• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several Tekken upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Azazel was said to be threat to the entire human race Jin had to start a war to awake and kill him he's the most hyped up character
Prima Heihachi could more or less fight Devil kazuya and knocked him unconscious when he got him off guard if you go by your logic not even 1000 heihachi should be threat to kazuya

Kazuya masterd Devil power since T4 , he was trying to rule the world and needed an army to face Jin , same goes for jin , Jin never fought kazuya face to face since T4
This is a recap of the events from Tekken 1 to presumably Tekken 7.

Tekken 1: Kazuya defeats Heihachi.

Tekken 2: Enraged Heihachi defeats Kazuya and Devil.

Tekken 3: Paul defeats Base Ogre, then Base Jin kills True Ogre.

Tekken 4: Base Jin defeats Heihachi and Kazuya.

Tekken 5. Base Jin kills Jimpachi.

Tekken 6: Half Devil Jin kills Golden Azazel, so Devil Jin > Golden Azazel.

Tekken 7: I don't know how they will defeat Akuma and Kazumi, but it's likely that Heihachi will finally end Kazuya.

Do note that Devil and Angel fought for control of Kazuxa during Tekken 2, that's why Heihachi won.

ZERO, if you want to drop, no problem, but even Jinpachi was threat to entire human race and Jin defeated him without transforming.

Also, Kazuya without transforming is equal to Base Jin who is stronger than Heihachi.

ZERO7772 said:
we're moving away from the main point like this we need to prove at the least the jack feats to scale it to top tiers characters , i am gonna drop the jin-azazel thing for now
Jack 6 was made to alone solos Jack 5s+Jack 4s.

Jack 5 was made to do what Jack 4s couldn't.

Jack 4 is upgraded version of Gun Jack.

And any high tier (no Gene)>>Jack 6.

It easily scales.

Man from Shadow said:
ZERO7772 said:
we're moving away from the main point like this we need to prove at the least the jack feats to scale it to top tiers characters , i am gonna drop the jin-azazel thing for now
Jack 6 was made to alone solos Jack 5s+Jack 4s.
That's true Jack Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 canon endings confirms that the new Jack is stronger than the previous one, so Jack 7 > All the previous Jack's.

So Gun jack is large town level + MHS "via reacting to Blast From satellite " , jack 4 > Gun jack , weakened kazuya and heihachi can blitz and one shout jack 4 , jack 6 > army of jack 4 , jack 6 still weaker than High tiers of the verse

are we getting to the point here ?

ZERO7772 said:
So Gun jack is large town level + MHS "via reacting to Blast From satellite " , jack 4 > Gun jack , weakened kazuya and heihachi can blitz and one shout jack 4 , jack 6 > army of jack 4 , jack 6 still weaker than High tiers of the verse
Almost, but Jack 5>squad of Jack 4s and Jack 6>army of Jack 5s+Jack 4s

ZERO7772 said:
Talking about that howrang is so underrated he doesn't even have Profile lol
King, Armour King, Yoshimitsu, Bryan, Law, Paul and Lei should have profiles.

I have no idea what to make of King and Armour King, nor Lei for that matter.

Paul scales to Ogre and somewhat to Kazuya, Bryan to Paul, Yoshimitsu to Bryan and Law to Paul I guess.

Man from Shadow said:
ZERO7772 said:
Almost, but Jack 5>squad of Jack 4s and Jack 6>army of Jack 5s+Jack 4s
I think High tiers of the verse should be At least City level

Man from Shadow said:
I have no idea what to make of King and Armour King, nor Lei for that matter.
Paul scales to Ogre and somewhat to Kazuya, Bryan to Paul, Yoshimitsu to Bryan and Law to Paul I guess.
Lei Wulong fought with these people in the canon: Bruce, Wang, Fang.

Possibly non canon-Tekken 3 Tekken Force opponents: Nina, Hwoarang, Bryan, and Heihachi. Tekken 6 Arena: Kazuya

King and Armour King fought these people in the canon: Marduk and Julia. (Base Ogre, but King 1 was killed by him)

Possibly non canon-Tekken 3 Tekken Force opponents: Lei, Paul, Nina and Heihachi. Tekken 6 Arena: Bob, Bryan and Kazuya.

Zero0

Atleast city level is for Jack 4 tiers.

Anyone on Mishimas level should have "Atleast mountain+" just scaling from Heihachi's Honmaru feat, let alone Jinpachi's.

I'm fine with accepting the following

Gun Jack reacting to satelite beam

Feng destroying the volcanic rock

Jin flying to space (where is the exact gif?)

And that's all I can think of atm

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I'm fine with accepting the following
Gun Jack reacting to satelite beam

Feng destroying the volcanic rock

Jin flying to space (where is the exact gif?)

And that's all I can think of atm
What about surviving Honmaru's explosion?

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
This is from Tekken Tag Tournament 2, not a canon source.
Then from what canon Tekken he was able to fly from space, aside from Tag 2?.

Man from Shadow said:
Well, my bad, lol.
I was led to believe it was in fight against Azazel.
Then there are none because Jin was transported in the desert (not in space) when he killed Golden Azazel.

Hmm if the upgraders were accepted this should scale to "Paul , hwoarang ,Kuma , Law"

Paul held his own againts kazuya in tekken 1 and beated Ogre who killed Jun

Howrang is on par with base Jin

Kuma beated Paul in T4

Law is Paul Training partner

ZERO7772 said:
Hmm if the upgraders were accepted this should scale to "Paul , hwoarang ,Kuma , Law"
Paul held his own againts kazuya in tekken 1 and beated Ogre who killed Jun.
Jun is not dead, at least this is what i heard from Harada.

Yeah just playing along the story from jin point of view which been proven wrong again and again lol

ZERO7772 said:
Paul held his own againts kazuya in tekken 1 and beated Ogre who killed Jun

Howrang is on par with base Jin

Kuma beated Paul in T4

Law is Paul Training partner
Yes, all of those can be scaled.

Though I wouldn't make Paul=Kazuya since it was long ago

We can't scale the other two at this rate xD yeah it was long ago but Paul is should still be mashima level overall

Don't tell you plan to make the entire cast on one tier like now.

Well bet me we have 3 people agree on this but you still need an admin to agree on it i think

No, lol.

Devil Jin, Devil Kazuya and Azazel>1 tier

Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Jinpachi, Hworang, Steve and Lars>2. Tier

Paul, Ogre, Wang and everyone who scales to Paul>3. Tier

Should we ask some admin?

You may add Kazumi as she is Devil gene user herself though she is featless for now , You forget lars who beated Jin and why steve is tier 2 again ?

Yeah you should ask admin to chick on these if no one answers if few days you should just add it

I would rather wait to see what can she do. It is debatable did Jin even try, but you do have a point. Can tag and hurt Hworang who>=Jin. He would be weakest in the tier, but still in it.

I will ask Antvasima, you think he would respond?

Heihachi was impressed by lars power , He draw with kazuya , defeated Jin when he put everything he have into it and just the simple fact he have mashima blood make him mashima level as everyone from this family are literally top tier

about steve make sense i guess

Before you do anything, just list the intended changes to tiering and speed and such, and for which characters, listing it in such a convoluted way doesn't help anyone.

Promestein said:
Before you do anything, just list the intended changes to tiering and speed and such, and for which characters, listing it in such a convoluted way doesn't help anyone.
Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back