• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MYHERO said:
I don't think this whole thing is legit but the scan does refer to dimensional planes tho. It's why YHVH is still tier 1 even with the new tiering system.
I don't understand what you're saying. Is YHVH's brane layer described as a higher dimensional plane?

Agnaa said:
MYHERO said:
I don't think this whole thing is legit but the scan does refer to dimensional planes tho. It's why YHVH is still tier 1 even with the new tiering system.
I don't understand what you're saying. Is YHVH's brane layer described as a higher dimensional plane?
Yes, it does. I remember it stated that each brane layer in YHVH's universe is a higher dimensional plane of existence.

@Agnaa That is what I said yeah. We even asked Ultima prior to the new system's implementations if YHVH's tier 1 reasons were legit or not, and he said it will still stay tier 1 after it.

Well I think with that out of the way, the canonicity of the novel itself would be the most pressing issue.

I am still waiting for the scans so that i can translate them.

Meanwhile, i will use another translation app to translate that scan once again.

do you have some proofs regarding the difference between each dimensions? because this can be legit 1A with some other context I think. I am Neutral for now.

Tbh,assuming the scan is legitimate and further proof of translation is given that justifies the scan stating "beyond concept of dimensions" it very well could be at least a path to 1-A that just needs the cement(further context that the dimensions have said infinite gap).We should probably wait for Morning Star to bring more substantial proof and context necessary to apply to such an upgrade.

The answers to SMT cosmology will come out from BY SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: STRANGE JOURNEY - SCHWARZWELT REMINISCENCES, which is here:

http://www.megaten.ru/multimedia/scans/guide-books.html

The screenwriter explains his model of cosmology, the informational dimension, the will of the Earth, the nature of the Black Forest, the demons living there, and much more. It is definitely worth reading.

I tried downloading it several times, but i couldn't. So if anyone can download it and bring it to me in the form of...I don't know, A PDF?, or even pictures? so that i can translate it, i will be grateful.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Let me take a look.
Please do, and if you can download it, send it to me in the form of either pictures or a downloadable PDF, since i can't download it, so that i can translate it.

Back