as I know, there isn't reason to assume they are non cannon because they fit in the timeline (Feng gained huge boost in Tekken 6 and Jack's creator is still alive) and we know which Mishima ending is true only in next game with rest never being touched (most of the time).

Even if you argue they are non cannon, they still represent what would happen, though I can argue they are cannon for the mumber of reasons.

Austrian-Man-Meat

English is not my mother tongue, that is why I have a bunch of mistakes.

I will explain rest for 20 minutes.

"Just gonna say that I suggest you clean up your grammar slightly, since it can be quite confusing as to what your points are."

As I said, english is not my mother tongue.

"I don't see Jinpachi holding up a mountain, I do see him holding up a shrine like statue. It is a noteworthy stamina/willpower feat though."

My bad, as I was writing it I already thought about next feat. I meant that he holded part of it since there can't be any building down there.

It is a stamina feat, yes.

"Relates with my first point, I don't know what mountain you're talking about. But Heihachi did survive a huge suicidal explosion from the Jacks which ruined the dojo. I think a clear after effect is in Ravens prologue, not completely sure."

Jack 4s are on top of mountain, Jinpachi is BENEATH mountain. It would need to destroy entire mountain for Jinpachi to be released.

"Huh?"

In the video, it was stated that if Jinpachi wasn't stopped at that moment, the world would never be the same and later it was said that he would destroy entire human race (and his goal was destruction of everything)

"I don't think thats a mountain my friend, more along the lines of a cliff. And I'd say this ending is noncanon, as Feng beating Jinpachi is contradictory to the plotline."

Look at place where Jinpachi is. There are no cliffs around, only mountains. And there is no reason for Feng to test it on something as small as cliff when he did casually town level feat later.

Look at my response to Grudgeman1706 for this point.

"Interesting, but the link you provided does not show the quote in question. And your reference does not work either, its just Lars talking about his thoughts of Alissa to Wang."

You either missed it or you came before I edited it.

"Not sure what to make of this statement, could be an outlier."

No reason to as far as I know. It was said twice and no character without Devil Gene was able to fight someone in Devil Form. Also, Devil Gene was described as limitless (obvious hyperbole, but further proof"

"This is an interesting feat, I cant really say it's outlier because we have characters such as Bob who have been able to nonchalantly dodge bullets and that HHS Jin feat you posted up too. I would like it if you could share accurate timeframes as to when they occur, would save a lot of time. Try utilising the share feature in youtube to do so."

You would need to see whole video for that feat since it has several key moments.

I did show time frame for everything else unless entire video is needed and Raven video.

Hmm just a note 90% of the endings are non-canon most of the time , jin epilogues are always canon tho "considering he's the MC"

EDIT: just because a character can be threat for the human race doesn't mean he can blow up the entire planet

and just fast question was the Blood vengeance feat took into count in these profiles ?

ZERO7772 said:
And just fast question was the Blood vengeance feat took into count in these profiles ?
Tekken Blood vengeance is not canon to the main series, it should not be considered.

ZERO7772 said:
Hmm just a note 90% of the endings are non-canon most of the time
Only if it goes against the established plot of the series, for example an ending which just displays Akuma splitting an island in half is alright. But if Akuma is shown to kill an antagonist of the game he's in, whilst in canon someone else does the deed. Then that's when we should deem it as non canon.

IMO wang ending have him destroying a mountain but it wasn't taking into account , form my experience any non-canon feat doesn't count Blood vengeance even messed up the entire plot\timeline of the series

btw why are characters scaled to Devil jin when base Jin was trahing 90% of the cast ?

ZERO7772 said:
Hmm just a note 90% of the endings are non-canon most of the time , jin epilogues are always canon tho "considering he's the MC"
EDIT: just because a character can be threat for the human race doesn't mean he can blow up the entire planet

and just fast question was the Blood vengeance feat took into count in these profiles ?
Check my comment to Austrian Man Meat for endings.

I never claimed Jinpachi is planet level.

I only said that he is planetary threat.

No.

ZERO7772 said:
Hmm i don't remember but was it said in T6 that feng got the scrolls ? The one who beat Jinpachi is jin not feng so i dunno
Yes, but he couldn't get not even nearly of it's full power.

That is irrelevant, since Jin didn't know about the Scroll and storywise Feng took it.

Feng ending show him killing Jinpachi which isn't canon to the main story so his ending isn't canon but since T6 said he got the scroll then it's true

Every ending shows person as a winner of tournament, it's pretty much game mechanic.

Fact remains that official sources quote the event.

I'm like very confused on what is agreed on and what is disagreed on, if someone can summarize what is agreed on the I will decide myself.

my point is just where a characters win the tournament his\her ending is not canon so everything he does in it isn't canon as well ..... it's irrelevant tho

i am not really against taking feats from endings Mountain level feng is cool for me

i just noticed the scaling in Tekken is ridiculous all the characters are 7-C scaling to devil jin when base Jin was trashing 90% of them

To be honest, we don't even really see Feng destroy a mountain. We just see him break a section of it, the feat where Feng destroys that big volcanic rock is something that should be persued.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
To be honest, we don't even really see Feng destroy a mountain. We just see him break a section of it, the feat where Feng destroys that big volcanic rock is something that should be persued.
I was reffering to it as a big cliff as we see it dwarfs trees by far, but main thing is that he didn't have any real knoweldge on Fist yet.

It was calced at town level using frag I believe, though my old account was deleted and calc along with it

It isn't anything noteworthy.

Grudgeman1706 said:
I'm like very confused on what is agreed on and what is disagreed on, if someone can summarize what is agreed on the I will decide myself.
It seems that no one has problems with main feats:

Gun Jack having large town and MHS (mach 900) feat.

Jinpachi holding part of mountain for 30 years without any food, water and without Devil form. (Stamina and maybe DC feat)

Weakend Heihachi surviving explosion of mountain.

Jinpachi being planetary threat.

Top tiers being stronger than Jack 6 who can solo army of Jack 5s where 1 can do what Jack 4s couldn't when they were capable of busting mountain.

And I am pretty sure no one had anything against Azazel's statements.

ZERO7772 said:
my point is just where a characters win the tournament his\her ending is not canon so everything he does in it isn't canon as well ..... it's irrelevant tho
i am not really against taking feats from endings Mountain level feng is cool for me

i just noticed the scaling in Tekken is ridiculous all the characters are 7-C scaling to devil jin when base Jin was trashing 90% of them
We go by what next games say aswell as Tekkenpedia with both proving that feats I posted are canon.

I am not for mountain level Feng since that is cliff. But I am definatly for large mountain scaling from Jack 4s) or island (scaling from Jack 6) for Heihachi level characters.

Yeah, it is strange.

-i agree on jack speed feat and AP

-Did the explanation destroyed the entire mountain ?

-Still don't know where you going with jinpachi

-Agreed

-While i don't object on Azazel himself , Jin beating Azazel is mostly due to him having Devil gene not because he's stronger than him <<< Just wanted to point that out

ZERO7772 said:

-Agreed

-While i don't object on Azazel himself , Jin beating Azazel is mostly due to him having Devil gene not because he's stronger than him <<< Just wanted to point that out
As I said, they were on top of the mountain and Jinpachi was BENEATH the mountain meaning entire mountain would have to be destroyed.

Not sure either. I mean, planetary threat means something, but IDK how to quantify it. He would get atleast 6 C though since he can't be stopped by futuristic weapons+Jacks

Devil Gene gives him strength to be stronger than Azazel.

Jack 6 can go Country level if we take his ending from tag 2 "though the game itself isn't canon to the story "

ZERO7772 said:
Jack 6 can go Country level if we take his ending from tag 2 "though the game itself isn't canon to the story "
Yeah, game is non canon unfortunatly, though with calc stacking he reaches country level too.

Man from Shadow said:
ZERO7772 said:

-Agreed

As I said, they were on top of the mountain and Jinpachi was BENEATH the mountain meaning entire mountain would have to be destroyed.

Not sure either. I mean, planetary threat means something, but IDK how to quantify it. He would get atleast 6 C though since he can't be stopped by futuristic weapons+Jacks

Devil Gene gives him strength to be stronger than Azazel.
I really don't buy Devil Jin > Azazel thing

Azazel had way too much hype as he can destroy the entire world and annihilate the human race and Jin was sure of it and for Jin with devil power one shouted him like nothing ..... can you really imagine Jin or kazuya single handle ruling the world in their Devil forms ? if kazuya can do it then he would done it long ago lol

i guess it's matter of how you take it "only someone with Devil gene can kill him " always looked as if Devil gene were anti-Azazel type of thing

There is nothing implying that and it was only meant to show Devil Gene>>>>>>everything else.

Never in Tekken history did non Devil Gene user pose a phyiscal threat to Devil Gene user.

It was just meant to be that way.

Kazuya never really had a chance.

Tekken 1: Won without it

Tekken 2: Didn't master it

Tekken 3: Was asleep

Tekken 4: Just woke up, got defeated by Jin

Tekken 5: Didn't have any reason to act

Tekken 6: Got defeated by Jin most likely

Man from Shadow said:
Tekken 6: Got defeated by Jin most likely.
Actually he was defeated twice by Lars, but it's not a big difference, also i have the feeling that Heihachi will finally end Kazuya in Tekken 7.

Azazel was said to be threat to the entire human race Jin had to start a war to awake and kill him he's the most hyped up character

Prima Heihachi could more or less fight Devil kazuya and knocked him unconscious when he got him off guard if you go by your logic not even 1000 heihachi should be threat to kazuya

Kazuya masterd Devil power since T4 , he was trying to rule the world and needed an army to to do it , same goes for jin , Jin never fought kazuya face to face since T4

we're moving away from the main point like this we need to prove at the least the jack feats to scale it to top tiers characters , i am gonna drop the jin-azazel thing for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back