• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sugilite's body is stone, meaning her body is naturally more resistant to damage from attacks weaker than herself, including piercing attacks due to being much harder than flesh. The fact that Sonic can take a direct his from a Chaos Spear and not only not be pierced by it, but get back up and keep fighting, means that it will do very little if anything to Sugilite with her 3x Durability advantage

Okay i'm gonna provide evidence that the chaos spear can pierce and do explosions.

Now what differentiates explosion and pierce when it comes to Shadow's chaos sphere? Well whenever it is an explosive one the chao spear blows up and eminates bright light. As shown by Shadow's link. This is proven further like here. So yeah those are the explosive ones.

Now getting that out of the way we can move onto piercing. Whenever Shadow uses piercing chaos spear there is no bright light emanated. I already shown that chaos spear can pierce. He does it again by piercing the X-Tornado. There is light emanated and the leg of the X-Tornado is cut off which proves it's piercer.

Now can the piercers hurt 6-C characters? Well of course it can.Knuckles clearly is dodging them. If they were not able to harm 6-C characters then why wouldn't Knuckles just tank it? It would be the much easier option as they were in a narrow hallway, that's because they do infact hurt while even in piercers. And yes the ones in the clip are piercers. as they don't show explosive qualities. The reason why the ground wasn't pierced was becausing Knuckles was moving too fast.

Well now that I proven that. I got some questions about Sugilite's stone body. If you're referring to her actual humanoid form and how it has properties of a rock then can you show links of where this is stated or shown. I also want everyone to keep in mind that Shadow does still have time stop that lasts for 90 seconds, which is alot of time.

That's all I want to say for now. I'm going to sleep for real. We can continue this tomorrow. Good night.

Seeing as Knuckles fought him previously and knew beforehand how powerful Shadow was, why would he try to purposely tank anything Shadow throws at him?

Also i seriously love that the argument youre using boils down to 'The piercing attacks can pierce 6-C characters because they dodged them'.

If its never shown that the piercing attacks can actually pierce the 6-C characters and is only shown to pierce lower-tier things like standard metal, you cant really argue that the attacks would pierce Sugilite.

No Weekly, that would be illogical. If the Chaos Spear can hurt 6-C characters, there is zero reason to randomly assume that it can only pierce things ludicrously below its AP. You would have to prove that Knuckles would be able to tank it.

No my dude, youre the one who would have to prove it can pierce 6-Cs here, i dont have to prove something that has already been shown to not happen. The burden of proof is on you guys to prove it can.

When theyve never shown to be able to pierce a 6-C and have only shown to pierce far weaker materials yes, you do.

Yes actually you do, otherwise your argument will be disregarded as it is currently unsupported by any evidence.

Actually its more like saying you have to prove you can punch THROUGH someone when youve never punched anyone.

Hold on a second, X-Tornado would be 6-C as it can fight Eggman robots that are able to harm Sonic, and as mentioned above Shadow pierced it with his Chaos Spear.

So yeah, there goes the whole "but for some reason it can't pierce 6-Cs lol."

Looking through what i can find, the X-tornado has been:

• Ineffective against the E-90 Super Sweeper
  • Unable to fight against the E-35 Funfun to the point that it couldnt even move
  • Rendered inoperable by both the Egg Fort and the Egg Fort II, the latter of which it only served as a support role so Sonic could destroy it
  • Admitted directly by Tails that it wouldnt be able to do anything to the rebuilt Egg Fort II's E-99 Eggsterminator form to the point where he didnt even bother trying to fight it
  • Shot down and nearly destroyed by the Egg Carrier
  • Nearly oneshot by Perfect Chaos
  • Nearly destroyed completely by the Eggmobile
  • And destroyed by Shadow
Its only notable AP Feat is with its weapons systems being able to damage the Eggmobile

So please do tell me where any of this implies its 6-C in durability

Some of those points are speaking more for its AP than anything else.

Nearly oneshot by Perfect Chaos is a pretty good feat, as Perfect Chaos has the power of all 7 Chaos Emeralds at its disposal. The X-Tornado taking even one hit, even if it was almost destroyed, and still going is actually pretty impressive.

If anything Perfect Chaos would be At least 5-B as he uses 7 Chaos Emeralds.

Unless the X-Tornado literally blows itself apart doing 6-C attacks, then its durability scales to its AP.

I don't necessarily agree with the doubts against the Cbaos Spear's piercing.

Shadow's harmed 6-Cs with the explosions from a Chaos Spear. I think it's a little illogical to assume that an attack that can harm a 6-C couldn't pierce one.

Shadow, creating an attack with 6-C AP, should logically be able to exert that power to pierce a lot more than a 9-B metal pipe. If it was a material weapon then I could understand the hesitation, but it's an energy attack directly from Shadow himself. If it needs to be shown capable of piercing other 6-Cs, many people on this wiki would need their attacks to be treated differently.

@Shake We already do treat a lot of characters this way, Shadow is the one being treated differently here, he needs to show that he can cut or pierce people in his level before you can argue that he can. This is a wiki-wide standard

Wait, chaos spear isn't really a piercing attack outside the RPG though. It just blows up.

A plane doesn't need to scale to its own weapons, missiles and guns don't really work like that.

Either way, they aren't doing that here.

Oh, I wasn't arguing whether the Chaos Spear actually pierced or not.

But assuming a 6-C couldn't pierce another 6-C with an energy attack because he hasn't been shown piercing another 6-C, despite having 6-C AP, seemed fishy to me.

If it's not shown to pierce then no it wouldnt, it can DAMAGE them but not outright pierce them unless it's actually shown to do so

Except i did, and Wok agreed with me

You have yet to show any proof that it can pierce a 6-C character let alone one that is simultaneously MORE durable than the characters Shadow has fought AND has a body that is immensely harder and more resistant to piercing than flesh

Until you do, your argument is bunk

Shadow, im sorry but no, until you post actual evidence it does not matter who agrees with you as they are agreeing with an argument that has no backing. You need EVIDENCE on this wiki, and right now you have none.

No, you didnt, you have yet to post anything supporting it.

Hell the fact that the Tornado X is a glass cannon only further supports Chaos Spear only piercing things far weaker than its AP

Well, I only did that in response to when you said Wok agreed with you.

If the X Tornado was a glass cannon then it would blow up from its own attacks. Just because some of Eggman's robots are stronger than it doesn't make it a glass cannon.

No, it would not blow up from its own attacks, vehicles almost never have durability that scales to their own attacks and seeing as the Tornado has been taken down by things that Sonic in his base form is able to fodderize there is no evidence supporting it being anywhere near 6-C in durability

Back